How can i get the most out of emperor?

I just started a new stack with emperor and i want to get life altering results but from reading alot of journals i see alot of people run emperor and still end up in the same place with a boat load of recon . can anyone link me some testimonials where someone has gone from zero to hero or at least ended up in a better place.

7 Likes

I swear Oldchap had a much longer journal about Emperor, but I can’t find it anymore.

1 Like

There is a journal with 8 posts but each of them are very long. Here it is:

3 Likes

Single most important thing in my experience is get your ass off the couch and start doing things. If you do, Emperor is incredibly useful and gives you a big boost. My archetype fits Stark much better, but I do occasionally use Emperor for a cycle or several when I have a phase when I just need to push through with projects and get things done. Works like a charm. Thing is, I’d get everything done without Emperor as well. With, it’s just a lot easier and I’m more motivated. (Yes, I use it mostly for its effects on productivity and ability to carry things through effectively.)

So if you approach it from the angle of “give me a boost” and put your own work in, at least in my experience, it’ll work very well. Disclaimer: I haven’t read the journals and can’t tell what anyone else did.

4 Likes

This an old journal before zp v2 …

@TheProdigyofWagdou look only for reviews from the new tech you use which is zpv2

But if you use Emperor versions before zp you can use the older posts as a reference . Other than that old posts are of no value any more .

1 Like

Imma disagree with this. the action that you take with a sub like emperor it’s similar in emperor v1 to zp2. the sub is different.

I was just chatting about emperor with someone today. I’ve run the first versions of emperor for about 2 years. Tripled my income and got promoted from Product Manager to Director and then to VP in a timespan of 2 years. Worked my ass of and learned like a machine. While boxing 5 times a week and hooking up 2-3 times a week. I did not own a tv, did not follow anything social, politics. 100% focused on my goals.

If you want to run Emperor succesfully, you need to have very clear objectives: for one year, for 6 months, for the month, for the day. the daily schedule was fixed, no exceptions. Google wheel of life concep, and split your time accordingly.

9 Likes

Boom! Here is the secret most people don’t want to hear!!! Action, action and action!

3 Likes

Here is the proplem , you played emperor or (any title ) first version which was built drastically different than zpv2 . You personally have a different experience than the one who play emperor or (an title ) from zpv2 .

It’s **

similar

Because you played emperor in its older versions and your mind ingrained the structure of what emperor look like according to pre zp instructions .

Actually there was a talk in the forum that the ones who played older versions have more easy access to the feeling of zpv .

Didn’t need to talk about that at the time . But you can find it in the early zp testing thread

Is there that stark of a difference in the mechanism of the sub

yeah, but this is not theoretical for any sub. we’re talking about the same sub: emperor. For any sub, you need to take action, that’s a given.
Emperor(any version) is well known for the drive, discipline, execution. So take advantage of that by feeding the beast with objectives to achieve. Emperor will get you there.

1 Like

dont overthing this. plan for success, have a very clear idea how success looks like, what are the steps you will take to get there.
Focus on the action that you will take and run emperor in addition to the plan and action. plan and action are first.

2 Likes

I don’t see how this is possible with Emp unless you actively fight it and refuse to take any positive action in your life.

Or unless the person you are is so far from what the objectives of the sub are that it would take you a long time to build the missing links. Which was my case. I didn’t really end up in the same place because two years of running Emperor completely changed my internal landscape.
After running multiple healing subs and running EOG, if I were to run Emperor ZP right now, the results would surely be spectacular, because I would be starting from a completely different place than I was where I first ran Emperor (pre Q).
It really depends on where you’re starting from

3 Likes

TL:DR pick the subliminal that aligns with your HOW, not the subliminal that aligns with your WHAT.

That’s fair, to that, I would say that it’s important to experiment and find subliminals that move toward your goals in a way that generates results without getting too attached to how the results are generated.

Wanted, Primal Seduction, Emperor, Khan, Stark, Sex and Seduction, Love Bomb, Any of these can help you with your love life, but none of them work in the same way. It’s important that your not only aligned with the goals, but the method of achieving those goals. So, why run Emperor when RM might get you all the same things in a way that’s more authentic and less painful?

@ksub I get the whole " take action " thing but I get a bit confused with how the sub does its part . Say I run EOG while getting certified in Web Development and other coding languages. Will EOG , RICH, or both help me attract a great paying job or is that outside the scope of what the subs can do?
@SaintSovereign

Yes. Could also be other opportunities that are not even related to your job. As always, you still need to do your part.

1 Like

These are some primo results and yeah I plan to run emperor for at least a year along with boxing mastery .

1 Like

Do your part to find new jobs: join developer communities, platforms with part time jobs, per project work, make up linkedin profile.

1 Like

I’ll add to this: I ran Emperor back in 2020 and got some pretty significant results while still stuck in a 9 to 5 customer service job, but it wasn’t until I ran Emperor Black in late 2022 trying to move beyond that position that I got the major kick in the a$$ required to get that full monk mode focus on goals.

I’d suggest the OP try the two stacked or in rotation.

5 Likes