Headache Reconciliation

So when i listen to subliminals for 15 minutes i usually get headaches after two listening days. When i listen for 3-5 mins its usually happens after two weeks or sth. My question is, do i simply do a washout when my headaches start or a bit of headache is normal?

I got headaches only when I overload myself.

2 Likes

That’s the case here as well. He gets overloaded.

@JKL
To amend it you need to cut down the exposure or just take longer breaks between your listening days.

2 Likes

When I get a headache, I always take an extra day or two off. That’s usually enough and the headache goes away.
But I don’t know if it’s because of overload or because of recon. With some subs I get headaches much quicker than with others.

3 Likes

After a year, I’ve only ever gotten a headache once, two days ago when I decided to run a 5th title in the span of 10 days. So, could be over exposure.

I see thanks guys, i will take a few more days of break before moving on and make sure to keep my listening time to 3 mins. @Sub.Zero @FireDragon @Deadpool

1 Like

I got my big headache after me being silly and listening to a five core custom.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

anybody sleeps more than usual on recon?

1 Like

I sleep very badly when I have recon. Very light and not restful. Then of course I am tired during the day. Recon should really be avoided.

1 Like

Electrolytes + choline + water

5 Likes

and :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Oh this actually makes sense. Whenever i get headaches like that i take a walk for like half an hour and it usually helps

2 Likes

Only if the recon causes a mild depression but even then it’s hard to keep me asleep lol

I was just looking for this exact gif :rofl:

1 Like