How shitty and useless life would be if

If we got results instantly.

If we always got what we wanted instantly.

In my childhood, I remember when the concept of heaven and hell was introduced to us.

We were told, heaven has unending happiness, and you get whatever you want in unlimited quantities.

Now let’s think about that for a sec. Does that sound like heaven or something else… perhaps hell?

Just entertain the fantasy of having wishes fulfilled instantly.

Billion dollars… check
Hot babe… check
1000 hot babes… check
fastest car… check
biggest house… check
social status… check
power… check

The list goes on coz we’re greedy, insatiable bastards… right?

You’ll get tired and bored even in your fantasy of you continue your demands.

So maybe you never really wanted these things… social media and society just tricked your 10000000-year-old brains who were evolved in material scarcity that having these things is the real shit.

So you don’t want all the bling, so what do you want?

You want struggle and hardships that you can conquer honestly.

Many of us may be dealt a tough hand by life, so we think, damm, I want this and that and why the fuck would I want any more struggle than I already have. I’ve suffered enough; give me the babe and the millions.

Life would be awesome if I had [insert fantasy]

I started this while reading something @fire has written to someone else.

Even if subclub had promised instantaneous results… trust me, you wouldn’t want that shit.

That would be hell. We, mortals, are not capable of handling such power without destroying ourselves and those around us.

I don’t think anyone has lusted more after results than me due to my insecurities.

Honestly, I forgot the purpose of this post. It’s 5 am now. I couldn’t sleep.

Thankfully this isn’t one of those rants that I’ll try to delete later.

Results take time. That’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Fast results are not necessarily a good thing.

You gotta move yo ass to let your mind know you’re really serious about this shit you’re listening to.

By using subs and reprogramming your mind, you’re LITERALLY deliberately changing the universe. Like LITERALLY events are set into motion so that your subcon gets what it’s programmed to get.

Detachment is key man. Even the magick people have said this.

You cannot do a ritual and get obsessed with getting the results.

Maybe the purpose of the post was to tell myself to chill and that I’ll do good at my job even tho I’ve tons to learn and all.

The AM, ExeU, BLU don’t seem to be doing anything for me maybe. And I just needed someone to tell me to have patience and just continue learning stuff daily.

Who better to do that than myself.

8 Likes

Spot on! Nothing feels better than getting something you’ve struggled hard for and making it easy and instant deprives us of that.

3 Likes

speak for yourself. I want some of the bling. Or at least the OPTION of the bling

5 Likes

Thank you for posting. This is a great attitude to have when running subliminals (or really trying anything new in life) The struggles are what make the peak experiences worth it. Good/bad is relative.

For me personally the top subs from SubClub that I can tell are working for me are Emperor, Stark, and R.I.C.H.

Currently I’m on Stage 4 (also month 4) of Khan, my second run of this program. I could pinpoint definitive reconciliation on Stage 1 and 2, but I barely felt Stage 3 and 4.

Now the funny part is, I never attributed my behavioral changes during 1 and 2 to reconciliation (existential questioning and temper) until midway through Stage 3. And this is on my 2nd run of this program after 2 years of SubClub programs under my belt.

So the results can sneak up on you, and you won’t even know it unless you keep careful track of your thoughys and/or keep a journal.

P.S. Part of me still questions the efficacy of subliminals, and I’m a pretty skeptical person in general… A part of me feels like using subliminals is cheating, and that I could achieve the same results without them. It’s been quite a process, but my mind is more open to change than it was 2 years ago.

However, this could also be my subconscious playing a trick on me, putting hurdles in my way to accepting the script. Slowly but surely, I’ve come to accept this and I’ve been more open to manifestations. Ultima programs are really helpful with this.

Idk what point I was trying to make, but it seems you’re on the right path (“you can only connect the dots backwards, not forwards” - Great Steve Jobs quote related to synchronicities, though I don’t really admire him as a person).

7 Likes

That’s interesting you say that because a few days ago I ordered a custom that has all 3 of these :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

there’s a difference between some and all

pick up a dictionary

also really bad job at nit picking you did there.

ohh brother palpatine

Hey TarMac, thanks for sharing your journey!

Can you please drop links to your journals?

Would love to read them

1 Like

Correct, brother Prome.

What feels better?

Something you made yourself? Or something that was given to you?

1 Like

Option A.

Option B has caused me enough mental anguish

prome stop coping around if you could have 1000 hot babes now you’d go for it.

copium is one hell of a drug. you can’t be alpha while being high on copium.

1 Like

Not nitpicking. Just pointing out that you made a generalization

This is called projection.

I wouldn’t. Hot babes get boring after a while, especially if you strive for higher things.
Not everyone is a horndog.

you call out projection and then proceed to project your copium unto me.

can sex get boring? yes ofc it can. but no not very soon if you have the drive and energy.

Sure, here are my Khan and Stark journals.

For these I wrote paper journals and kinda summarized them on here. I have to get back to doing that lol

1 Like

good to read about ur progress!

what r u listening to currently?

Plan on updating journals?