Height on emperor fitness

so EF has height inducer in it?

1 Like

Yes, @Yazooneh. Am imagining that’s the reason why they named the module Emperor Fitness Height Inducer because height Inducer was first in EF

2 Likes

How much taller are you?

i grew overall in 8 months 3 cm give or take, and this month I just feel taller with others and im going to measure tomorrow morning to be accurate.

1 Like

Your height is different day and night, literally. You tend to be tall in the morning but shrink towards the day because of gravity.

This logic applies.

1 Like

Yes proper traction and hydration of disks and spine, improved posture, these will all temporarily to more permanently increase height a minor to relevant amount. After two years of yoga practice my friend who was my height is now 2 inches taller than me. I’m a twin and used to hang from a chin up bar for 2 minutes total a night for a year, and I’m an inch and 1/2 taller than my twin. I also did two years of manual male enhancement exercises and that significantly upgraded things. So I know what is possible with effort.

I was hoping in the case of the physical shifting modules I’m using-Emperor Fitness Height Inducer and Male Enhancement- they would provide something possible beyond what would be do able without them. Which they very well may given time. I’m not tracking it to much but no results other than slight initial increase back to previous best so far, which is a good start.

3 Likes

Bro same even the male enhancement thing

I’ve gained 0.8 inches and still going

1 Like

from the male enhancement module?

No I dont have a custom

Manual penis enlargement exercises

2 Likes

Project hero shall save the day!

Any updates on the height gain?

same height as last time, its very slow and took 45 days on stage 3 to show.

1 Like

Any update on this @Yazooneh ?

2 Likes

I’ll let you know the moment I measure

When are you going to measure?

Based on your review I am going to add that module or not. No pressure :wink:

1 Like

Fuck it I’ll measure within two days keep a fire under my ass until I do

2 Likes

Seems like you’re in the process of created a VERY well-researched custom :wink:

Aaaaaaaand?

1 Like

No change because I measured after a leg workout.

I’m trying my best to do it before workout but I’m so occupied mentally

1 Like