Grimm’s 90 day journey with ascended mogul and stark

I’ve found the more I throw in the harder it is to focus on what I intend to.

So I attempt to run my main sub through out the day-Emperor in my case, and get everything else in evening/night after everything finished. The new exception being BLU in the afternoon since it support productivity so well.

You may be experiencing reconciliation on Stark or it may be pushing you to create career/impact/business outside what AM was pushing you towards.

2 Likes

Keep with Ascended Mogul, it will be totally worth it believe me. Have a growing business in lass than year, going off my main work soon and going to start a second stream of passive income soon.

In your perspetive what is the best subs to complement AM besides Sex Mastery without loosing the laser focus do attitude.
?

2 Likes

@Elme I’m stacking stark with AM because stark fits my career goals really well. Outside of the playboy and fame stuff which I don’t care for,stark goals line up well with my life goals.
I know khan st3 and emperor the laser like focus is like Ascended mogul but on steroids. If your not doing anything productive or not making things happen those subs will beat you down. I experienced this with Both Q versions.
Godlike masculinity is pushy, in a irritable way but not unbearable like St3 khan or emperor. You could try stacking GM with Am and see how it goes ?
@Azriel yea I figured it could possibly be reconciliation. I’m doing a lot to learn about my field since adding stark. It’s just I feel a lazy side to me as well that wants to procrastinate. I’m guessing with more time and more exposure my subconscious and stark will start traveling downstream rather then upstream and making it a challenge for me. When you say run everything else at evening or night what else are you running ?

2 Likes

At night
It’s switched
but it’s been
Minds Eye/ Godlike Masculinity/ Power Can Corrupt
Then Mind’s Eye/ My custom with PCC every other day
just my custom
mind’s eye/ custom

Had a zoom interview for a suicide Hotline volunteer position with a cute girl interviewing me. I ran stark q and gm about 2 in a half hours prior to talking to this girl. We talked for like 20 min. She ended up saying all spots are filled until February that’s when people who are signing up now can start training. Who knows if that’s true or If that was her way of saying sorry but we’re not interested. Whatever the reason was I’m not mad I just have to look for another open door. I got a email from another crisis chat line though it’s text,I would prefer phone since I’m part of a text chat already but I’ll see what happens

2 Likes

Starting to feel a little pissed off at work today. People are trying to take advantage of me by crossing boundaries. Unfortunately I wasn’t assertive or dominant enough to say no and speak my mind. I miss the ascension feeling of feeling dominant and don’t fuck with me. On stark I don’t want to say I’m beta but so far along with Am in a stack I’m kinda a push over. I got some things I need to work on. I’m back to being mr nice guy. :pensive:
I may up the loops for godlike masculinity to inject some backbone into me.
When it comes to stark I’ve noticed it’s developing and strengthening my softer side which is good for my career goals but it seems that my masculine side has decreased a lot. What I mean by masculine side is assertiveness, dominance, saying No, standing up for myself etc
On ascension my masculinity and dominance was threw the roof, same with my brief runs with emperor and khan st3.
Primal seemed to be a nice middle ground.
Stark I’m really connecting and developing a nice relationship with my feminine side and inner child. Its like when I’m using subs I go from one extreme to the next. Primal seems to be the best between having equal masculine and feminine energy

3 Likes

Today’s marks 30 days Nofap. Since end of last week I been feeling really frustrated and pissed off at female nature, where I’m at in life, people trying to cross boundaries, pissed at my lack of success with women in my life, lack of sexual success in my life, etc. gyms are closed here so I been working out in my backyard. with my sexual frustration being really high last several days, I been shadow boxing To move this energy in my body but I was still feeling pissed the fuck off. Then it hit me last night. Let me run primal for 1 loop to help with my sexual frustration. I ended up having a partial wet dream and today I feel less pissed off and frustrated.
Today taking a break from all subs after my run with libertine earlier

3 Likes

Some further observations from journaling in my notebook.When I’m on nofap and reach a certain amount of time it varies, but I reach a point where I get angry, irritable, frustrated you name it. On top of it I been a member of sub club since September and when I use the subs, particular the alpha ones my masculine energy is increased. So Nofap + alpha subs = intense masculine energy and power. Part of that power is anger, frustration, irritable etc
All my life well most of it I been meek, afraid of conflicts, passive afraid of conflicts, so I don’t know how to handle this level of masculine energy / power in my body.
I don’t know how to harness it and Channel it To good use, I instead let it control me and which makes me angry, irritable etc I ended up fapping in the past because this masculine energy was to much. Couldn’t stand the negative emotions.
when all you Have known Is to be small in life then all of a sudden you get this masculine energy it conflicts with what you have always known.
Wait I’m a loser, low smv, girls don’t want me or when they find out about me they will only lose interest in me etc Why do I have all this power all of a sudden ? Who am I to be experiencing this level of fire in me?
anyways through fapping, low esteem etc a number of stuff I don’t know how to deal with the masculine power of Nofap energy + subs.
this is something I need to learn how to make my friend instead of it causing me to be angry and frustrated Or else I will end up self sabotaging and going back to fapping or just being a grinch

4 Likes

This is an absolutely great breakthrough, @Grimm1390. It gave me some good food for thought too.

2 Likes

Transmute that power and energy, whether it’ll be working out even pushups situps at home will do it. Working on your goals, journal witting can help a lot, venting writing I call it, it will greatly help in managing that fire on your belly bro. Don’t let it stagnate that’s how you become too aggressive and don’t know what do with extra energy and aggression. Put it to use and let that creative masculine energy run wild and manifest itself into something useful and great for you! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

what kind of business ?

@Lion thanks man :slightly_smiling_face:
@Sigma11 I been working out and even shadow boxing pass few days but I can’t seem to shake those negative emotions away and feelings in my body away. Will try venting journaling in my notebook later today, maybe even trying screaming into pillow as loud as I can. Family is always home Since coronavirus but I’ll figure something out.
I guess the best way to describe the anger and frustration it’s like it’s located in my balls. It just feels really full and uncomfortable. It feels alive like you can feel a energy pulsating if that makes sense.
As man i was never taught on how to deal with emotions in a healthy way. So its no surprise one my of nofap triggers is me not knowing how to deal with emotions. I fap to deal with life, stress, anger, frustration etc so in order to grow as a man i must learn to deal with being uncomfortable and find healthier outlets

3 Likes

Yeah I agree about dealing with your emotions now in a healthier way, along with journaling try meditation as well.

2 Likes

@Grimm1390, would you say that Ascended Mogul clashes with the goals of Stark?

Apparently Stark is more focused upon building your own business, while Ascended Mogul is designed to strive after increased work efforts within a business. I adore the push to action generated by Ascended Mogul, it reminds me of Emperor. While Stark increases my productivity tremendously, innovation and creative ideas to have things workout most optimally, Ascended Mogul is like an arrow propelling you in the right direction with an unrelenting force to proceed.

Honestly I want to combine Stark and Khan, I can see those blending together very well, unfortunately don’t have any exposure to Khan and I would have to go through the stages, which I am kinda reluctant to do at this point. Having that said – I’m looking at Ascended Mogul as an alternative.

From your experience, would Ascended Mogul constantly reconcile my beliefs if I we’re to consciously push to build a business instead of working in one? Khan would probably suit me better in this case, because it also has a similar mindset compared to Ascended Mogul, at least in terms of ambitiousness, drive and push to action, unlike to Ascended Mogul it’s aim is certainly not to grow inside of a business.

@Azriel, @user9437773791397760 any advise or insights are appreciated, of course anyone else is also warmly welcomed to comment.

4 Likes

You seemed call to Khan, and if you indeed are, and to ultimately run Khan and Stark in a custom together-finding a way to move towards that calling in my mind is more important the current logistics.

So my advise or insight depends on the following question
Is there any chance you’d be willing to run the Khan Stages alongside a custom?

2 Likes

I asked saint this in the summer he said ascended mogul and stark stacks really well together. For example I got a BA in psychology, when I was on AM exclusively I was looking up things that I needed to do, skills needed to learn, how to build up my resume etc I want to find a job where I’m doing my purpose which is helping people and being of service. On AM my focus to get my career up and running was high, once I added stark I won’t lie my productivity did go down but I was Focused on developing certain particular traits that I needed to become better at getting a job in the field of work I’m trying to get in.
My issue with stark is I found it brought up my beta, nice guy traits such as agreeableness, lack of assertiveness etc Stark really brought forth my feminine traits front and center which is actually needed for the field I’m trying to get into. I just didn’t like feeling this when interacting with everyone and feeling and acting feminine in my day job
Unfortunately I’m not the best person to give you info on if khan and stark would stack well together

4 Likes

I am not the person to ask about khan, I just got my ass kicked by a woman, and curb stomped by a child.

And I haven’t used either stark or asc/mog.

1 Like

I have a love and hate relationship towards Stark, some parts about it such as it’s innovative, creative and intelligence aspects.

Agreed on Stark turning you into a beta-male, it’s not someone you would respect or admire, rather someone you enjoy spending time with. One thing I’ve noticed on Stark is that it can give you a broad overlook into things, understanding every detail of it. A skill that may be used in social situations as well, you have total insight and overlook into people’s truthful intentions, which can turn out into dis-trust especially when you act like a beta-male. I’m also experiencing sleep issues, something I’ve pretty much always had on Stark Q and especially on Terminus.

Those feminine traits you’ve mentioned have there use in friendly environments, honestly Stark needs some masculinity to protect and sustain it’s confidence and self-esteem. By adding Ascended Mogul to Stark did you have that feminine disability undermined?

I’m looking at a road-map of three Customs. One of which is completely focused upon building my character and personality, Khan does not fit in there if I decide to go for Stark unless I stack them together. Translating into reconciliation since I do not have any experience with Khan.

1 Like

How long did you use Stark? Don’t you consider these effects as a kind of reconciliation?
I’m experiencing the same thing right now and I think it’s reconciliation since at one loop it was good and now at three loops I’m experiencing the very same thing you mentioned.

Do you think AM and modules like invincible presence, Godlike masculinity, and maybe leader of men would make stark a bit more alpha?