Grimm’s 90 day journey with ascended mogul and stark

Well, it’s your lucky day because I’m ‘wasting’ a little bit of my time to do these experiments myself and I’ll share my findings with you.

Ascended Mogul will very likely be enough for that masculine edge on itself. In addition I’m probably going to add Godlike Masculinity and Lion IV to a Custom with Stark to alter it’s over Archetype that way Stark will have a Masculine edge on itself. Because when you run two subliminal’s apart from each other there execution is also disassociated. Meaning that Stark’s scripting will execute and then Ascended Moguls scripting but it won’t be as intertwined compared to a Custom with both of them, that’ll create a whole different sense of Archetype.

It really depends what kind of masculinity you’re looking for. As for social domination, I personally do not think Stark is in need of that, I’m already dominating socially perhaps not in a masculine way but in a charismatic and persuasive way. On Stark all the social attention is pointed at you and you have a sense of detachement from other people’s opinions of you, at least from my experience. So Alpha males do not really bother you, rather they give you attention and if you try to banter with you, they’ll easily realize there’s no way to win a debate from a Stark.

2 Likes

on AM I didn’t find it made me more alpha or brought out my more masculine traits like assertiveness it just made me very focused on being productive and focusing on my career and life goals. The feeling it gave me wasn’t unbearable I liked being productive. So stacking AM with stark when I did, I didn’t get that masculine push I would have liked to balance out stark. Maybe something like ascension and stark, or emperor and stark although maybe those 2 wouldn’t mesh well together

How has your sleep and dreams been on Stark?

Hmmm I’m not sure or I didn’t pay enough attention to my dreams. I’ll let you know when I run stark again sometime early next year

update?

Where did AM take you in life my man?

1 Like

My subliminal usage from sub club has been erratic for the last 6 months or more. I would say though ascended mogul is one of my 3 subs from sub club. On AM solo or with godlike masculinity, I was working 7 days a week, I was getting job opportunities which was a bonus which allowed me to work 7 days a week. I had lots of energy and didn’t feel depleted. I didn’t care about girls as my focus was on personal goals, career, purpose and making money. AM was pushing me to be productive but it was a nice push it didn’t feel unbearable or uncomfortable. I didn’t care to fap either. When I threw in another major subliminal with AM depending on what it was it made AM less powerful in my opinion.

1 Like