Help me get these down to 20 total (q store)

So my plan here is to basically smush everything I was stacking (minus alchemist) into one Q custom which means I may need mosaic to combine the two on the days I run alchemist (but I’m also considering building a custom alchemist one too)

Are any of the smaller ones included in the 3 cores I have already? ( stark, ql, seductress)

4 Likes

How many is this? Sorry, being lazy, hahaha.

2 Likes

22 so just need to get rid of two.

2 Likes

I’d drop Auric Overdriver and StarkQ core (depending on how often you run StarkQ, and especially if you’re running StarkQ Terminus).

4 Likes

So that means I’d still run stark q terminus separate from this? Was trying to put it in there so I didn’t have to.

2 Likes

Ah, I see… give me a minute, let me look over the list again. Hard choice you have here, hahahaha.

3 Likes

Deep Sleep and Auric Overdriver. Those two can be covered by other modules. There’s tons of auric scripting in Energetic Development, Blue Skies, et. al.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the quick response!

2 Likes

Ah one more thing. the q store is still telling me my password is incorrect for my email address but I’m logged into subclub. I’d like to check out but can’t.

1 Like

I can reset your password, but it’ll switch it for both stores – if that’s cool with you, PM me your email address. You can also reset it manually on the login page.

2 Likes

So I have also picked out about 21 modules. So I just pay for them all? Or needs to be customized?

1 Like

I got this too. But I used the username instead and it worked. In case this pops up for anyone else.

2 Likes

@mnemosyne did you run any of the main subs before getting these cores? Especially curious if you ran QLQ ST4 before getting it as a core.

Yep ran them all actually. QLQ ST4 was the first one I ever ran. Then added seductress then starkQ a little later. When StarkQ T Terminus came out I ran that to replace the original.

1 Like

@mnemosyne, have you ever purchased this Custom?

1 Like

@Hermit Yep it’s my main one : Maia II. It currently looks like this minus the last two

I add some of the new modules at the bottom for when I want to switch it up and rebuild (again). Haven’t pulled that trigger yet.

Based on the rotation suggestions I listen to it 5 days a week instead of the 4 I was doing before ( my creativity/alchemist chiaroscuro custom 2 days a week with one day off).

Now I do
Maia II + Chiaroscuro M,W
Maia II + Lakshmi (wealth custom) T,Th
All three F
S,Su off

Have not added ultimas back in. I’m getting sub fatigue having to commit myself to so many and my normal MO of quitting things after a few months has long passed so trying to keep it simple

Actually. I think I dropped something (extreme exercise motivation) that still exists in the one I have in that last set of pictures. because I didn’t add polyglot yet and there are 22 total mods showing. Here’s the post with the last time I actually bought changes to the Maia custom