How do you recognize whether you are experiencing Native Recon or Topical Recon?

the question is as in the title:

How to recognize whether you are experiencing Native Recon or Topical Recon?

And how to deal with each of them?

Recon is simply current mindset being a mismatch for what the sub is talking about.

Don’t really need such fine distinctions.

Recon just has to be sat with and pushed through if it comes up.

6 Likes

Native —> sensation of a spear in your back (mild)
beheading (strong native recon

Topical ~~ tanned skin (mild)
sunburn and red spots (strong topical recon

1 Like

What do these terms mean and who came up with them? We haven’t made a differentiation between “forms of reconciliation.”

Like @Palpatine said, reconciliation is a disharmonious state between current beliefs and expected beliefs. Usually comes in cycles, resolves by itself or if you can discover the reason of the reconciliation. Recon can also be mitigated by listening less. Use microloops or add time between listening sessions.

8 Likes

I’ve read them around the forum.

From what I’ve read, the recon topic comes from obstacles in achieving the sub’s goals, or something similar.

while the native one is the one due to a flight or fight response due to listening to something new for the subconscious (the sub).

1 Like

It was here:

2 Likes

Ah –

These terms aren’t official. @Sub.Zero was describing his experience with recon. We have yet to differentiate types of reconciliation. It’s a necessary cycle, like soreness after the gym. Nothing changes unless an external force is acting upon it, and there’s always a period of adjustment after any kind of change.

Pretty much all recon can resolve in the same manner: assist the desired change. If you’re running something like Wanted Black and you’re staying in the house all the time, you may get recon. To resolve, even though it doesn’t feel good, just go out and be around people. Affirm what you’re attempting to achieve. This is not something that’s inherent to our titles or Zero Point. Same thing can occur with all kinds of healing and transformational modalities. You need to affirm, or “take action.”

This will resolve recon related to the objectives of the title and recon related to a fear-based response to scripting. The issue is affirmation of the belief you’re trying to instill. Listening to something giving you positive suggestions about opening a business, for example, will lead to frustration if you don’t take any action toward that goal. That’s why I recommend working on your business every day, even if it’s just market research or reading some entrepreneurial blogs. Anything to start that momentum.

Meditation can also resolve recon, along with heavy exercise. Both solutions can be more of a “patch job” if you aren’t taking action, however. In both these situations, you’re either calming the nervous system through meditation, or wearing yourself out and burning excess nervous energy with exercise.

Any kind of deep, deep fear response, however, indicates that you are tapping on some deep seeded beliefs and you need to use microloops to gently address the issue. I had this issue for years any time I ran a cognitive enhancement title. Always generated incredible amounts of recon. I did small microloops for a few months and it began to vanish.

18 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

Since my biggest hangups right now are money-related, would 30 seconds of my BV3 custom be enough for that gentle healing?

Or would a minute be better since it’s a custom?

I’m starting to think that people are more interested in recon than in the positive results they can actually get from the sub. :joy:

3 Likes

Idgaf about recon. It happens

1 Like

This is true for me. Recon helps me to know what problems I have but don’t know. Recon is a very good indicator to know what wrong to fix for myself

Why do we get angry, sad or anxious (typical symptoms of recon)? Pretty much every time those feelings/states of the mind stem from the sense of helplessness. What triggers it? The desire to be someone we’re not (yet) or having something we don’t have (yet) where the object of our desire seems to be so distant or even impossible to reach and we succumb to the indolence stemming from that sense of that helplessness, and to those feelings as it’s the most convenient and reliable mechanism of coping with the whole situation, whilst taking action, even minimal (like @SaintSovereign mentioned) can help us break out of this “circle of grieving for the loss of something we’ve never had” and make real progress. What stands in our way to do so? The fear of a pain we imagine that is usually based on our past experiences.

2 Likes