Hello Guys! I am a new member & it's Great to be here!

Hello guys! I am a new member on this forum. But not new to the subclub. I have recently joined the forum although I was listening subclub subliminals for some time now but couldn’t join this forum due to some reasons. But today I finally decided to join to all of you.

Although I was getting suggestions by reading the journals of some of the experienced members of this community. So I finally decided to join this wonderful community.

Will seek helpful advice & suggestions from all of you!

12 Likes

Welcome, @Dauntless. What titles are you running right now?

2 Likes

Hi @Dauntless

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dauntless :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Dauntless Greetings and welcome to Sub Club. Have fun and enjoy.

3 Likes

Hello!

First, please go to the support area of the main site and read about current ZP recommendations.

Next, what do you want to have changed in your life in the next 90 days?

3 Likes

Hello and welcome!

2 Likes

Hi @Lion, Right now I am listening ultimate artist.

1 Like

Hi @Leandros

1 Like

An excellent choice for a first subliminal title.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant, Yup I have read the listening instructions for ZP and then only I started to listen. Thanks for the concerns.

1 Like

Hello @praisetheurdtree

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Did you get your question(s) answered?

@RVconsultant Which question you are referring?

That is a good question. And my answer is, I think I was thinking I was posting this to another thread.

1 Like

Hi Dauntless. Your chosen profile name is amazing. Welcome to the community, officially. How long did you ‘lurk’ before taking the step to create an account?

I see you chose Ultimate Artist (UA). Are you running that solo?

I’m sure you have seen and used the search function. I believe that we have a thread dedicated to artists that you may find interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sage_Ninjistic. Yup, right now I am running it solo but thinking to stack it with Sage Immortal. What do you think about it?

1 Like

I haven’t seen that combo, looks interesting!

1 Like

@Dauntless welcome to the community.

Its so nice to have you hear. i am one of veteran members having joined when SC was just evolving.

I was one of the great inspirations of the community. Alongside @Lion @James @GoldenTiger @friday @Floridianninja @Simon

Feel free to ask questions !! we support you all the way.

3 Likes