Help! Limitless or Limitless-Executive

Hey SubC community, I need help choosing between Limitless and LimitlExec. since my situation is changing.

I’m currently running this stack
Dragon st1 2 loops x day
AM 2 loops x day
Mind E 1 loop x day at night before sleep
BLU 1 loop x day first in the morning

This stack supports my goal of cleansing and rebirth along with professional and personal growth.

The past summer I started a business after being laid off. I’ve been taking slowly because I need to learn more and just recently I’ve been offered a great opportunity that eventually will take my biz to the level and niche that I wanted to.
the things that this new opportunity requires lots of study, subject that I’m familiar with that were part of my previous job, and nevertheless still complicated and this time is full dive into the matter.

I don’t know what to do with my stack because I believe in it and wanted to run it for a full year.

Now I’m not sure if I should take off of the stack either AM or ME and put in Limitless along with LimitExec
or take off BLU and just add LimitExec, thus keeping Dragon-AM-ME.

The most important things right now along with healing is learning. Fast and easy. Memory and all the benefit that Limitless and Blu give.
At the same time I would love to keep AM because the alpha treats, wealth, sales (we have to sell ourselves and our ideas) and the business aspect that will serve me going forward.
As per ME, it will be of enormous help either way.

So… Can you please help me understand more Limitless vs Limitless-Executive?
And what would be your thought on my situation and stack?
I would love the have the opinion from @SaintSovereign and the other experienced members… too many to mention and with that said, the ones that are very active, that I follow too, in this community. And of course also the ones that have experience with some of title I’m running in my stack…

Thank you very much for your support!
Peace!

1 Like

I haven’t run Limitless or Beyond Limitless Ultima but I have run both Executive Ultima and Limitless Executive Ultima

Executive Ultima helped me be productive

Limitless Executive Ultima (which is a combination of Beyond Limitless Ultima and Executive Ultima) made me both productive and have an insatiable hunger to learn and read

If I were you, I would just use Limitless Executive Ultima to have the functions of Limitless, BLU and Executive. Using one title to replace these 3 is your best move

Moreover you are also able to stack Limitless Executive Ultima with DR+ME+AM and have a tighter stack

All the best!

4 Likes

If you need motivation, I’d vote Limitless Executive. If you really want some cognitive boosting, maybe read about Quantum Limitless.

2 Likes

Great info!
I understand you hunger for knowledge and that is not an issue, and…
… How would you say your cognitive aspect has been with LimExec?

1 Like

I didn’t have much issues with Cognitive aspect before since I can understand things pretty okay

Also, I wasn’t able to run Limitless Executive Ultima long enough since am now focusing on physical healing

But I can say that LE U will help with improving your cognition since @SaintSovereign himself mentioned that it Improved his brainpower

Yes, I need more motivation!
I’ve thought about Quantum L but that means that I’ve to drop both AM and ME as it will requires more attention… I guess…
Do you think LimitExc will add to cognitive functions?
Also, do you think LimitExc has the same script as Limitless…
My point is: does LimitExc produce the same cognitive, memory, and etc. as Limitless?

Yes, I lean more towards LimitExc so I can keep the other subs, but eventually if I have to I will put one on the side to have more learning benefit from Limitless.
Hope that make sense…

Quite honestly I’ve listened to Blu first time for 2 weeks back in September and now again since 2 weeks and for some reason I don’t see any benefit in terms of memory, study more, etc…

Not necessarily.

I think @SaintSovereign mentioned that he thought so.

@SaintSovereign or @Fire would know.

@SaintSovereign or @Fire would know.

I’ve found Quantum Limitless to help with me so I can read more.

Can you expand more please?
how would you add to my stack?
Thank you.

After 90 days, I would consider adding another program. Or building a custom made subliminal based on the progress made and where to go next.