Hello, new girl here

I’d be happy to give SC a chance, but I’m only allowed to listen to 3 subs every other day, right? I have more topics I’m working on, I don’t think that’s enough for me.

My topics:

• Inner child healing (abandoned child syndrome)
  • Anxiety / depression
  • Self respect / self esteem
  • Improvement of social life (becoming less introverted, making new friends)
  • Improving the love relationship I’m in
3 Likes

This is the correct protocol yes. Please do not pm messages to Noah regarding [mod edit: competing products] or other competitors the forum uses special plugins to detect any discussions of competitor products. If the algorithum kicks in it could mean an automatic ban. This was implemented to prevent members coming here to create a bad image for SC.

1 Like

No worries, I am not going to pm anyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to PM me or any other users. Apparently not about other competitors, is all.

2 Likes

I mean feel free to pm anyone but as billionare says no talking about competitors :slight_smile:

I totally relate to how you feel about 3 subs not being enough because you have so many goals in life. Me too. And my girlfriend as well. And every user on here. That’s part of the challenge: overcoming an “I want everything now” mentality.

That’s a key skill for life… wanting to improve everything right away, but choosing to focus on a few things at a time, and harnessing all your energy into those specifics, instead of being scattered and trying to focus on everything.

Which is why every productivity and lifestyle “guru” states it’s not what you say YES to that gives you the quality of life you deserve… it’s what you say NO to.

But, there’s really good news for you as well. Your goals are all extremely interconnected. Healing your inner child, building self esteem, improving your relationship, becoming more social and less introverted, they’re all connected, I’m sure there’s a root cause for all of them. One sub could accomplish all those goals for you.

Meanwhile, I’ve had someone tell me ”i have so many goals, I can’t listen to just SC, or just listen to 3 products, I’m looking for subliminals for golf, for sales, for sleep, for wealth, for confidence, for juijitsu, and for becoming more attractive”

I’ll tell you how that story ended.

He listened to 3 producers. 8 tracks overall. Never got results in any of those areas of his life. Was constantly overexposed and in recon hell, never overcame his crippling ADHD and insomnia, never got off the ground making money for himself.

Finally he messaged me and said I found a method that works!!! I just have to listen subclub tracks, 5x a day each, for 3 products at the same time,”

literally all at once on 3 separate devices, for a total of 5x per week, 15 loops a week, JUST OFF SC products. Then he had his other programs too.

Poor guy. His brain was so fried that he needed a meth-sized hit of subliminals just to feel anything. We stopped hearing from him shortly after because he said “sub club doesn’t work.”

Then there’s me… I listen to titles like Dragon Reborn for 3 minutes once every 10-14 days because I can’t handle how quickly my life changes and how fast my inner world transforms if I listen to any more than that…

3 Likes

But I know for a fact that if you listen to JUST TWO subs you’ll hit all your goals.

Seductress and Love Bomb For Humanity.

I can guarantee it with every fibre of my being because I have seen it happen first hand.

My girlfriend listens to those two subs… in truth, her stack is Chosen + Seductress + LBFH… and sometimes she switches out LBFH for Mind’s Eye to control the negatively charged visually reoccurring memories of traumatic instances for her.

But Seductress + LBFH definitely hits every goal you’ve laid out.

And I can 100% guarantee that if you respond to subliminals at all, and if you respond to sub club subliminals, you’ll see noticeable progress towards those goals in 60-90 days.

30 might be too short purely because healing the inner child is no easy feat… and uprooting years of introverted conditioning to the point where it changes at it’s core is not easy either.

But within 30 days you should definitely feel more self respect, more self esteem and love, a better relationship with your partner.

Using Seductress for 5 months now, and LBFH since it came out, my gf has absolutely made massive progress on every single goal you’ve stated - I can guarantee it because I have seen first hand that the subs are capable of it.

So if you give it a shot for 30 days and don’t see any results, then just leave the forum, never come back, go back to other competitors, go back to what you’ve been doing for years, and it’ll be a no harm no foul experiment…

But it sounds like that hasn’t been getting you the results you’re looking for as quickly and fully as you’d like, so, if you want, try it our way for 30 days fully, and see how that goes! It may blow your mind

2 Likes

Let’s not get carried away here everyone.

While both @SaintSovereign and I personally hold a bit more negative/skeptical view on this specific topic for multiple reasons, we aren’t here to discuss other creators and one of the main reasons why we have the rule to not do so is to avoid flame wars between companies, as well as to avoid giving free marketing.

We want this community to be focused on advancing their human potential, transcending limitations and revolutionizing their lives.

No one is getting suspended and there is no “automatic ban” systems in place. We’ve had alerts pop up notifying us of piracy, or members of the forum come forward to notify us, but nothing that will outright ban users for discussing things.

I personally don’t mind @noaha sharing his views (or anyone else, this is meant generally), however I do want to put forward this - we don’t want the forum to become a place which people use as their bases of operation for their vendettas. Not quite yet the case here, but it is important to state this for the future.

So share your truths freely, but always remember the purpose of this place. If your truth is negative but you state it respectfully - that’s completely fine.

I appreciate the fact that you are aware of this @noaha, and are balancing sharing your views without going overboard. It’s not always an easy thing to do.

I’ll give an example here for everyone:

• Creating a massive public thread with a full exposition explaining the creator’s faults and then driving traffic to it and continuously posting in it, as well as messaging it to everyone - not so good and we definitely have to step in. This would be using the forum for your own personal reasons and causing a lot of problems.
  • Saying “I don’t approve of this creator and here are a couple reasons why” in a random thread and respectfully, that’s much more okay - although we would very much appreciate avoiding name dropping.

As for the topic itself.

@traumjager welcome. This might not be what you expected when you first signed up for this forum, but give it a couple days and you’ll see a whole different experience will unfold for you on these forums. We are all extremely passionate about revolutionizing human potential, and that can come off strong to someone new to our company.

The advice you were given is correct. I’d suggest to give it a couple weeks of just trying our programs first, to see how you react to them and whether you like it.

I know your next thought is going to be “can I mix it with the other creator?”.

And look, we cannot tell you what to do. From our own testing, experiences and the information we have, we strongly advise against it - but you are in control of your own life.

You choose your own path, you choose your consequences, you choose your results.

But if you are going to do so, take it slow and do it wisely. One by one. Noticing the effects of each and without overloading yourself. If you notice weird conflicts, drop the one you just added. Furthermore, it would be good to space things out.

Libertine and Love Bomb will cover all of these. There is a concept called conscious guidance, which allows you to utilize our subliminal programs that have some relation to the goals you want to achieve to reach them. By taking full advantage of this, you can achieve these goals. Keep in mind these are big goals, and it might not be as obvious right away - for this reason, journaling is important.

You might also want to look into Elixir or Regeneration, as well as Heartsong. The first two are for healing and will help with the first 3 points, and Heartsong would be good for your relationship. Not necessary right away (so don’t go rushing out to buy them) as Love Bomb also has some light healing effects due to the nature of the subliminal, and Libertine will be good for your social life and relationship because it’s Libertine.

Something to keep in mind for future use.

All in all, welcome to Subliminal Club. Give it a couple weeks and see how you like it - regardless, we’re happy to have you here.

12 Likes

@Billions & @Fire, thank you for your comprehensive response, I feel a little more welcome here now. :blush:

I think I’m going to try these two subliminals that I have, this 21 day cycle, and we’ll see. I’m quite used to the fields I listen to everyday, it will be challenging not to listen to anything during the day.

6 Likes

Oh totally thought she meant love Bomb for humanity! I forgot love Bomb was even a thing.

Love Bomb is similar to LBFH… little less healing and little more externally focused on aura, but very good.

Girlfriend listened to love Bomb for a long time as well with great results before LBFH came out

mandalas can only do good if its done as per shaastra. this is disrespectful to the ancient science. i wouldn’t stop using mandalas.

I got a bunch of mandalas in my house. they create powerful changes to the prana in the room and i am not getting harmful effects using the subs with their presence.

1 Like

Hi @traumjager and welcome.

You have come on here at a good time when we are getting tech upgrades and new titles.

2 Likes

Both founders Fire and Saint are kind. They offer free upgrades to existing users.

Soon your life will change in a big way :slight_smile:

Hey @traumjager. Welcome aboard.

Here’s another point that probably gets overlooked a lot. Probably because it’s just too obvious:

At the bottom of every Program Description page is a list of Program Objectives. Many programs have 7 to 12 points listed. Some have 30+. (Those tend to be denser or more powerful programs.)

The descriptions on the sales page (including the Objectives) are not just stimulating sales-copy to get you excited. They are actual descriptions of what the programs can help you to do.

And with conscious guidance (i.e., training your attention and desire on what you’re trying to achieve), most of the programs can do way more than even what’s listed there.

It does sound like Love Bomb will hit all of what you’re wanting. I have yet to spend much time with that program. So, if you do end up trying it, I’ll look forward to learning more from your experiences.

There’s one program called Dragon Reborn. It’s not for beginners as it is energy-intensive and a challenging run. Most people prefer to work up to it. It works better that way. But I mention it because that’s another example of one program that covers everything on your list and much more.

These programs are pretty robust. One program can cover a lot of different areas. So be sure to really take in how much each one can cover.

p.s. oh, also, the fewer programs that you run at any one time is the easier it is for your mind to process all of the content. You’ll often get faster, stronger results by playing less.

5 Likes

Just my 2 cents since I use both, I love subliminal club and their products and they have gotten me pretty far from where I started but to deny what the other creator did for me as well would be disingenuous. I currently and will continue using both as they work for me and my goals in life, it took a bit of testing but I got where I wanted but I agree with everyone’s suggestions here is to stop them and start just using sub club’s products and see what works for you. I believe that everyone has a different path and what works for some might not work for others and vice versa and welcome!! I hope you come to love subclub as much as I do!!

1 Like

I’d just like to say that if you run 1-3 solid programs for 3 cycles or so, you might actually discover that you have less to work on than you originally thought! It can be a very freeing experience to realize after a few months that you’re far closer to what you really want and that you have far less standing in your way than you originally thought.

Welcome!

2 Likes