Guided Meditation (such as is in Elixir)

I’m super new to these subliminals, so I feel a bit audacious posting so early. However, I’ve scoured the forums and I’m not finding an answer, so I’ll just ask: Is there a way to get a guided meditation like the one in The Elixir? Because it is so amazingly helpful as a prelude to getting into the program. I’m doing a stack(ish - not all at once, I give my subconscious 3 or 4 hours to process each one before I continue) of RICH, Elixir of Gold stage 1, StarkQ and the Ultimate Artist. I play the Elixir all night to help with healing and resistance and listen to the meditation 2x before falling asleep to the water sounds.

I’ve been scouring around for a meditation for each in the products because that lady has such a comforting voice and it feels so stabilizing. I just love that meditation.

On another note, my investment with the Subliminal Club is the best thing I’ve done for myself in a very long time, I am so deeply grateful for this technology; it is made of love and optimism for humankind, the perfect blend of heart and mind.

2 Likes

Mmm… Welcome, Fresh-Blood :imp:

The meditations were a previous line called Superchargers - you can get them for free in the LIFE App (Android only for now). They were the predecessors of Ultima titles.

Your stack’s dense.

You’d might want to consider some kinda of rotation because you might get overloaded, stone wall or reconciliation. Also, have you read about the new listening pattern?

2 Likes

Ah! Thank you for the information. I’ll see if I can find that APP for my computer since I barely use my phone.

I didn’t realize that was a dense stack. If you have a suggestion I’m all ears. (edited): I just read about the new listening pattern. That’s what I’ll do then. Appreciate the heads up!

This LIFECharger app is on Android for now. It is free in beta version. An Apple version is in the works if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Here are the new instructions:

You’d need to know this: healing programs have a priority over others, so It would be best to focus on healing first, sincr it would diminish other programs efficacy when ran in tandem. Plus, healing can be intense on the inner world , but well worth it.

Secondly: RICH is a program that COULD cause overload because it deals with powerful manifestations. So keep that in mind in case you’re feeling heavy, sluggish and tired suddenly.

I was writing up a schedule, but I feel like @RVconsultant and @Lion have more expertise - so Tag, you’re it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah. I will have to wait if/until it is released for a PC version . . . the only way to get an app onto a PC is to install something called Bluestacks which I tried to do once and it almost melted my laptop.

Thank you @Phoermes. My intuition was guiding me in the direction of healing first, but then I got all excited when I read the R.I.C.H. product description. These guys are brilliant copywriters. I will take your suggestion and flow with the Elixir and the Ecstacy of Gold Stage 1. That feels right for now.

1 Like

Well then, since you have set your mind on a goal.

Feel free to include RICH with you new stack and run it as a major as opposed to a booster.

Ecstasy of Freedom (EoG st1) will work on destroying wealth limitations, and so should RICH (it has scripting for that as well).

Be sure to feel yourself out and don’t over do it, okay?

2 Likes

Yep. That is the plan. And it’s kind of cool because right today I realized I need to talk to my subconscious like I would a friend and ask to accept all this new information and assure her that we are beginning an amazing journey together, that it will be fun and safe. I love combining this new listening protocol with my books I read, which right now every night is US Anderson, 3 Magic Words It is all about the power of the subconscious and when we partner with it we tap into the most powerful force in the Universe.

2 Likes

Ooo a new book, thanks :smiley:

Hmm, I never thought about seeing that place with a gender, that could be a game changer :thinking:

Alrighty then, my best of wishes to you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging, @Phoermes. Seems like you guys have figured it out by now.

And a hearty welcome to, @Stealth

3 Likes

Aaand is that your card Sir/Madam? :tophat:

I just opened YouTube and this popped on my feed. Darn you Siri :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

haha this one also popped up on my feed a few days ago.

Give it a view :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Madame it is. I’ll check out the video. Three Magic Words is a beautiful book. @Phoermes, thank you for the warm welcome and assistance. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Lion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do. Thanks @mvargo :slight_smile:

@Stealth did you get your questions answered?

2 Likes

Yes! I’m starting to get the jist of things . . . I am now staggering my listening to one day on, one day off and easing in slowly as was suggested. Also, I found the app and although I didn’t fine boosters for the programs I ordered, I listened to The Commander, which was awesome. It’s all going very well and I’m super grateful for the help and these programs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please contact customer service for any assistance with this.