Good movie or series to watch?

You need to use your fantasy more :slight_smile:

A young girl who has a drug problem and sees things unseen by others, and had a rough childhood, created an unusual companionship with bishops, rooks, two wild horses, and an almighty king who has a beautiful queen by his side. Her security ensures eight brave bloodthirsty pawns who are able to do anything for her. Even to beat a mysterious villain with a suit and a Russian accent.

1 Like

I have never seen Limitless

1 Like

lol the way you communicate is provactive, it makes me feel playful and excited and a bit baited. Just had to share that :smiley:

I see where you’re coming from! The allure of “Limitless” is undeniably strong because it taps into a universal desire: the dream of unlocking hidden potential and achieving greatness with ease.

Chess may seem like a quiet, contemplative game, but beneath the surface, it’s a fierce battle of wits, strategy, and mental endurance. Chess has long been a rich source of metaphors and analogies in literature, politics, business, and various other fields. Yes, even seduction. In my numerous encounters over the chessboard, I’ve felt a mischievous devilish streak, erupted into spontaneous laughter, and at times, played the perfect jester. Indeed, beneath the game’s stoic facade lies a world teeming with exhilaration

Chess isn’t just a game—it’s a reflection of life’s challenges, relationships, and the relentless pursuit of one’s passion. It’s about conquering personal demons, breaking barriers, and rising to the top against all odds.

The Queen’s Gambit" isn’t just about chess. It’s a gripping tale of resilience, genius, addiction, and redemption set against a backdrop of political tension and gender dynamics. While the allure of “Limitless” is immediate and visceral, “The Queen’s Gambit” offers a more nuanced exploration of human potential and its pitfalls. Both are captivating in their own right

4 Likes

Plus Anya Taylor-Joy is sexy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on, that was pretty good. Hahaha.

I might have to watch it now lol.

1 Like

You change avatars as often as I change my underwear.
I mean I should change it more often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I personally found it entertaining. Minus the subtle feminism undertones.

2 Likes

@Luther24 if you liked the Raid, you should definitely check out the Night Comes for Us. Amazing flick and a mini reunion of some of the actors from both Raid films.

For any of my John Woo / Ringo Lam fans out on the forum, there was a much older movie that was based on a Japanese Manga and Anime called Crying Freeman. It was shot like an old school Woo movie, mostly because the director, Christoper Gans, loved the Killer so much he wanted to pay homage to it. It also stars Mark Dacascos, aka The Chairman of Iron Chef America.

And Warrior kicks ass! I hope it gets a renewal for a fourth season, cuz that ending man…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I’ll be sure to check them out.

Yo, this would be a year of waiting for another season and that ending, damn I need to know what will happen.

More than a year due to the writers and actors strikes; they won’t announce any renewals until way after the strike is over. So we’re probably looking maybe mid 2025 before another season comes out, and that’s being generous with the timing.

But yeah, they killed it with that last episode and ending. Warrior just got better and better with each season.

1 Like

Yes, I could not agree more. And you are probably right about the strike. I can send someone 20 euro if that helps to faster it.

1 Like

This is one of my favorite movies from the 90’s/early 2000’s era, lol. Brendan Fraser’s performance in this was underrated.

4 Likes

I just remember watching this and thinking to myself, I want the devil lemme get that consequences be damned lol.

2 Likes

You mean the wishes? Or the devil as in you were crushing on Elizabeth Hurley (understandable hahah).

1 Like

Lmao the second one. It’s rare that an actress gets me like that, but she did. Devilish indeed

2 Likes

Hahahah, you’re not alone. She’s for sure up there with the greats like Monica Belluci and them.

The various different outfits she wears in the movie don’t help either, lmao.

2 Likes

One of many classic scenes :+1:

1 Like

Lol looks like fun. I will watch it lol.

Use to be my hero, so sexy and badass.

3 Likes