HoM Vs EoG Stage 4

Hi all,

What would be better to do in regards to long term wealth?

I’ve ran every stage of EoG, including a cycle of stage 4.

My current startups consist of:

A prop tech company where I am the sole developer with two other co founders

An app that I am creating where I am potentially offering a subscription service for a niche at a cheaper price and better quality than my competitors

I like and want all the objectives of HoM. However, EoG has been extremely good and I can see that it would benefit me a lot in the future. However, being what it is ( a purely money related sub), I feel like I’m missing out on what HoM has to offer in regards to relationship building and legacy, etc.

I guess my question is, is HoM able to compensate for the purely wealth generating power of EoG4?

7 Likes

Why choose? Stack both or combine them in a custom and add other wealth modules from the Q store.

1 Like

That is true, I could do both.

There’s just so many choices between good subs, it’s hard to choose, as I was keeping the other two spots for Khan and KhanBlack/Heartsong/indexGate

Custom is a good shout, though again, a skills based sub like index gate would also likely to be in there with a wealth one. So potentially a three core custom is a good idea if it doesn’t produce recon.

1 Like

I’ve made a decision, I will swap EoG4 and HoM every cycle.

4 Likes

That’s exactly the reason why I make a list of goals before picking subs. What are my goals for the next 6 or 12 months? I decide on three goals (not more) that I really want to achieve then I pick my subs accordingly. That’s the reason why I don’t switch subs impulsively. If you choose goals and subs that match them only to change subs after a few cycles, it would mean that you really didn’t want those goals.

Do you have serious goals you looking to achieve? Are they your priority for the next 6 to 12 months? Are those subs the best choice for those goals?

5 Likes

Is that going to help you achieve your goals faster?

1 Like

My Goal for next year is:

Get the propTech startup to atleast 15k users
Get my app startup to 100k users
Upgrade my networking skills as well as tech skills to top 1%

HoM will help upgrade my networking skills as well as leadership skills alongside giving me the right atttude towards money + manifestation of money

EoG4 is a beast in purely wealth based endevours but I think would be slightly lacking in the networking and relationship building department.

Index gate would massively boost my tech skills (its done it before with a few loops)

Khan- because it improves what I want to improve all around. It makes me more of who I want to be as a person, and the status boost is a huge plus.

Heartsong/Khan Black1/Inner Circle is something I usually run as a third sub to 1. Not feel FoMO 2. Heal emotional wounds 3. Female validation.

With HoM, because of the relationship aspects that it has, I could drop Heartsong/KB/Inner circle and instead run index gate.

Im also nearly at the second cycle of stage 3 at Khan so im reluctant to drop it till I get to stage 4 and run atleast 2 cycles.

So Hom/EoG + Khan + Index Gate in my opinion would be the best for what I am looking to achieve

2 Likes

I think you will be just fine without Khan, HoM and EoG have plenty of status and confidence scripting, they both even have some alpha scripting.

I guess it’s the fact that I committed to finishing all stages of Khan that stops me from switching it.

Also the sex appeal.

But then again I guess it wont help me reach my year goal, unless I also add the goal of finding a partner, which I do have.

2 Likes

If you are committed to Khan than i guess making a EoG/HoM custom + running Khan and Index Gate is your best choice.

1 Like

I agree, this might be the right move. Thanks

1 Like

Nouveau Rich…

1 Like

Thing is, this is missing the family aspect and relationships aspect (apart from business relationships) that i want.

HoM at this moment feel almost too perfect.

1 Like

Or you can do this:
Money + family relationship custom:
:point_right: HoM core
:point_right: Lineage Mandate Eternal core
:point_right: Nouveau RICH core
:point_right: Lineage module
:point_right: (add a few wealth modules)

3 Likes

That looks like something I would make in the future thanks.

For now, I’ve decided on my new stack starting tomorrow.

EoG4, HoM, Khan3

1 Like

EOG4 has everything you need. And soon you’ll upgrade to Khan4.

This is not the time to introduce HOM.

Some old posts for your reference.

:point_down:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you for the detailed answer @Simon I appreciate it.

EoG will be staying in my stack for the foreseeable future.

Do you think adding HoM alongside EoG would be counterproductive?

I decided earlier for my next stack to be EoG, Khan and HoM.

Do you think that would be too many heavy subs?

1 Like

Heavy part is subjective, and can be managed by playing for shorter durations.

:wink:

My experience of HOM is that it helps with “collecting” wealth generating Assets – which includes people.

It’s not about creating value, or managing an enterprise. It’s quite detached from the process of growth.

The blend of EOG & HOM will be more useful when you’re withdrawing profits from your startups.

Before that the risk of conflict is higher than the utility it brings to G4+K4 stack.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I agree with @Simon on your stack. EOG Stage 4 is perfect for your goals.

I do think HOM is incredible for managing people and navigating environments that require savvy and negotiation. It is also is great for manifesting the right people for sales of any type. I would introduce it further down the line.

@EsctasyOfGold what has you not considering or interested in Nouveau Rich?

3 Likes

@Simon I see, interesting that HoM is detached from the process of growth. This revelation may influence my stack.Thanks for the info.

@Azriel Honestly, its because last time I (briefly) ran HoM, all my relationships became better and even the relationships between other people (who i wished had better relationship) was becoming better too.

So, its mostly for the relationships aspect. The fact that its wealth oriented is a big bonus.

2 Likes