Hello new member here

Hi I am a woman 40 years old, just got the Seductress sub yesterday and started today. I have a few questions about it. I asked a few questions yesterday on reddit and bought it after that. I read the instructions but a little confused with all the different terms on the instructions and how long should I listen to my sub. Can someone help me figure it out? Thanks

10 Likes

Have you checked out the Zero Point Listening Instructions on the support site?

What specific terms are giving you trouble?

4 Likes

I will read it now, but that says the ZP run for only 15 minutes but my audio is 1 hour long…this is the part that confuses me because I am not sure which one of the different options outlined in the instructions is mine. Sorry these questions are probably dumb I am just not tech savvy so I need things explained like I am 5 lol

1 Like

No problem.

If the file is an hour long you likely downloaded the Qv2 version. Listening instructions for that can be found in the New Listening Pattern: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Single and Multiple Titles).

5 Likes

If it’s an hour long then that is probably the Qv2 version. Go to your account page on Subliminal Club and go to the downloads tab. You should see a download link that says something along the lines of “ZP plus all files”. Or something else like that

4 Likes

Welcome @Ariver,

If you take a look at your downloads section, there should be files titled “ZP”. These are the 15 minute ones, ensure that these are the ones you downloaded.

The 1 hour long ones are Qv2, an older technology.

Furthermore, please check out the link @Seeker posted.

4 Likes

Thank you I will read that link now. I think I remember that it said Qv2, and I don’t recall any other option to download anything different.

2 Likes

Ok thank you I will look the downloads again, I probably didn’t see it.

2 Likes

Your questions aren’t dumb at all!

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you look for the new updated technology in your downloads section which would be ZP - So you want to find something like Seductress ZP - (All Files), something like that anyhow.

Listen to it once every other day for three weeks, give yourself 5 days off listening to any subliminals after that and then repeat. A few cycles (a cycle is the listening every other day and 5 days off) of this will produce incredible results for you.

You got this!

Edit: As Fire mentioned, ZP is the 15 minute files. I’d recommend listening to the masked file you receive using headphones, if you listen to ultrasonic don’t do it with headphones on and use an app like FrequenSee to see the levels it should be at (you can find more information about this on the forum and in one of the PDF files you receive in the download section).

5 Likes

Thank you I found it now. And read the guidelines included. Now my next question lol on that zp file there is a masked and an ultrasonic audio. Which one should I listen to? I read on the first file (the one with 36 pages that explains about those 2 files but still not clear on which one I should listen or if I have to listen to both. Thanks I appreciate everyone’s answers.

2 Likes

^^^^^

Choose one or the other, don’t listen to both.

I’d recommend masked.

Edit: If you use ultrasonic use a speaker. I’d recommend.

4 Likes

As username Brandon said, choose one or the other.

If you need some help deciding you may want to check out the What’s the Best Way to Listen to a Subliminal? support article. (You can ignore the Ultima section, it doesn’t apply to Seductress)

If you choose to go with ultrasonic the What is an Ultrasonic Subliminal? support article has some ultrasonic specific advice.

4 Likes

Great thank you

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Another question. I usually listen to an affirmation audio overnight, I know the instructions say to not use this along with other subs, but in this case would this count as a subliminal? Is not hidden audio is just motivational phrases like “you are loved, you are this and that”…to help with self concept.

2 Likes

Hey –

I was the one you spoke to over PM on Reddit. Welcome aboard. Our titles are probably more advanced than you’ve encountered in the past. I would highly recommend NOT mixing them with anything else. Trust me, Seductress has more than enough motivational and positive scripting in it that you wouldn’t need anything else (for now).

As we discussed, give it a try solo. If it doesn’t work for you, we have the 30-day refund. @lrw and @BeautifulSoulGoddess have run Seductress and may be able to help with specific questions regarding experiences. I’m also upgrading your account to a higher trust level so that you can send them private messages (as new accounts) can’t.

9 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

From the Support Guide:

If you’re listening to a single Zero Point title, the pattern is exceptionally easy:

Listen to 1-2 loops of the title, then take the next day off. Do this for roughly three weeks / 21 days then take five days off. That’s it. To illustrate:

• Day 1: 1-2 loops
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1-2 loops
  • Day 4: Rest

… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

4 Likes

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

There are no stupid questions. If you feel uncertain about anything then just post it on the forum! This community is more than happy to help, which is what makes it so awesome :blush:

4 Likes