Custom: Ultimate Healing Q + Lust At First Sight Q + The Mighty Mogul Q

Check out my edit in the Day 2 post (22/30).

1 Like

I am enjoying your journal. Have fun.

2 Likes

Thank you, so far I am and I expect it to stay that way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dont remember having a dream last night. and even though I slept lesser hours I feel more energetic when waking up. Deep Sleep is not one of the modules in this sub, but it is in Regeneration. Yay.

1 Like

I agree with you on that because since I started Q I used to have dreams like 2 or 3 every night…and then when the deep sleep module kicked in all that stopped…when my sleep breaks halfway through the night I feel I have slept enough…lol
Definitely the deep sleep module!

1 Like

4-D is not to be compared to 3-D, 3-D is a nasty place, you really don’t want to be there.

Would Deep Sleep be in Stark, Ascension or Quantum Limitless Stage 1?

I’ve been sleeping very good as well, yet I do dream quiet a lot and they’re amazingly vivid.

Can’t tell for Ascension but for the rest what I can tell based on experience - yes

And I am just remembering Saint even mentioning it somewhere the first day after the launch of the q-store

Maybe we’re talking about the wrong things, but I have the idea that 3-D is the world that we can perceive with out 5 outer senses, 4-D is the dimension of oneness, 5-D is the dimension of nothingness.

I’m talking about inner-dimensions, not about the outer world those are densities.

4-D is a dimension of time and alternate realities, most Successful Business people are here because they know that they decide their own reality by there thoughts and thus create there own reality.

4-D Controls 3-D, 5-D Controls 4-D thus controlling 3-D. That’s why the Lightworkers here on Earth are winning the battle against the Dark (Deep State).

1 Like

So what’s 5-D?

Pure bliss and love for another, a collective focused on evolution and growth by coörporation.

Day 3:

I decided to go with 1 loop today because I volunteer to be one of the test subjects for MK Ultima, which starts tomorrow. So if after the end of that I report back having telekinesis abilities and/or super speed, you’ll know what’s up :joy:

I continue to feel lighter even with that 1 loop, even if it’s just a bit. I followed my cousin and his wife out to the mall today and saw a lady in yoga pants that revealed the shaped of her voluptuous butt and got slightly anxious at the thought of talking to her. Then I went “wtf are you anxious for? you deserve that booty”. So on that front I’m happy that my thoughts are being replaced into more positive ones, the next step is to start with positive thoughts when thinking about approaching women I perceived to be attractive.

Even though I wont be listening to this sub for 2 weeks +/-, I will still be updating this journal daily. The bulk of it will be my experience meditating, along with lessons I learn from Dr Joe Dispenza and how I am going to apply them in my life.

Sitting still and being no one, no thing, at no where in no time for even 45 mins is way harder than it seems. I spent half the time dozing off, which meant that my brain waves went to alpha. I also constantly fidgeted and at once point, the nail of my left thumb finger autonomically pointed onto the palm surface of my index finger’s distal phalanx. It’s may be a mudra, but I’m not sure what it represents. Going try 1 more time.

I will also resume doing Donna Eden’s Daily Energy Routine, which I feel will really help me balance my energetic body especially with The Architect and Energetic Development XI.

1 Like

Couple of interesting lessons from Joe Dispenza’s videos:

1. To change is to be greater than the body. Habit is a set of automatic things that the body learns to do better than the mind. Genes do not determine our destiny.

2. The outer environment of the cell signaling the gene is still the inner environment of your body. How we react to circumstances in our environment determine what genes are being expressed. The more we downregulate certain genes, the sooner it makes a cheaper protein, eventually leading to degeneration because there is no new information coming from any environmental change.

3. Can we signal the gene ahead of the environment? If we can feel an elevated emotion and marry it with a clear intention, our body as the unconscious mind is getting chemical signals ahead of the environment, and it’s that emotion that’s beginning to signal the gene to begin to program that specific cell to make a protein consistent with our (awesome) future. We’re wearing it now and we’re headed for a desired genetic destiny.

2 Likes

You’re changing in the right places bro!!

1 Like

Had a wild experience after listening to Ultima (A) and then doing the Dispenza meditation. It’s in the SubClub Labs sub forum for those interested.

Staying in the present moment is on my list of the top 5 most difficult things to do at the moment, but it’s gonna be so worth it as I continue to disinvest my energy out of a boring, predictable future and into the quantum field, where ALL possibilities exist.

I manifested being alone with this girl who I got to know on a facebook group. It looked like our scheduled meet up wasnt going to take place as other members have not replied until the last minute, but one of them did so it went ahead.

I manifested this by assuming the feeling of gratitude that we were going to spend some time alone, and that happen when the other member had to leave :slightly_smiling_face:

The meeting itself was fine. We were talking about manifesting, amongst other things. When we were talking about horoscopes, they said that mine meant I am a player. We all shared the same sign lol.

Due to the environment and lay out, it was hard to sexualize the conversation as I was seated across from her and those around could hear the conversation. But I enjoyed looking in her eye and transmitting the vibe of a Libertine (thank you SubClub).

While we were talking, there were a couple of occasions where we were looking into each others eyes and smiling.

I still deviate from being in the present moment all the time, but I recognize it and am able to switch my focus. I am going to imagine a scene which implies us having passionate sex.

Fun times.

edit: There is a fire that burns within you, it is the sun itself…

4 Likes

From Dr Joe Dispenza’s FB page:

If you were to close your eyes and take your attention off your body and all of the people, things, and events arising at different times and places in your external environment, letting go of time for a moment, you, as the quantum observer, would be removing your energy from your familiar life and investing your awareness into the unknown field of possibilities. Since where you place your attention is where you place your energy, then if you keep placing your awareness on your known life, your energy is invested in that familiar life. But if you were to invest your energy in the unknown field of possibilities beyond space and time, and you instead became a consciousness (a thought in quantum potential), you’d be drawing a new experience to yourself. As you enter a meditative state, your subjective, freewill consciousness would merge with the objective, universal consciousness, and you’d be planting a seed in possibility.⁣

The self-organizing autonomic nervous system is your connection to that innate intelligence that performs all of those automatic functions for you. It’s certainly not your thinking neocortex that’s responsible for the functions mentioned previously. Instead, it’s the lower brain centers below the neocortex that subconsciously run the show. This loving intelligence is what you merge with in meditation when you lay down the ego and go from selfish to selfless, when you become pure consciousness—no longer a body in the environment or in linear time but, instead, no body, no one, no thing, in no place and no time. That’s when you become simply an awareness in an infinite field of possibility. ⁣

You’re now in the unknown. And from the unknown, all things are created. You’re in the quantum field. And you and I already have all the biological machinery we need to accomplish this feat of becoming pure consciousness💙

So apparently people are starting with 10 minute meditations. I started with 45 minutes…

With 35 minutes of falling asleep or losing concentration. It is better to have a consistent daily practice and to move from there, every single day you can add a few minutes until you reach your new comfortable time-span. Concentration or mindfulness are exercises that train our muscles of willpower and need to be grown by daily practice.

1 Like