Honest Review of Khan

No. But I do take 10x more action than 99% of men.

9 Likes

I felt very productive today so I did a lot of work on an email project.

I also had a date set up at 7PM. A new girl. I was looking forward to it although I was also ready for her if she flaked or canceled.

Well, around 6PM, she cancelled under some “emergency” excuse.

And suddenly, when I read her message, I felt very sad. Sadness overtook my body, I was teary and almost crying.

But rather than wallow in misery, which is fucked up, this must be repressed emotions because I have enough girls to not care about one, and because flakes are part of the process. I used to not get emotional, but Khan TB is helping me dig up something I guess.

Anyway, in spite of my low mood, I decided to go spend the time I would have normally spent on the date approaching women. I took an hour, and went out with my mood low and my eyes teary.

Surprisingly, girls were so nice to me although I approached them sad. So the first 3 girls, I was a sad puppy approaching them, but I pushed through.

And suddenly, I felt a surge of confidence and energy. Something similar to PS Iron Throne, overtaking me. I was so in the zone that I just say Hi to a girl and she keeps giggling. I was not doing things to attract women, I WAS ATTRACTIVE.

And in an hour I got 4 phone numbers. I felt like a champion, like I owned the whole place, stopping girls in the middle of the street with authority, having fun throughout the whole process. I even talked to groups of girls together which normally I used to avoid because I felt it is too much pressure and not much hope comes out of it.

AND I have talked to some of the hottest girls I’ve ever talked to. You know, the type that she’s so intimidating no other guy dares to approach her, she walks confidently in the middle of the street, and all guys look but never try? Well, I went fully confident, approached 2 of them with authority, one giggled like a little girl and then told me she’s going to her boyfriend and thanked me for the approach. And the second, we had a good chat before I took her number.

Oh, and before going home I went to the supermarket. There were two girls in line in front of me, and I had a bag full of groceries. As I approached her, I tripped and my bag and its contents fell in front of her. I thought that is weird but did not feel any social pressure. I calmly picked up all the groceries in front of her, then stood up, and told her I thought she is cute and I want her number. She told me she has a boyfriend, but I was so proud of myself. The old me would have thought: “This is already totally fucked. Why even bother? I made a fool of myself.” But now, I felt like it’s her privilege to get approached by me. So I can fuck up AND still be more awesome than any other guy she could meet.

Lovely times :wink:

12 Likes

I was to stress this point: I AM GETTING A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE AND DOMINANCE WITH KHAN TOTAL BREAKDOWN THAN I EVER HAD BEFORE.

So I can’t imagine what the other levels of Khan will do!

Still, this keeps me happy to continue using ST1, I am getting a lot of good things out of it.

17 Likes

Today I just spent the day feeling nervous, agitated, anti-social and craving energy drinks.

It was weird. But it feels like something is evaporating out of me. Probably blockages.

7 Likes

I had a mixed day too. Like I’m feeling just an edge of the grieving/“I’m losing something” awareness which comes up when I allow it. Lots of listening time on the weekends plus new challenges and undertakings allowed my defenses to be down.

I’m agitated now. Will write in my journal since I’m a little melancholy now.

2 Likes

That’s how I feel today. But yesterday it was even stronger.

So it is getting better.

3 Likes

It happens in waves for me. I get really tired for several days --> I start feeling better --> back to exhausted. I get the distinct feeling that my mind is working on different things each time. I started off expressing depression, moved on to anger, and now a lot of fear.

3 Likes

That is exactly my experience @laughingprince

It’s okay though. Although right now it feels hopeless, logically I know it’s just a phase.

3 Likes

Glad to see someone else is going through the exact same process of healing through ST1. @AMASH your report was one of the main reasons I decided to focus on running ST1 solo and it’s definitely been a wild ride. I’ve been really tempted to move on to the other stages because of how uncomfortable ST1 makes me, but I know that then I’ll still be left with the same unconscious problems if I don’t heal the trauma first.

8 Likes

Yeah, sitting in my “stink” is not my desire either. It’s why I’ll be on ST1 a while.

3 Likes

May I ask when you say overweight what is your weight and height?

‘‘if you asked me last month whether this will happen’’ Do you have experience on going out and meeting women or last month you decided to change your life? What was your aha moment to start changing?

How you work your Game? Any courses you can recommend for a beginner?

I would be interested to read about how you were and what changed in your life. If you dont want to write in public feel free to drop me a message

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling the same since Saturday. However, last night a blonde girl came to sleep over, so I switched to Sex Mastery X2 before she arrived, then took a break while she was here.

I felt better.

And today, when I played back Khan ST1, I felt full of energy and focus. I was productive. I probably did better work and progressed more on my goals today than I did in the last 5 days put together.

So it seems Khan ST1 has ups and downs. It’s expected. Even when I felt really down, I knew logically it was temporary and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

6 Likes

It’s amazing. I am feeling this yesterday and today as well.

It seems there is a shared pattern to how Khan ST1 works.

3 Likes

Day 28:

I woke up with a boner, which is always good.

I am very productive. Focused. Full of energy.

I am in a good mood. But I don’t feel social at all. And I have no desire to talk to girls, text with them, or whatever.

I just feel relaxed and focused. Productive. And reclusive.

6 Likes

Noticed the same feelings about talking to other people. It’s not anxiety or shyness stopping me, it’s a feeling of I don’t care either way if we have a conversation or not. I think it’s a good thing since most people have a fear of silence and feel the need to compulsively talk to fill any gap in conversation.

I noticed that when I do go hand out with friends or meet new people, the conversation is effortless. It’s easier to talk to people when you don’t care about talking to people. You say what you think and you release fears of other people’s judgement.

Oh, and also getting strong boners every morning. It’s crazy how Khan works so similarly, isn’t it?

5 Likes

I feel I had enough Khan ST1. As if I am saturated, filled, almost that I had “enough”.

So it feels for me that the right thing to do is to move to Khan ST2, Khan Total Reprogramming on the first day of the month.

So that would be a complete 30 days of Khan ST1 (I will finish Sunday as my final day).

It’s exciting. I might revisit Khan ST1 in the future. But for now, Khan ST2 is calling my name.

A part of me knows deeply it is the right time to move there. So that is what I am listening to. It’s not some logical plan, it is an inner knowing.

13 Likes

Intuiton is a really powerful message! Sometime we must learn to listen to it even if it is not really rationnal. Emotionnal healing is hard on the mind and break the homeostasis of your belifs system… really hard to process emotionally. Good choice to rest now and revisit stage 1 later on!

5 Likes

Great stuff, always trust your gut. I’ll be interested in seeing how you progress with ST2.

When you ran the 30 days of ST1, did you do it for 50% of the day at least? Did you always listen overnight too?

Looking to see how many hours you got before you got the complete feeling.

4 Likes

I kept track. I started getting the feeling at 400 hours, but it got stronger and stronger, and now that I reached 500 hours of ST1, I feel 1000% sure it is time to move on to Stage 2.

I did it 100% of the days, no days off, for a minimum of 15h a day, often 18h or more.

In the beginning, it felt like hell. People were telling me to take breaks. But I had a similar experience with Primal, so I pushed through it, and around 150 of listening to Khan ST1, it became completely comfortable. The only “pain” was from the emotional healing, a bit of depression and anti-social feelings but those were happening in waves.

From feeling confident and on top of the world, to depressed and in tears, in waves that came and went.

8 Likes

Day 30:

I started in an anti-social nostalgic mood. But the birthday of my friend tomorrow, so on this Sunday, I decided to go to the mall and get him a gift. I know what he likes.

I was keeping to myself, and on my way, I saw this delicious looking blonde hottie strutting. Suddenly, my mood shifted and I stopped her strongly, and I dominated more than my old usual self-would.

For example, when I said hi, she looked at me, then looked back at her phone. And I told her: “Hey, hey, I am more important than the phone, look here at me.” and I continued talked. She told me she models, she gets “imported” into China to model there, and I told her: “I guess this is because you’re too ugly, so you go to model Made in China fake products.” (Not true, she’s gorgeous) I was extra asshole for some reason, and she loved it. Her eyes were shining, she was impressed. And I went from here looking at her phone when I talked, to her looking at me with attraction and she gave me her phone.

I was ON. It seems Khan TB puts me in an anti-social mood when I am alone, but as soon as I talk to a first girl, I get into a powerful dominant social mood!

After her, I was on the metro. And in front of everyone I saw this cute small-size girl. I went, and talked to her completely loud and comfortable in the everyone with everyone looking and I didn’t care. And I hugged her, and told her “I am the love of you life. I just arrived.” And she was giggling. And we talked, but she said this is so weird, she can’t give me her phone number. And I tried 5 times, even pulled my phone and showed her photos of my family, then she did give me her number. We will see.

I did a total of 5 approaches. 4 were some of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. So 2 numbers, 2 had boyfriends, and a 21 years old girl was MARRIED (like wtf!). I felt totally comfortable, I was the most dominant I have ever been. And I see that when I am alone, Khan ST1 makes me feel nostalgic and depressed, but as soon as I talk to someone in real life, I become hyper social and fun and enjoying life and relaxed under pressure.

I can’t wait to see what Khan ST2 will bring!

If I could compare Khan TB to Primal Seduction Iron Throne: Khan TB feels like I am being cleansed. I am more present to the moment. I am 10x more dominant than normal. I am 2x as sexually powerful ad project much more sexuality. I can handle social pressure 2x as much. I can self-amuse and enjoy life very much. That are significantly better than PS Iron Throne. But with PS Iron Throne, I was 3x more pushed to take action, my conversations were about 1.5x better and more funny. And with Khan I don’t feel handsome, I just don’t care about how I look, and when I look in the mirror, it’s neutral. But with Primal Seduction and Primal, I felt handsome, gorgeous, better than any other man even if he looked like a male model. Now I think I am fat and ugly, but I am indifferent to it, so it doesn’t affect my performance. While with PS I felt so sexy and handsome, I just loved myself.

Still, with Khan TB, I am getting about 2x-3x better results: With PS Iron Throne, I approached more, got more numbers, but most flaked. With Khan TB, I approach a lot but still less than PS Iron Throne, and I get about 2x more dates from half the numbers i got from PS Iron Throne. So the attraction caused by Khan’s Dominance stayed in effect more than the fun conversations or even sexual innuendos of PS Iron Throne.

An interesting note on the sexual energy of both: PS Iron Throne gives a sexual aura that is similar to a playboy who is at ease in the land of women, just having fun, enjoying all the women he finds. While Khan TB gives me a type of sexual dominance similar to a BDSM master or a King going to his Harem to enjoy his women.

Does that make sense?

14 Likes