Productivty sub

What is the best productivity title for someone who studies math, psychics and and things of that nature, arounnd 6 hours a day. My guess would be Limitless executive, but there are some new titles with good productivity scripting it seems like emperor black and people seem to be getting things done on stark also.

Stark or Stark Black will do if you are also looking for the confidence, social, alpha benefits(which can be useful in study and getting connected to intelligent people)

Could also do Quantum Limitless if you have the time.

Or Limitless if it is more recent.

Personally find Start Black the best for STEM.

3 Likes

I dont really meet people or know anyone where i live, i just study most of the day and go gym, so that would not be needed, but i would choose stark if it has the best productivity and the pther stuff will be a nice bonus. But not too much fame so that it gets in the way of studiyng.

1 Like

Limitless executive or quantum limitless as you said is the best option.

Im not sure which one would suit you more as I didnt run them.

2 Likes

LE fits the description perfectly but it seems to be that the new titles hit harder and faster

1 Like

You dont need the latest titles to get out of this world results. I would say its better to get the one sub that covers what you want perfectly rather than run something updated that covers it partly.

1 Like

This is true but focus is more important. If youre only goal is productivity, something like executive is gonna hot way harder for that specific goal than any other sub would. Even if other subs might technically be “more powerfull” rn, youre not looking for the other effects so it doesnt matter that much.

Also in due time everything is gonna get updated.

Limitless zpv2 and as far as I know rom has math scripting
Edit: from RoM

As your journey through the unfolding intensifies, you will undoubtedly find yourself dealing with mathematics and physics on some level (even if just reading through scientific journals). As such, RoM contains a reworked version of Virtuoso di Matematica

• Includes Virtuoso di Matematica module, as many discover that mathematics and spirituality are often linked.

Limitless executive man… That’s all you need

1 Like

LE is the fastest and Hardest hitting sub lmao

It’s the only sub inmy opinion that doesn’t need an update

3 Likes

yea, yall righ no need to switch it up, Limitless executive will do me just fine

3 Likes

Btw do yall have any stack recomnedations for losing weight, not only losing it but with the whole journey as it may be tuff since ive been obese almost my whole life,including motivation ambition and that stuff. Lastly somehing what would help with constant low energy would also be nice.

Based on your goals

1. Quantum Limitless or Limitless Executive. Quantum limitless if you have long term cognitive enhancement goals, LE if you just need to be more sharp and productive in the short term.

2. Spartan: Covers everything you need fitness wise, its more updated then Emperor Fitness, and fits better in this stack. This will cover more of the fitness ambition and health/energy aspects.

3. Legacy of Spartan: Purely for the weight loss and physical shifting.

2 Likes

This stack will also build you a really great base and set you up for physical success with productivity, fitness, etc if you eventually transition to more alpha/wealth goals.

This is probably the stack I wish I had in high school or college.

2 Likes

Easy bro. Spartan or Emperor Fitness.

Also just pickup a sport to play. Like basketball or soccer where your constantly running. After a few months you should lose alot of weight. Or pick a goal like running a marathon and train everyday. Important to not skip a single day if u wanna see insane results.

Going to the gym and doing weight training while your obese is legit the biggest waste of time.

1 Like

You gurs are amazing, thank you so much for such well formulated answers!

2 Likes

Disagree here. Weight training is going to make youlook leaner faster because you simply carry more muscle, your metabolism will be higher so you burn more calories. Definitely should do cardio as well, but doing only cardio is a great way to get skinny-fat.

1 Like

I’ve seen alot of dudes transform simply by playing sports daily and being in a caloric deficit.

But I do agree though once u reach a certain weight u should start weight training. But when your like 250-300 lbs. U should try to cut down to 190-200 ASAP and then start weight training.

U can’t look lean if ur fat covers all ur muscle lmao

Fastest way to get there is just playing a sport u love and caloric deficit.

Please move this to the " Questions and Comments " section

@RVconsultant

could you extend your thesis, please? i am in STEM.