Hard Gainers Experiences And Insights

Hahahaha yo !!! this is awesome man : D thanks

This is great news :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Maybe we will run it together in ZP. We shall see what SC has prepared for us. Remember, ZP is a totally different build so you’re going to have a totally different experience on it.

1 Like

yeah im super pumped : D especially after @SaintSovereign said that he perhaps may release it soon

you have been in the testing right? you tried the ALPHA ZP preview ? is it Emperor ? or its something similar like ascension ?

anyway i know i will get through all that and that i will overcome it :sunglasses: cheers for you friend

1 Like

Yes, I was a tester.
No, I haven’t tried that Leader ZP but it’s not Emperor. It looks like a combination of Stark, HoM and Sage when it comes to social abilities and dominance with a tinge of spirituality.

5 Likes

A lot of Emp is leadership (IMO).

(It would be useful to know the script to prove this but unless I give Saint and Fire a great deal of money they aren’t going to share it with me).

All of what you have mentioned above is the sort of stuff that having leadership ability would improve.

But you have repeatedly stated you don’t want leadership. Ok, fair enough, we are all different, if you don’t want it then you don’t want it but this is clearly something that could be causing your lack of results.

So what now?

How about you accept that Emp is not for you and you switch to AM which will help with working hard, not time wasting and being in charge of yourself and accepting that you won’t be in charge of others and therefore your relationship with women will suffer.

Perhaps you are submissive or something and you need to accept this before making progress.

Really, how do you know?

Does Budewr have o firm foundation or even actually want a firm foundation?

I bet your theory doesn’t include stuff like dendrites and synapses exciting neurons to fire does it. Therefore one wonders about the usefulness of your theory.

No doubt Budewr will answer no to all this.

Really. Do you think the sensible people here think you have a great deal of self awareness?

My thoughts exactly, but does Budewr agree?

(Btw, religion can be assumed to mean ones personal relationship with god in this context, I shouldn’t have to type this out but clearly I do).

I suggest AM for at least a year.

2 Likes

sometimes you prove good points and i like em actually but then you come with judging people and attacking.

i mean sometimes you have some decent points.

but …
theres a saying that says " say good to people or keep it for yourself" not sure if youre well aware that not everything that goes in your other half of your brain should be spoken, that might save some trouble in the future, so you might wanna check your self awareness on that half, rather than pure projecting on people about being self aware lol

stop judging people and keep it to yourself, you have something nice and civil to say? ill appreciate very much of you.

I’m feeling increasingly that people are not hardgainers, rather they’re hard-noticers. I don’t mean this unequivocally or absolutely. I’m sure that there are cases and circumstances of which I’m unaware.

But I think that in many cases, it’s not that ‘nothing is happening’; instead, it’s that a person lacks a subjective awareness of what is happening, lacks relevant feedback or data, or lacks a perceptual foundation for recognizing and identifying where change and results are occurring and how change and results are occurring.

Strategies can be improvised to address (and to reverse) each of these lacks.

7 Likes

I agree! Additionally there are many people in recon without even realizing it. Instead of taking a break they keep listening or even increase loops in order to get a positive effect but in the end they just make it worse without even realizing it. recon can be very insidious.

4 Likes

wow the term hard-gainer blew up in the past couple of weeks on the forum

im pretty sure that i did my best to try to be as aware as possible and be subjective when i was running emperor for 3 months, i tried to see how things unfold and how things changed, i wouldnt say i didnt see any results at all, but they were 8% of positive change, which was disappointing
for me

however change with subs are so smooth, i remember my first week on ascension the changes were so smooth, it feels like its been all you all along, especially when i was working out that thing was so smooth of a change

now things have dropped so its more shadowed, and i cant see any new stuff coming up, however when things come up i try to analyze and recall my regular bassline to emulate if this was sub influenced or not,

so i kinda understand what you mean with people not being aware its very smooth the change and can be easily discredited

1 Like

i agree it.Each product has a tremendous effect when it is in the right environment. Of course, it brings about a good environment even in inappropriate situations, but it takes a little time.

I still live in my parents’ house, so the effect is often limited. If I had the money to become independent right now, it would have worked 10 times more. That’s why I’m making my own business fast.

If you live with your parents, you will inevitably have bad influences and restrictions on your work.(Because they pay for living expenses)

Of course, I also think my effect is very great. I think it’s because I’ve been using these products for a very long time.

Hmm I wonder if the subliminals can address this.

So its not that the CPU cannot read data input. It is working perfectly fine. But the graphical user interface just isn’t advanced enough for the output?

1 Like

I’m having some experiences and observations lately that are inspiring new thoughts on the topic of this thread.

Notice the situations, the times, and the conditions in which you are more creative, more at ease, more ‘in the flow’.

Start to pay attention to those moments when you become aware of a shift in awareness. Riding in an elevator or on a train. Watching a movie or tv show or reading a book. Taking a bath or a shower.

Notice when you feel safer, more vulnerable and when your defenses lower somewhat. Get familiar with some of these conditions over a month or two.

If in 2 months, you don’t notice any of these moments, then it’s time to have some new experiences. Go get a massage. Sit in a hot tub or go to a spa. Get an acupuncture treatment. Go to an amazing live music performance. Or go to watch standup. Or a magic show.

Just as there are actions to take to work with the subliminal, there are also actions to take to work with opening the gates of your mind and awareness.

All it takes is a spark or a little bit of movement to get the process started. Eventually it becomes a cascade.

1 Like

We are such complex systems that it’s unlikely for a given condition to occur by means of one avenue and one avenue alone.

But I think that sometimes the analogy you’ve proposed may fit.

There are a number of other points in the system where the ‘signal’ might potentially disappear. The graphic user interface, for example, may be perfectly fine and even advanced, but it’s just not yet calibrated to pick up on certain types of data. Two parts of the system may need to learn a bit better to exchange information between them.

I wonder if Sage Immortal can help in this aspect.

What if I run Limitless ZP and Sage Immortal ZP?

1 Like

This sounds like you’re having an intuition.

It’s probably worth exploring.

1 Like

To me ZP feels like someone managed to adjust the antenna on an old tv. Before (with the older tech) I only got really bad quality picture. Now with ZP the picture is still bad, but I can actually make out something from it.

At first I thought that I only get the dreams on first night after I listen to a new sub. Only on the RICH ZP that I tested did I get the dreams on two different nights. Chosen, Wanted, on both I had only one dream. On Spartan not even that.

I’ve been on washout since last Saturday and now I’m starting to get all the dreams. Bloom effect :open_mouth: Never had that one before.

1 Like

dreams dont matter that much, do you get results? thats the question

dream indicate that theres something moving happening in the submind, results are the fruits

Dreams are the only things I “feel” from subs. Also do get recon now.

I have plenty of real world results in my business from the earlier tech.

I’m talking purely about how I notice the subs affecting my mind.

4 Likes

In this case, they seem to matter quite a bit. Because here we’re looking at a person who is extremely well-grounded, has an ongoing flow of effective action, and has already experienced very strong results.

This is a person who desires more nuanced data and feedback about Process.

Your situation is a bit different, @Budewr. You’re primarily focused on Outcomes. So you can’t quite use the same standards to evaluate what @Hoppa is reporting.

Those are my opinions anyway.

4 Likes