How do YOU deal with the haters?

I would argue maybe that it isn’t an issue of status, but where you simply become more visible and they simply disagree with what you are/represent, and maybe they even see you as something adversarial. Most structural social systems require you to remain compliant and agreeable even when you disagree, since function/efficiency is more important than more ethereal concepts like individualism.

Maybe try to see it less of an attack on your personal, but their effort on the maintenance of an existing/successful structure or status quo.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Sirchir: Because Taylor Swift was shocked to see it on the other side.
Mecharc: Crossing the road is a good way to control the frame. Give it a try, bro.
Florianninja: What you have to realize is that no matter which side of the road the chicken is on, it will always try to get to the other side whether it likes it or not.
Pacman: What was the chicken being fed? What the chicken noticed that after it ate a bunch of chicken feed, it didn’t care any more about who was watching it cross the road. The chicken feed made it easier for the chicken to ignore everything else around it
Malkuth: The chicken crossed the road because it was trying to empathize with other chickens which had previously crossed the same road. I think it has to build up its walls and defenses strong and not bother about other chickens which have not crossed the road getting jealous.
Hermit:: The chicken doesn’t have to cross the road. Whenever it is reacts to another chicken crossing the road, it is giving them the energy to take control of it. It should learn to take control of its own energy.
COWolfe: It depends on how wide the road is. Is the road filled with obstacles? If there are no obstacles on the road, the best way is to just walk across it. If it genuinely believes that the road is clear, it should just ignore everything else and walk across.
mnesmosyne: Why cross the road? It has only limited time and energy. It should focus on its strengths and relationships with other chickens. If the other chickens are of the same level in the pecking order, it can consider being nice to the chickens.
Saint Sovereign: The chicken ain’t never seen another chicken that has crossed the road and is doing better than it. It will just call those other chickens out on it. From where it stands, its already a rooster that is mating with more hens then the other chickens and has a more colourful crown.
Michel: The chicken shouldn’t cross the road but should know how to understand how to exploit the political dynamics of the chicken world. Other chickens may hate or be envious, but that’s their business.
JCast: The chicken crossed the road because it saw huge gaping holes in the way other chickens thought and how flawed their chicken logic was.
Hermit2: There’s only one Road that the chicken needs to cross, and that is knowing where to look so that it doesn’t get hit by a car.
WhiteTiger: It depends on the personality of the chicken. Usually most chickens will try to avoid confrontation by crossing to the other side.

12 Likes

LMAO this is amazing

Azriel: If the chicken is even thinking about strategies to cross the road, its already lost

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@King My inclusion in that made me laugh. I needed that. Thank you

@remarkable. No i didnt but am guessing i have been judged.

Uhm okay, everyone knows that my comments in this thread aint real talk, right?

1 Like