Happy birthday!
happy two weeks and change man!
Jesus Christ I wasnt expecting this.
The love is real. Thank you all.
Happy Birthday! Hope it’s great.
Happy Birthday
I feel so loved today. Got birthday wishes from several continents and friends i haven’t heard from in years. This day used to make young me so depressed cause I figured no one would remember. Not so. All my partners and friends reached out. There’s people lining up to be with. I’m loved. I’m wanted. I’m the prize.
Happy birthday!
Been sick and busy so not much time for Journaling or monitoring results.
Decided to take a washout after 21+ days to assess if Emp Daddy was the right title for me. The straight answer is a definite yes. Emp Daddy with Diamond has really pushed me to talk better care of my overall health as a move closer to 40. Here’s hoping Diamond leap frogs ahead of RenMen. I’m dying to see what tye upgraded script can do.
On the results forefront got my health insurances to pay out on several major purchases and treatments that I ddint think was possible. Manifesting better health and fun times ahead.
Almost 40? OMG you young people these days. LOL. 
That’s why i welcome my 40s. I had more fun in my 30s than my 20s. I’ll have more money, experience and a better sense of self in my 40s, shit will pop off.
Absolutely agree with you there.
Nice to see fortunes favorite kicking in. Replace a $105 sleep mask that Kit (see glossary) lost (stolen) for 22 bucks. Just as I was typing this up, my brother pulled up and offered me a ride home. Life is easy
Back in the Game
Haven’t gone on dates lately. Been focused on health and work. Well, Dream decided “fuck that” and threw me back in the game. I was commenting on a friend’s status about a party we’re going to when a cutie he was flirting with started liking my photos. I thought nothing of it, she lives in another city and they were all photos of Kit anyway (valid). Imagine my surprise when an hour later she’s sliding into my DMs (Wanted Online via Dream Boy). Girl wasted no time — two messages in, she asked how I felt about long distance and younger girls (Emp Daddy influence). Today’s gonna be a good, good night.
@qOS I’ve run cycles of WANTED: Dream Boy since its launch on December 11, 2025 through October 2, 2026, with tremendous success — my confidence, self-love, “game,” and quality of relationships have all improved across the board. I believe WDB’s scripting has fully integrated into my baseline at this point.
Given that foundation, how would ten months of WDB experience specifically assist a name-embedded custom built on WANTED Black Core and Synergy: Beyond Seduction? Does prior WDB saturation change how Beyond Seduction’s components (Instant Spark, Focused Arousal, Long-Range Seduction) would land on top of WB’s higher-intensity scripting, or how quickly I could move through the listening ramp compared to someone starting WB fresh without that groundwork?
I’m laughing a bit because the attention you’re about to get is absurd
I’ve done the opposite, WB to WDB
The name embed is going to be absurd but if you consider a custom id say max it out with the seduction stuff
I did that and the attention is just unreal
I had to reflect on this a bit because WDB has been really good for my relationship
WB, fuck you could just be chilling and you’ll have people interested in approaching you it is crazy
Lol thanks. I love WDB, its my favorite title in the store, but ivd seen real changes in my sexual identity through Emp Daddy/Diamond. I wanna take that as far as I can. To get there, I’ll need something sexual and maybe a little dangerous lol
Guess you can call the next 3-6 month my maturity arc.
The temptation was real, but decided against. Another revelation that came out of Diamon/Daddy was i processed Name embedded subs much faster than customs. I wanna give Wanted Black some room to settle before I throw everything at it. And I’m hoping we’ll have the updated seduction mods by then
That’s the goal. The one thing I was missing from WDB was that instant approach. I figure beyond seduction can help.
But yea, after Wednesday night where I’m owning this party and making out with everyone I want, it hits me, “why arent I running wanted black?” I’m getting results on pare with it. So why not go all in