Grasping_infinity on DREAMS ULTIMA

this will basically be my dream journal since I’m listening to DREAMS ULTIMA.
I may also listen to astral projection X occasionally.
Wish me luck!

1 Like

I also have astral projection X so I may try that occasionally

1 Like

I got your book recommendations. I will be starting it soon. Thank you for the recommendations. What are your goals with Dreams Ultima?

Great glad I could help.
At first just have more lucid dreams. And then I want to have distinctions from astral projection and dreams and tell the difference
I also want to communicate with my subconscious mind better

so just a reminder, this is gonna be a dream journal. I wouldn’t expect to find any profound insights.
its basically just a documentation of how I respond to the subs

2 Likes

Day one of listening to DU I had this dream:
I just remember the very ending and it wasn’t very lucid. I was in, what seemed to be, a parking structure for boats. there was a sticker on the boat I was on and it had my university name. this woke me up and made me more lucid.
Then randomly I remember being in the water and the boat disappeared. it was like a massive pool, but I didn’t need to tread water at all.
I remember meeting one of my ex girlfriends there and she basically ask me to lunch. she specifically wanted to get salads (which is interesting Bec I’m a vegetarian). Did she know that? my ex said that her name _____(can’t remember). This was not her original name (on earth). then I asked her Why different names? she basically said that its all the same thing. I’m not 100% sure what she meant. then we got up out of the pool and went into this school looking building. side note I had some trouble getting out of the pool while she did not.
then I woke up and wrote this down.

literally no idea what this means, but its day 1 so…

1 Like

last night was good and bad. for one my brain was ON constantly. it was hard to relax it. not very pleasant. a long time of the whole half asleep half awake thing going on. I didn’t want to listen to a sub Bec I honestly don’t want to

then I had a dream/projection where I was with a few teachers/angels and they where talking to me about various subjects (what Jesus was like and how that relates to yoga, different star systems and constellations, etc) I got very good vibes from the angels and am looking forward to learning more.

1 Like

Okay last night was very intense. I had multiple experiences with black holes.

this was very scary!

there was one dream where I was playing basketball or something in an indoor gym class. someone passed the ball to me and then my entire field of vision was completely covered with incredibly fast swirling vortexes of silver-gray and white light. it was a serious wtf moment. very intense.

later in the dream I was on the bleachers with my old friend and I asked him what happened when I got the ball in the game.
He explained the exact experiences I had.

I also just remembered this happen last night.

I was in my room making out with this one girl and it was basically cool.
later in the dream, I was thinking about her lustfully. the moment I started to do that, the entire lighting of the dream became darker and cold. I realized this and re-centered to my heart. this instantly made the room full of life and color.

AGAIN some good and bad things happened last night.
a side note, I’ve only listened to DREAMS Ultima once or twice total.
I’ll start with the BAD. this was borderline traumatic. I had a dream where my mom got into terrible accident and my best friend that I’ve known since birth hated my guts and never wanted to seem me again.
GOOD STUFF.

NOT.
again - borderline traumatic

then early in the morning I had an astral projection and I could feel my merkaba and I meditated in it in the astral plane. so that was cool I guess
Side note, every time I meditate in the astrals, I always float off the ground about a foot or more. I think using the mudras has something to do with it.

currently giving DREAMS ULTIMA a 2/10

I also briefly remember talking to ETs. possibly arcturians, definitely not greys

Please elaborate. I very much want to run Dreams Ultima, but my mental energy has to go elsewhere right now. Following this journal with extreme interest.

1 Like

Lol, don’t you think it’s a bit unfair? It seems to be doing what we promised – intense and lucid dreams. We can’t quite control if the dreams turn out to be scary. That’s most likely the result of the rest of your stack trying to clear out subconscious fears. Unfortunately, Dreams Ultima will enhance any dream, not just good ones.

4 Likes

I feel like this in an accurate statement. I’ve been running alchemist stage 1 a few times. Would that do it? I got the upgrade form Elixir and only ran that once (a few weeks ago). I gave it that score bec that’s what it made me feel in the moment but this also clears things up which makes me feel slightly better.

about the black holes, well, that could also be a what you said. the other subs trying to clear out subconscious fears. and yes I am slightly scared of going into black holes while I astral project, so that could be why.

I’ll play DU tonight before I go to bed. I’ve had the idea of setting intensions when I go to sleep so I’ll think of one and see how it goes.

Yes definitely, and it’s something people should consider when running Dreams Ultima. A dream is the result of the brain processing all of the information it received that day. In our case, we’re pumping our minds full of information and instructions. That means, any dream we experience while running Dreams will be much more intense.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this also when listening to Mind’s Eye during sleep.

Sometimes I’m bold and listen to ME T-Squared during sleep.

Alright last night was interesting. I remember having these long drawn out dreams. there was one unpleasant one but I barely remember it. I’ll share another one bec I think its interesting, especially for the work I’m studying.

I was with a group of people (I didn’t recognize) but we apparently were very close group of friends. We were trying hard to go to this one place (I didn’t know what it was, we were just on the move).
Eventually, we came to this long dock and the ocean was in front of us. we started as fast as we could to get in the water. as soon as we jumped in I heard someone say “the waves are already here!”. I looked in the distance and there we some large waves coming at us. they we very far away but they were moving FAST. I guess the goal was to get under the waves/under the water so they wouldn’t effect us. me and 2 other friends swam out with kickboards. I new I needed to get down deeper so I detached my kick board from my wrist. the next thing I know I here this hydraulic press of a wave go right over me. I was deep enough but I knew what my friends weren’t. I was alone. I also knew for some reason that there were going to be many more waves coming so I stayed under water. just floating there as I heard these monstrous waves crash right over me going insanely fast. it sounds crazy be they were probably going 60 mph or faster. of course I was able to breath the whole time bec it was a dream.

Why does this mean anything? the only thing I can think of is the Pole Shifts. Drunvalo Melchizedek talked about when the poles shift, a huge chunk of ice from Antartica will break off and come toward the equator at tremendous speeds. him and other scientist have done a lot of calculations about this. this is what I think it means

this next dream was in the morning. I woke up and went back to sleep. I remember being in this room with this girl. I got the impression that she was much more evolved that me. I remember feeling this buzzing sensation around the back of my head and I ask “what is going on?”. She said that "I’m removing any unnecessary drivers from your psyche.

Thats all I can remember.

1 Like

I also remember a crazy dream I had last night where I was in space and I saw this huge galaxy in front of me. it wasn’t like a usual galaxy you’d see. something about it structure, I can put my finger on it but it was different. I got closer to the stars. they seemed like fractals, dividing up every time I got closer to them. finally I saw the planets and they were all earths! it was like I was seeing the multiverse or something.

imagine that, an entire galaxy made up of multiverses of earth.

1 Like