Honest Review of Emperor v4

Because all those memories are still stored within the brain. Whenever a person uses a substance connected to dopamine one and the same nerve connection in the brain keeps growing stronger where all the experience with that particular substance are stored.

This is why an alcoholic abusive person goes for one more drink after all those years and relapses.

3 Likes

So you’re disagreeing with the mindset that I approach to look at the subject? I agree.

But that doesn’t neglect the facts and truths of reality. When solving problems you want to frame it differently but I’m not trying to fight anyone or anything.

I don’t see an opponent if that is what you think. Rather I strive for humanity to be uplifted.

2 Likes

I don’t believe “facts” and “truths” when talking about the whole of humanity like this are knowable.

What I believe in is: Does this belief empower me and make my life better?

If yes, it is useful, I adopt it. If not, I let it go.

The same with the cliché perspective on a half-full glass: It is half empty for the pessimist. And half full for the optimist. Both are right. Only one will have a happier life.

2 Likes

Where is that graphic from if I may ask?

1 Like

This from a course that I’ve been putting together.

2 Likes

Probably our disagreement @Hermit comes from a primordial difference:

I do not believe in good and evil. I don’t believe pain is “bad” and pleasure is “good”, I don’t believe poverty is negative and wealth is positive, or some people are good and others are bad.

Both are facets of the source. Life and death. Expansion and contraction. All make the beautiful painting we call life. What matters is individually that each individual creates a better life. But, in general, everything is in harmony, even if it seems filled with pain to the untrained eye.

It’s all necessary and beautiful in its own way. It’s all expression of the source, expansion and contraction, life and death, creation and destruction, abundance and scarcity. All beautiful works of art that create reality.

5 Likes

So guys, as amusing (and intreresting) as it is to see the two of you argue debate at a level that most people can’t follow, maybe it’s better to do so in a non-journal thread?

I was going to answer the @-mention somewhere above, but I can’t get a post in edgewise. :slight_smile:

Either way, it’s up to you, I won’t interfere any further. Just remember lots of people read AMASH’s journals.

4 Likes

It’s here. Go to this post @DarkPhilosopher :wink:

I agree with all of that.

Anyhow when looking at the world from a view of unity, which is a good thing you should also consider other humans here on the forum look at the world from a dualistic perspective. Language is only used as a way for communication and that doesn’t necessarily project your believes. I only tried to explain my viewpoint on things while stilling making it able for others to be able to comprehend.

Otherwise what even is the point? You can speak to chimpansees all you want but if you don’t lower your consciousness down to there’s, they won’t be able to comprehend. Same goes for children by the way, or same goes for an higher entity that tries to enforce beliefs upon us, they must re frame it in a way for us to be able to comprehend or it would otherwise be a waist of time.

But it’s definitely a positive that you’re looking through the same glasses at every situation of your life. Even when discussing a certain topic on a subliminal forum.

The funny thing is in real life occasions I think exactly your way, I can be at the worst place in life and still turn it around into a optimistic viewpoint, some say I’m crazy
 I see the fear and stress in everyone’s eyes while I amuse myself in every situation in the most optimistically way possible.

But yet in some occasions facts have to be stated as they are through the eyes of the majority of people for the audience to be able to understand.

I hope this makes sense. Language sometimes just doesn’t satisfy for experience.

1 Like

I was about to say that, lol. @AMASH and I shall wrap it up here. :smiley:

I love to debate though! I adore understanding human psychology, how and why we act.

2 Likes

i am going to adopt this technique

3 Likes

Great to hear that you’re doing OMAD. I’ve been doing it for a little under 2 years now and it’s made gigantic changes in my life.

2 Likes

the emp v4 script is 121 pages
so it says on the description

4 Likes

I think v4 and EF as welk as the Superchargers TS AC are Sufficient

1 Like

Day 65:

Only today, more than 2 months later, I am getting that supreme confidence that Khan and Emperor v1 gave so quickly.

During most of the previous time, I was deeply calm, with a sense of acceptance of the world, and all that happens in it.

Today, I feel like an Emperor. I walk like an Emperor. I talk like an Emperor.

It’s interesting to be so familiar with the whole experience, it’s almost a curve of adaptation to each Sub. Each is different, but the principle component parts are all the same.

For Emperor v4, it stays much longer working on the depth of the person’s soul compared to any other sub. We will see if this maintains. It’s also to be expected that using a sub is like a roller coaster experience. As soon as you hit a high, you know a low dip is coming.

10 Likes

Welcome back Amash.

Your KHAN journal was the reason for me to buy this sub. I read again through all the entrys and i realy wonder how it can be that you are now running emperor.
For example:

=> I like the person I am on Khan ST4. I am more and more my ideal man.

There are many postings in your formerly journal which imply that there isnt any better sub and that you managed to get all a man could only dream of.
There was/is no need to change the sub with those results.
I dont know what happened but this is something i didnt understand.
Good luck with emperor but you had it all with KHAN before or not? What was missing?

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @FireDragon :slight_smile:

I prefer Khan over Emperor. What happened in Khan pushes me to pursue my women goals no matter what is going on. Even when it’s a blizzard of cold ice storming the city, you find me going on dates :wink:

However, I consciously chose to hibernate during winter to focus on other areas of my life. Then will return to Khan as soon as the weather is nicer.

Why? Because Emperor seems to deplete my Libido. So I can forget about girls, and can focus on health and wealth. Especially when the weather is bad, and girls go into hibernation too.

So, that’s it. In one word, the reason I stopped Khan is: Winter.
When the weather is bad, Khan will push me a lot to meet new girls. No excuses. But the ROI isn’t that good because of the bad weather conditions. That is why I switched to Emperor v4 to test New Beginnings and other new technologies. But my first love is Khan and I look forward to return to it as soon as the sun begins to shine again.

cc @friday

5 Likes

Ohhhh I can relate
 I had to stop listening to Khan for the final 10 days before my exam because I can’t simultaneously concentrate on the beautiful petite girl next to me and the biochemistry of the human body in front of me.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Wish you all the best and the results with emperorv4 you expect. :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you make a short summary about your journey in those 3 months when you were inactive, if it isn’t something that you wouldn’t want to share

1 Like