Greetings, I'm New Here

Thank you all for being such a good welcome crew!

@Sub.Zero

@GoldenTiger

@COWolfe

@Baphomet

@Apollo

@Sage_Ninjistic

@SubliminalUser

@Simon

@ksub

4 Likes

Yes, it is different. When listening to Ascended Mogul you grow into two directions at the same time; toward being more alpha (Ascension part) and toward being more successful financially (Mogul part). Therefore, it would require of you to take more action (and probably more time) to grow into those two areas at the same time. If you did those programs one by one, you could focus on growing more alpha first (Ascension) and focus more on financial development (Mogul) later on.

2 Likes

I just started here today.
I have a lot of issues.
Keeping a journal here addition is fantastic I believe!. I journal in books all the time, then I quit last year. Using that to keep track of your feelings and progress is a great idea on the part of the sub club!
Good luck to you!!

4 Likes

After 1-3 months with Ascension, you’ll be equipped to decide for yourself on what to do next.

There’s not really a bad direction to go with these programs. The wild card is more your own mind, issues, values, and commitments. Your own right timing.

My recommendation is to spend more time working with those (i.e. your own mind and life) than on planning out various subliminal permutations. The subliminals are literally all good. Instead, ask’ what am I working on, focusing on, doing in this phase of my life? Where am I headed?’

There will be bumps in the road, surprises, and course-corrections. But those are probably some of the best questions to ask (and re-ask and re-ask as things keep developing).

6 Likes

Ah, another mystic! Fabulous! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Time2Shine Welcome

1 Like

I’ll have a look at your journal. Thanks!

I agree, LoL. Great work!

Thanks for the informative response.

I decided to ask support to see if I can switch my purchase from Ascension to Ascended Mogul. I know it will take longer to absorb, but since the cost of Ascended Mogul is the same as Ascension, I’d rather just start absorbing both now.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome Lisa. I hope you find the changes here that you are seeking.

Have you started a journal here now? Which program(s) are you using?

Thanks for the sound advice!

I will definitely be spending time, morning and night, visualizing what I want my life to look like.

Hello to you as well.

How has SubliminalClub fit in with your mystical journeys, so far?

1 Like

Hi!
I am using Ascension for Women & Regeneration
Regeneration is not an easy sub to use might I add.
I have so many hurtful and deceitful issues done to me.

1 Like

I’ve been using Love Bomb Ultima and Emperor for a couple of days now to establish a complete and unwavering trust and love for myself and my world. I think it’s working :open_mouth:

My aim down the line is awakening my Kundalini (among many other things!), and to that end I need to balance my internal processes and energies, ie my “lower chackras”. Absolute (and healthy) self love and trust in the world is King in this regard :smile:

How about you then? :smiley:

This is a good decision. I haven’t used Ascension, Mogul or Ascended Mogul but many people have reported good things about Ascended Mogul (AM). I also feel that AM is greater than the sum of its parts and both Ascension and Mogul are expertly joined in AM

Also for your weightloss and fitness journey, I would recommend Spartan. I have found that Spartan also helps with self-discipline in other areas as well

Whatever you choose, welcome to SubClub, @Time2Shine

1 Like