Hello from a self-confessed experimenter

Hey all,
I’ve come here to journal, toss ideas around and share, mostly. :wave:

I’m a hypnotist of the experimental sort, and figured a while ago that helping others smash through their limiting beliefs, pump off the toxic sludge they used to be wading through and generally assist them in hoisting themselves up to the level after the next was cool - but, where does that leave me?

So my own self-hypnosis regime took off from there, and I started playing with adding brainwave entrainment, recording sessions for my own use and subliminals. Which eventually led me to the Subliminal Club, where I started somewhat randomly throwing subs at my in-progress inner journeys.
When the new guidelines PDF came out recently, I started over and built myself an EmperorQ-heavy five-day regimen, which I’ll want to journal about now that I’ve been on that experimental, non-recommended journey for a while.

Happy to be here, I’ll start the journal over in the Journals section :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome on board! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your willingness to contribute to our club. It should be interesting to take a look on your journal and insights. If you had some questions, we are here to help.

Make yourself at home! :heart_eyes:

Heyy,

Welcome.to the forum, we’re happy to have you.
Looking forward to your insights to Emperor and your journal in general.

Hello there and welcome to the community. I am excited to hear more from you and shall keep an eye on your journal.

Good luck!