UNOFFICIAL Speculations Hero Product 6th April Release

We need to show our loyalty to subclub. Come on stop wasting your lives and invest in yourself.

You told it was going to be released 6th April Simon.

1 Like

Yes. In your Dream conversation with Saint and Fire. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

The people are really getting bored waiting for the new revelations. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lol,if its real.ill buy it

1 Like

You know … Emperor Fitness was released on a Tuesday too (or Monday evening depending on your location).

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yea, there’s a hero in all of us.

1 Like

Oh Christ Simon i am in deep shit now once the moderators see this its the end for me !.

1 Like

Yeah i did meet both Saint and Fire on a different physical plane but i did not hear any word on hero

Currently I am really happy with my stack…but I still hope you guys can get what you desire…best wishes

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Now this is stuck in my head. I will still stick with my stack.

3 Likes

@Sebastian_Po for every villain there must be a hero it is universal we call this the law of balance.

1 Like

well,in fact…I am more inclined to be a bad guy…you know ,the evil genius who is keen on stealing hot girls virginity type of bad guy…that suits me better…

3 Likes

Actually your right the villian does get the bling, the girls and the fast cars.

3 Likes

You two are fucking geniuses! That’s right, sometimes the villians have the good stuff alright.
Pardon me, but I could agree their lifestyles are way… fun and better.

Of course, this shit is personal opinion.
So it’s true then? 6th of April?

I hope so, man. Plus, April fool’s was yesterday so I hope this ain’t a late joke. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Time Dilation in Bloom. :hugs:

2 Likes