Hard Gainers Experiences And Insights

yeah man but why buy ascension or am, when i have something more whole that helps with a lot and that covers ascension too

so you dont spend 2 months without any results for one xD. Building a foundation with a smaller sub like ascension will just help in general with giving emperor more room to work with once you get there. working at 20 things at once will eventually get you to your goal, but working porperly on 1 or 2 things will give you a lot better ROI.

It’s not just for that , this is true

But you are blocking it’s results thats why you label “hard gainer” and definitely your masturbating level are not low with emperor . Because it’s the only way to achieve SEX mastery goals …

The thing is you are consciously and subconsouisly refuse part of emperor goals . Don’t tire your self and waste your time .

Your etichal and religious perspective is against a lot of emperor goals . That’s where “hard gainer” is coming from. Don’t work against your self

For love you can have heart strong /Ascension
For money HOM/rich is awesome . And will suit your goals

that doesnt seem to be the case with other users, id say that i have a pretty good foundation ive worked on myself a lot outside of subs territory, but theres always room for improvement and more weakpoints

wait hahaha how did you assume that? im not very religious

however im very close with god, but its very personal, so i dont just take whatever religion throws at me

hahahah i jerked off last week 2 times and i hate it tbh, its not that im horny cuz of sex mastrey but its because i feel into a trap of thoughts that i usually fall for

also subs are directable, it doesnt have to be give or take, you can take certain stuff from a sub and refuse some,

1 Like
  • They are bonus on the sales page . Not in your life . In your life they are depleting.
  • not engaging is also part of the problem .
1 Like

thats an interesting point, :thinking:,

im confused right now to be honest,. i hate that im spending money and going into a loophole without progress, did QL did 2 stages with emperor and they were almost nothing, thats why i dont want to buy ascension

thats why i dont want to buy no more titles until emperor works with me and with the goals i set. cause it pretty much aligns with emperor the same goals that ascension has, yes it emperor is bigger, but yeah sure leave those bonues and ill work on the real matters to me until the time comes then ill get something out of the exposure from the bonus scripts like sex mastery and mogul

i had small recon with Emperor, but results were so low, even the washout right now feels like nothing, unlike my first washout it was super horrible bunch of recon to the rooftop

1 Like

If you choose a sub that suits you … you will speak about results like crazy . Hard gainer . Will be a word from the past.

Humility and truth are required . I use subs here from 3 years ago . Thinking that I can do 3 loops and day off . But with qv2 I have to be truthful 2 loops with the same sub and sticking to it sometimes I take 3 days off .

Less is more .
Less is more.

1 Like

depends right? if im more social person and i love socializing and laughing with people and enjoying some coffee with friends

im already that, its a strongpoint with me

but if i lack discipline and work ethic, so i want to improve those and choose something that targets them,

thats a weakpoint i want to overcome, cause im honest with myself on my shortcomings

but i understand what you mean here, ill be taking some time thinking and what to do, either keep going with emperor, or maybe switching to ascension or maybe going back to stark

thanks anyways friend

1 Like

ascension is more focused and less taxing, its essentials for the harder stuff like emperor

and itll be very fun too because its way easier to build a strong leader foundation inside than it is to build an entire empire off the bat

3 Likes

Im very tempted with my options man.

Its either ascension or i keep going with emperor

I think ill do some dowsing and more thought processing

Also have you run ascension? In the past?

Never, but I sort of understand what it does

See titles like ascension give you a good foundation for more lofty goals

Building an empire is lofty as most people wouldn’t do it, it takes time and effort and lots of doubt and recon

Ascension would be the building blocks for emperor, making it way smoother when run as you have a certain special and focused interior design towards building empires. Such as great confidence and conviction, a go getter attitude, a drive

Emperor gives those in spades but ascension does it faster

3 Likes

Hey man, thank you i will take your posts into my thoughts and analyze my situation

Maybe try 1 more week or 2 more weeks after my washout ends,

To see if i should keep going with emperor, or maybe buy ascension

1 Like

I couldnt agree more with what @Yazooneh stated. Ascension equips you with whats needed to be able to handle the immense overload that Emperor will give you.

You can continue Emperor but without the right foundation youll keep getting pounded with recon from Emperor. If you stick with Emperor you will get where you want to be but it will be very slow and miserable along the way to getting there.

I feel one needs to enjoy the process getting there aswell so thats why im also recommending Ascension for now so you can still be making progress and eventually make running emperor easier and more enjoyable.

So to recap i believe if you stick with Emperor you will get where you want to be but the journey will be long and painful and most of the time feel unfulfilling.

With Ascension and eventually Emperor your progress and growth will be more enjoyable and may even get to your goals faster because youre actually enjoying the process.

Its sort of similar to as an example of a basketball player wanting to be a pro.
If said player plays against lebron james(emperor) everyday as a beginner to the sport he will get pounded and brutally beaten because his competition is at an elite level but if he manages to stick with the beating and endure it he will come out an amazing player because of his training with Lebron.

But if you put said player with competition thats a notch above him(Ascension) he will still get pounded most likely but it wouldnt be surprising if this player after a little while started doing some pounding aswell because the other player was close to his own skill level so the player will gain confidence and a sense of fulfillment and progress and will very likely want to continue his training to become a pro.

Sorry for the long reply i hope this was helpful bro.

3 Likes

Wow man thanks for the reply, i really found it helpful

I really appreciate it, i will think about it for a couple of days and do my best to decide weather to keep going or buy ascension

But i keep watching people who ran emperor and they report crazy results just from a couple of weeks,

But everyone is different, but maybe im looking down on ascension and underestimating it

But holy potato I totally agree with you that part of the journey is actually enjoying it, and im definitely not enjoying it and im counting everyday when emperor is gonna work lol

Worst thing in my life is to do something and not see progress, disgusting i hate it really badly,

So far for enjoyment not really, cause i had high expectations with emperor everyone is talking about it!

But thank you my friend your comment really helped me

2 Likes

Wait for Zero Point. You won’t be a hard gainer anymore. :wink:

10 Likes

Ohh you can do dowsing !!! That’s impressive . Did you notice any results from QL in that aspect .

Hopefully that emperor is coming out soon :sunglasses:

Im pumped

2 Likes

Im not an expert on that matter but i havent trained and practiced it for some time

But i think no, i didnt notice anything on that aspect

1 Like

Since you’ve been trying so hard to get results, perhaps I may. :wink:

10 Likes