How do YOU deal with the haters?

Or are in dire need of professional help

1 Like

For those that hate me because of the last 2 years i feel sorry for them.

Due to circumstances I was sent to prison for 6 months but did 6 weeks in 2019. I came out thinking i had lost my home, my job, friends and what few family members i have left. When i came out, work put me on special paid leave while deciding what was to happen to me, sold my house and bought a flat to try and reduce my debts. In April 2020 i was told i could return to my job (have to say i had nearly 30 yrs service with the company).

I dont hold grudges or bad feelings to those that put me in that position.

Why should you let them make you feel bad for their insecurities? Its their issue. Its their opinions that they are trying to force on you.

I view people differently now. Before i would be a people pleaser now you either like me or you dont. If you dont you dont know what a good friend you have lost.

You are worth so much more than what the haters see or project.

My views for what they are worth :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

@Kerrd654 I feel you have been through a lot in life.

May you achieve your goals with Sub Club’s subliminals.

@King thanks i hope i do too. So far have seductress, legacy and the beast within and unleashed. Just need a bit more motivation with the exercise but im sure it will come in time. Besides its another reason for upsetting people who hate you - they probably dont care about their appearance or mental health. Whereas us here using Sub Club do want to enhance or dramatically improve/change our own perceptions of ourselves :slight_smile:

Thats a glaringly opaque way of putting it.

Did you do it, yes or no?

Do you actually have any haters? Or do you only think you have haters because you are still self conscious etc.

Anyway none of the other replies are much good and clearly running away to hide doesn’t work, so, has anyone read “The Prince” by Maciavelli who advises get a massive elevation in status and also become feared, ie dangerous.

Then, because you will have haters (because you will have the sort of status they are envious of) they will keep it to themselves because they are too scared to do anything, guaranteed to work.

1 Like

The fall guy ratted them all out.

Ok Sirchir… the Taylor Swift fan

Mecharc, frame control (but they will still hate)

Floridianninja, can’t do anything

Pacman, ignore them

Malkuth, use empathy and when that doesn’t work, hide

Hermit, you simply don’t

COWolfe, rise above it

mnemosyne, ???

SaintSov, do better than them This is the first bit of sensible advice here.

Michel, run subs (reasonable) their problem

JCast, acknowledge they are wrong

White Tiger, avoid confrontations

Sirchir, become a Taylor Swift fan

Kerrd654, don’t hold grudges

Don’t exactly get people to stop, do they.

And now for something completely different, subs work because we listen to them and internalise the message. Because the message is one of improvement, competence, uplifting, etc we get better. Is pop music really a good thing to listen to when it is full of breaking up heartbreak, being some Chads plaything or even the false consciousness of ‘girl power’?

I would say just focus on you, your haters want your attention so you giving them any means they are winning getting the best of you. Just keep doing you because people will talk and hate on you no matter what you do. Doing something about them is just feeding them and taking away from you. Work on you rise up be great be amazing keep elevating yourself and let them have more to talk about.

1 Like

Your post and overall style represent a good opportunity for each of us to practice whatever we recommended.

2 Likes

What is the point of practising something if it doesn’t work?

Can you be more precise? What precisely do you mean?

Can you expand your question and go into detail?

I think someone you mentioned earlier can summarize it pretty easily, “fox and the lion”. Should never focus too much on either results or process as they can stifle each other when imbalanced.

In war proficiency of killing is crucial, but fails in time of peace. Using exclusionary logic/short term results, doesn’t provide enough proof to invalidate a supposed deficiency of “failed” results.

I could, yes. But I think you’ve actually already answered my question.

No, this is wrong. If you have a military they should be capable even if they are never used

Didn’t follow your own advice then.

1 Like

I agree.

Should the military be used for the management of commerce, when there is no existential threat? Or should it be left to the capitalist who know what they are doing.

Don’t like the tone and direction this thread is going. Pull it back, people.

1 Like