Healing and Promotions through Overwhelming Positivity

I made a custom for my fiancee.

I had wanted to do this for a LONG time but felt like it wasn’t justified. My partner only listens 1-2x a week anyways, so this is perfect.

The other reason I held off was that she wasn’t super into subliminals like she is now. Before, she was interested, ran them, knew that they were extremely helpful, but was on/off with them. But now she’s excited, and these days texts me “what subliminal will help me with XYZ,”

Intention is everything.

Divinely Wealthy

Module #1 Chosen Core × 1
Module #2 Nouveau R.I.C.H. Core × 1
Module #3 Emperor Fitness ST1 Core × 1
Module #4 Divine Self-Image × 1
Module #5 Inner Voice × 1
Module #6 You Are Not Alone × 1
Module #7 Yggdrasil × 1
Module #8 Job Seeker × 1
Module #9 Safety Net × 1
Module #10 Everpresent × 1

The modules are each carefully designed to accomplish a few key goals.

Objectives:

• Decrease Anxiety
  • Increase joy, self esteem, day to day positivity
  • Get promotions at work, enter strategic roles
  • Improve at sales

Practical Considerations:

• Maximum 10 modules
  • Consolidate and expand on current stack (Chosen + EF1)
  • Healing has to provide NO RECON at all, otherwise that’s counter to “day to day positivity”
  • Can be stacked with a maximum of 1 other title, after getting accustomed to the custom.

Modules:

• Chosen, EF1: Her current stack. This is the essence of a happy, successful life. Committed to daily routines, healthy, sleeping well, eating well, exercising daily… and of course Chosen provides a wash of positivity that makes socializing a joyful experience, etc. Chosen is also GREAT for sales and promotions.

• Nouveau RICH, Job Seeker: Wealth modules, both easy to run, but very very powerful.

• Safety Net, Everpresent, Divine Self Image, Inner Voice: All designed to reduce anxiety and increase positivity without direct healing.

• You Are Not Alone: Such a powerful module, friendships are healing, friendships are powerful, and this is a theme that’s come up for my partner a fair bit.

8 Likes

Is she gonna make her own journal?!

I’d love more women on the forum!

1 Like

she will listen :joy: ?