Help Me Manifest the Perfect Apartment!

Hi everyone,

I will finally be moving out of my parents’ place and this change alone is a big one. But I’m looking for the best apartment to move out to with a friend in a few months and I want to know the best way to go about manifesting it!

ME and AsCh are currently in my stack. With regards to manifesting authors I have preferred Neville Goddard the most; Joseph Alai really helped me get acquainted with his techniques on a practical level (and I also read all the Goddard books for completeness’ sake)

7 Likes

Neville Goddard- How I manifested a House using I remember when technique.

Neville Goddard Success Stories: How I manifested my desired apartment in my dream city… (2022)

6 Likes

Go walk on different areas to test the vibe ,

Do you want the area a crowded one ? So you cultivate high energy
Or do you wanted in a quiet area ? To soothe your high energy
Choose the place that gives you energy (peace,balance, eagerness,etc)

I know there is other factors but this from an energetic point of view.

5 Likes

Isn’t it wonderful that you are living in your dream home?

When are you going to invite us over for your housewarming?

I remember when you were looking for a place to stay. I’m very happy for you that you’ve finally found the best place you could ever have.

8 Likes

the calmness one has to possess to say this is the real gem.

2 Likes

Has this technique worked for you personally?

Neville Goddard law of assumption and feeling it real has worked for me a few times.
I never used it for an apartment though.

2 Likes

This is a great example, and reminded me of what Goddard’s techniques focus on. This and @ksub’s videos are what I’ll look further into.

We’re going to be going on quite a few tours!

What does this mean? Edit: I’m inferring this is a response to what @King suggested one think and say.

1 Like

This is quite the coincidence because I’m in the process of finding an apartment as well. It has not been going well, so this thread will probably be useful for me too.

These videos are great! And we started touring this weekend. One good candidate is on the list! But still, we must search more. Looking forward to scheduling more tours, as well as running ME + AsCh tomorrow :smiley:

Seldom do readers discover threads and figure out how their issue concluded.

Well, I’d like to say the apartment search was a success. I moved in during the summer. Manifestation works.

@RVConsultant I am requesting this thread be closed!

And for those who’d like to see more of my adventures, check out my journal where I remembered this apartment manifestation thread. The housewarming that @King talked about? It’s happening soon. It’s good to see that his post was one of my bookmarks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes