Am looking into this now; some former gym mates are doing it. It’s a mental toughness builder I guess. If you look up the tag in the title, as well as Andy Frisella, the rules are as follows, for 75 consecutive days:
- 2 non-consecutive workouts a day, 45 minutes each; one of which must be outside. Non-consecutive means you can’t just work out for an hour and a half straight and call it accomplished. One working at one time of the day, the other later in the day.
- Drink one gallon of water per day
- No drinking alcohol of any sort
- Follow a healthy diet of your choosing, whether it be counting macros, or calories or whatever, but in essence, no cheating on the diet, no cheat meals.
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction book every day.
If you screw up any of these on a given day, then you must start over at Day 1.
I’m presently on vacation, but am hoping to pick this challenge up on Thursday when I get back.