Hollywood's Emperor Journal

@AMASH @rising So would adding Daredevil in at some point be counterproductive? I was thinking maybe at month 3. Any thoughts?

4 Likes

It depends on your goals. Maybe you can try the supercharger True Social for a social flavor. I want to add 2-3 subliminals in Khan but i dont it because there are only 24 hours in the day and i dont want to sacrifice much exposure. I do use 3 superchargers though

4 Likes

I agree. Consider adding a supercharger like True Social if you want the social aspects.

2 Likes

Insights & Observations Day #12

Listened to the Emperor all night and most of the day today.

Today I felt like I got some of my bounce back. I didn’t have the euphoria feeling from earlier this week but I felt like I was more in my power than the last few days.

Observations-

• I was going to use a public men’s room and there was a guy waiting in line before me. I told him instead of waiting for the mens room I was going to use the woman’s bathroom since it was empty. I offered him the opportunity first since he was already waiting. He said “sure, go ahead, I’ll go after you”.

• I was in the store paying for something and there was a football game on. A woman in there leans towards my direction almost as to get my attention to try to see the score, and was being extra talkative.

• My workouts continue to be strong and I’m able to keep a high level of intensity going for the entire workout.

Insights-

Yesterday I talked about wanting to add a social sub in combination with Emperor. After thinking about it further I think I was trying distract myself from keeping focused.

Unconsciously this is my usual habit, when it’s time to get focused I look for a way to distract myself. Usually my outlet is women or YouTube/social media. Staying with Emperor with no other subs to see where this takes me.

• I haven’t been on Instagram in a week, that’s the longest period of time I can remember not being on there since I’ve been on there.

• more information about business building continues to catch my awareness.

More to come…

7 Likes

Great observations @Hollywood . And those are external changes you have noticed.

Did you notice internally that you’re becoming more and more a different better man? Or it seems you’re still the “old you,” yet the world reacts differently?

3 Likes

Great question @AMASH. I can definitely see changes in how the world responds to me…

However I can honestly say that internally I don’t feel much different to myself.

Maybe there are aspects of my personality that are a little more pronounced than before but it doesn’t feel like I’ve really changed yet per se.

The biggest thing I’ve probably noticed especially over the last few days is that I feel less attached and concerned about the external world…

With that being said I’m only 13 days or so in, so still very early into the process.

5 Likes

Just had the same thought today. But when you think about it… we may not share the exact same experiences so far, but it actually is a big shift for listening for not even 2 full weeks.

5 Likes

@anon3072973 I agree, for such a short period of time we’ve made good progress

3 Likes

Insights & Observations Day #13

Ran Emperor all night (masked) and all day, probably 6 - 7 loops.

Observations-

• Came to a stop light today and glanced over for a half second and guy in the car next to me gives me a nod.

• I asked a woman (very nice looking by the way) at Starbucks today about her dog. She was very open and talkative. As she was leaving she spoke again and made a joke. That level of open conversation and rapport would have been a tad unusual for me before Emperor.

• I continue to get exceptional service at every business establishment I go to.

Insights-

Last night was the first night I had trouble sleeping since the first couple of nights I started running the program. The program was making me annoyed again…

What I’m starting to realize is that I’m being confronted about things that I don’t want to deal with…

Namely my relationship, I don’t want to acknowledge that it’s weighing me down, its requiring more work than I’m willing to put in.

We’re not on the same page and haven’t been for a while…

I’ve justified this by saying women are just different. You can’t be happy if you have just one, there’s always going to be something wrong…all long term relationships are work right? Lol

But all day she’s coming up as a possible energy drain. It should be noted however that she’s been totally different since I started the Emperor program

Not sure what’s gonna happen with this decision, or if it’s even a real thing, we’ve been together a long time…

And to be fair to her, this entrepreneurial thing hasn’t been exactly sunshine and roses, and she rides with me through the ups and downs (and continues to do so)…

I’m hoping that I can make the shift and see how things look with us when my financial game is back to normal.

Stay Tuned…

8 Likes

Insights & Observations Day #14

Played Emperor (masked) all night long while sleep. Today I ran it all day, maybe 8 or 9 loops in total.

Observations-

• This was probably my least eventful day since beginning the program. I’ve been noticing that I’m starting to feel less. Not like being numb but having less unnecessary emotional reaction to anything in general…

Today it seemed like I was in a bubble. I was absorbed into my work. I wasn’t overly concerned with time, people or money. I was just in a space of creation.

Insights-

This idea showed up in my awareness today…

I’ve observed that all of the people I admire in the business world are almost never heavy social media users/posters unless they’re using it to promote…

They usually seem to be more concerned with what they’re building rather than what the world is up to.

Today I had the epiphany that this is what they must feel like. So absorbed in their vision that nothing else is that interesting…

Also it seems that when I focus on the external world I get caught up in comparing and thinking that I don’t have enough…

The more that I say I don’t have enough, the more that I lose my power to create. Hence we become stuck in the illusion of the rat race.

When I’m in my bubble, “I am”, in that space everything is available to me. From this place I can create the value that has money show up.

I’ve read that some of the brothers feel that Emperor makes us anti-social…

Could it be that Emperor is removing us from the “illusion” and pointing us to the place we need to be if we’re ever going to escape the rat race?

Stay Tuned-

10 Likes

Most successful people are using social media but i find it way time consuming

4 Likes

@rising - clarification, they are using it but they’re not being consumed by it like the average person. For them it’s more of a tool than an escape

4 Likes

I would say dont. You have plenty of time to regain a social aspect in your life. The reason you chose Emperor was to fix a certain problem. Get that done, become that person, then you can focus on a social life once your goals are being met.

5 Likes

Insights & Observations Day #15

Ran Emperor all night last night while sleeping and ran 5 - 6 loops during the day.

Last night went into a very deep sleep, I woke up feeling like I had left and gone somewhere else. It was tough getting up.

Observations-

• Today at Starbucks (yes, if you’re wondering, I spend a lot of time there) a girl pulled up a chair at the table next to me. What made it unusual is that she sat in the chair that was less than a foot away from me. She was sitting so close that a man at the table across from us kept glancing over at her to see what she was up to.

• On my way home I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things. On the way in from the parking lot I saw a guy who was also walking in the store glance at me, then he did a double take, almost as if he recognized me. Inside of the store I saw him study me again, longer this time. Then again, while going towards one of the isles. At that point it was a little uncomfortable.

• While at the cashier line at the grocery store the woman bagging my items had a lot of small talk and questions about some of the items that I bought. She asked about my opinion on some pasta that I had bought and so forth. Very talkative and laughing a lot.

Insights-

Emperor has been uncovering a lot of things I’ve been blind to. I get insights all day, almost like they’re coming from a third party and not of my own mind totally.

Today a lot of clarity came up for me in different areas of my life, namely my finances and once again my relationship…

Regarding finances…

I see that constant consumption and failure to hold myself accountable to a budget have caused me lots of financial instability as an entrepreneur. Since running the program I’ve had more of a feeling of abundance and a sense that I don’t need anything outside of myself to feel satisfied…

A question that was delivered to me…Is struggle part of my identity? I’ve always been a top performer but I’ve also always worked harder than everyone else. Hard work gives me a sense of control over my circumstances…

I realized that entrepreneurship for me hasn’t been a vehicle for business expression, it’s just an outlet for more struggle…

I’l never get anywhere on this path, when I continue to impose my will in exchange for control there’s no room for anything new to show up but more struggle.

Today I considered that instead of working hard, how would it look if I allowed resources to show up through me? This would mean that I would have to let go, trust the universe and be vulnerable…

In other words become a conduit for Source instead of trying to be the source.

On the topic of my relationship this came to me …

We’ve had challenges over the years until very recently. She wants me to be the alpha that she thought I was. My lady is very attractive and feminine. She’s used to dating the most dominant men…

I have some alpha characteristics but I would,'t consider myself a 100% true alpha. I can appear to be one for periods of time but women can see through it. That’s when the lack of submission and constant testing starts.

I can now see where early on I cared too much about the relationship instead of focusing on my purpose, which caused a lot of problems.

Things have gotten better since running the program I believe its because now my words and actions are more congruent with my being.

Today was a big day for breakthroughs, we’ll see what shows up tomorrow.

10 Likes

The way you wrote in your journal i thought you were working there

5 Likes

I think this is a very important discussion to have.

I have realized on Khan ST2 that I value struggle more than success. That I felt struggled is what “forges” me to the person I want to be. And that a part of me delays success to get more struggle and become a “better person” through that.

But then, why? Why not succeed and then challenge myself in other ways, rather than stay in struggle on all fronts, without any safety net?

I don’t know yet how I’ll move on from this. I still seem to value struggle and hard work even more than the results or the success. So I take the long road to success, rather than the efficient path.

7 Likes

Can you talk more about this and explain what you mean?

3 Likes

@rising Haha…nah I just use it as an office on most days

1 Like

@AMASH - That’s heavy, I know exactly what you mean. The answer is probably somewhere in our upbringing. I know growing up in a single parent household I saw my Mom work non-stop. I’m sure there’s a conversation buried somewhere deep in my subconscious that has programmed me to believe that in order to survive I need to work hard.

4 Likes

I have this too. Hopefully EoG will help clear this.

Grew up with parents working nonstop to pay the bills and doing anything to save pennies anywhere possible.

This concept almost has a cult following now. 10x your work ethic to rise to the top. Hustle. Grind. Instagram pics of burning the midnight oil. Seems to be the cool thing nowadays

3 Likes