How To Become EXTREMELY Horny

He probably tried for 2 days, didn’t experience ‘tangible’ results and decided it didn’t work.

3 Likes

He has mentioned he does not like if anyone is touching his food, OCD or something and mcdonalds if one of a few which is packed in very hygienic way.

Haha McDonalds is not handled in a hygienic way, even remotely, you think people being paid just above minimum wage are taking valuable care of your $1 burger?? :joy: :clown_face:

The laundry list of preservatives, chemical additives, and chemical enhancers to make their food palatable should be immediate cause to not eat that garbage.

2 Likes

I mean it was something about delivery

1 Like

He has stated before he has strong hygienic phobias around everything from food to women.

I’d imagine going through a “pandemic” has not made things easier for him. And now… monkey pox!

3 Likes

You get what I mean though.

Unless you prepare the food yourself, you can NEVER trust how it’s prepared.

Kitchen Nightmares exists for a reason :joy:

2 Likes

I do not do fast food so I do not even care.

1 Like

Wou do not make fun of someone else, do not be like that. Everyone has their own quirks.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Rather see the video than read the text.

Wait… Fast food is bad for libido? I always thought we can get all the necessary fat soluble vitamins and minerals from a mc chicken and fries to have a rocking libido !

McDonalds food, among other things, is very high in Soy products.

I’m still mostly plant-based but I added raw salmon (sushi grade without rice) due to @friday.

3 Likes

Haha im being sarcastic bro im raw primal myself

2 Likes

I know haha… I was just riffing off

1 Like

McDonald’s Diet… actually potent

2 Likes

Agreed.

I’ve read and tried all kinds of things, wondering if that specific supplement you mentioned is one of those I tried, care to send me it’s name via PM?

1 Like

You have to wait a little bit for an answer…

grafik

3 Likes

this can’t be real

It is. He obsessively documents everything.

1 Like

I have found watching videos of Jenna haze, tori black, Mandy Flores, Anya Olsen just to name a few can make you extremely horny.
Edit damn he got banned

1 Like