Hi, I am new to SubClub / SubResults

Of course of course. Whether you choose RICH or Emperor or anything else based on how you want to achieve your wealth goals, the idea is to be wealthy such that you don’t have to worry about the money when you invest in yourself through buying subliminals.

All the best!

First of all welcome to the SC we have a tight knit community here and have many members here who can just about answer all your questions on the products. Based on their experiences.

The founders of SC are two gentlemen by the name of Saint and Fire. Both are smart intelligent men who have worked hard to shape SC into the biggest subliminal vendor in the world. I would say Saint is more the voice of the community however he does many other things. Fire is the quiet one as he is extremely busy doing things under the bonnet so to speak.

We have two moderators RVConsultant and DarkPhilosopher. Both are good at doing their jobs. DarkPhilosopher is extremely charismatic and funny and makes people laugh but do not underestimate him, he is an oracle of knowledge.

I am one of the veterans of the community alongside oldchap, whitetiger and @Lion. I joined in the early days of SC and constantly gave Saint feedback on the products.

A member of the forum Malkuth is another outstanding member. His advice is priceless and easy to get along with.

Best of luck with your journey.

4 Likes