Hello! Im back!

Thats it… after several months away I decided to come back and share in the forums, although with a slightly different name. It used to be Joa93, but I had to create a new account.

Well its going to be great to talk with some old friends here.
@SaintSovereign thanks for being such a gentleman!

18 Likes

Welcome back my man, good to see you again :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good to see you to man! I hope you have been doing great!

4 Likes

Thanks I’m good, yeah ZP has been a wild ride so far. Are you listening to any subs at the moment?

2 Likes

Yeah Im listening to Stark, Heartsong and Sex Mastery… all in ZP. Its quite a different game.
Stark has been hard though, but I think I entering the best part.

You bet!!

3 Likes

Damn man, that’s a cool stack :smiley: I believe that many people are currently starting to find the right stacks after some trial and error.

1 Like

@Tobyone I started this stack with my girlfriend 12 days ago and it has been absolutely fantastic.
Before I did many cycles of Spartan… I lost 8 kg and exercise regularly since then…

I still have 3 customs collecting dust, since we have ZP I haven listen to those.

4 Likes

I can only imagine how good HS is with a girlfriend… 8 kg is a lot, congratulations on that. I have also started to exercise more since starting ZP.

I might have a few too :laughing: But I see it as a hobby and an art, so there will be ones that aren’t what I wanted.

1 Like

Well Im sort of a collector myself… :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder, how do you get dust on a digital product? :joy:

2 Likes

Digital dust obviously… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome back!! I was thinking about you last week wondering how you doing.

3 Likes

Hey man… thank you!!

Well last week I decided to come back, so I say you have a pretty sharp antenna.

2 Likes

Bro!!! Welcome back! Good to finally see you. I got a name change too. It was @raphael before :smiley:

All good?

3 Likes

My man!! Happy to hear from you!! @Lion fits you perfectly.
Ive been doing great, what about you?
Missed you bro!!

2 Likes

Not bad my friend. Am doing Ascension now. Getting back to the basics.

2 Likes

Okay.

Okay.

Alright.

Literally just thought of you yesterday.

hmm.

Just take the psychic moments in stride.

Anyway, moving on.

Welcome back, man. Good to see you again.

Look forward to sharing in a bit more of your journey.

3 Likes

How’s your experience with Heartsong? Doesn’t seem like a lot of people are running it. Would love to hear about your "adventures/misadventures with this sub.

1 Like

Thank you man. Good to see you again!!

I finished Alchemist ZP in ots entirety 2 weeka ago… we are attuned.

I will do a journal soon enough and share some of my results during the last months.

3 Likes

I did 1 cycle a while back, maybe last year I think… it was good, it helped me bond with my girlfriend and become more expressive.
Now we are listening to it together… we are on day 12 and its been superb… the levels of intimacy and the sense of oneness we have is great.

I used to have a voice in my head that was never fully happy or compromised in any relationship… its now gone…

Dont get me started about the sex… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes