Hello and question about ultrasonic audios

Hi Subliminal Club!

Nice to be here with you.

I am a late twenties guy who has been using subliminal audios on and off for about 2 years now (mostly free online ones, but a few paid ones).

I learned about SubClub from another forum and purchased S&S as my first sub in mid January based on a recommendation. I ran it for a month for about 8 hrs a day.

Some events of note that I remember include getting laid for the first time after a 4 month dry spell (within a few days of listening to S&S) and randomly running into a woman who I used to be attracted to, who had just moved back to town and was newly single. Tinder matches in general also seemed to go up, though I haven’t touched my profile (it’s not the greatest but it’s decent).

After spending time looking through the forum entries and journals though, I decided to switch to Primal full-time as it matches my current goals more closely. I have also upped the hours of listening time by incorporating the ultrasonic when I sleep, either on my phone if I’m away from home or otherwise through my TV speakers.

I am loving Primal by the way, and am undoubtedly noticing the effects: being more present in general, lack of social shaking in a high-stress bar/club environment (was a former alcoholic years ago and am now completely sober), being more clever/quippy in my interactions, and just this undercurrent of sexual energy. This may be honeymoon phase or confirmation bias, but I’ll see how this pans out in the upcoming weeks.

I’m not sure if I will start a journal on the forum just yet, but I have bought a notebook and will journal daily to note down changes that occur or things that I notice that I would otherwise forget. My current plan is to run Primal for 3 months, and then re-evaluate at that point. I’m thinking either Ascended Mogul or Emperor.

Question: Is it possible to use ultrasonic exclusively? Currently I’m just using it during sleep and listen to the masked audio the majority of the day. I’ve seen accounts from the journals here of people running only ultrasonic, but I’ve heard from another sub-maker that at least a few hours of masked audio should be incorporated.

4 Likes

Welcome to Subliminal Club, thanks for giving us a shot! Yes, you can use ultrasonic exclusively. In fact, that’s how I run my subliminal stack. All ultrasonic. I know which producer you’re referring to that recommends masked audio for a few hours. That particular producer doesn’t put the entire program script into their ultrasonics (not sure why they made that decision). That’s why you have to use masked – otherwise, you’re not getting the whole script.

We don’t do that. Our entire scripts are in our ultrasonics.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I am somewhat concerned about the ultrasonics. The volume that I find comfortable for Masked stays at about -75db for Ultrasonics. If I try to bring the decibel level to -65 to -60, the corresponding Masked volume is quite high.

Is -75 db good enough ?

Should the volume levels for Masked and Ultrasonics ideally be the same ?

Please advise.
Thanks.

2 Likes

hello, I am a new subliminal club user … I take khan, limitless and beyond limitless. can you help me by listening to it all because I have problems with memory, intelligence, and inferiority. how can I have good things to listen to it all, or do I have to take one of them? thank you

1 Like

I recognize this in my myself as well. It feels like having a barrier surrounding your subconscious like in movie inception[quote=“blackadder, post:293, topic:2588, full:true”]
Simon is correct it will be released Sunday I hope Sovereign has Commando released on the same day.
[/quote]

Didn’t you mention earlier in the emperor V4 thread you only listen to masked at low volume?

1 Like

I’m not @SaintSovereign, but those 2 replies are 10 months apart.
He could’ve changed what & how he listens, based on his living/work environment.

1 Like

Thank you, Simon. I was only scrolling through the threads really quick, I hadn’t noticed. Masked only really low volume works the best for me as well. While ultrasonic’s doesn’t seem to be doing all that much when using headphones. I’m sticking to masked for now.

1 Like

Yes, I still listen to masked at low volume. Ultrasonic doesn’t work as well. I still get results, but I get more reconciliation.

2 Likes

Below the volume for you to consciously hear it?

1 Like

do you listen to masked with your Airpods or over a speaker?

2 Likes

New here, just purchased ascension regeneration and sanguine. Should I listen to masked at a very low volume?

1 Like

Yes, I prefer a low volume that you can clearly hear the rain but not so much that it’s uncomfortable. Like I prefer music at a much higher volume than the masked file. Good luck on your journey!