Good Learning Sources

Good recommendations for podcast, YouTube channels and various other self development courses.

Bulldog Mindset YouTube Channel - Deals with alpha males.

The Power Moves- YouTube Channel and wesbite - Deals with social strategies, manipulation,social power tactics etc.

Feel free to share any other podcast or other avenues to self learn. Don’t post books because there is another thread for books.
:+1:

3 Likes

JRE Podcast.: YouTube and Spotify.

He has interesting guests and tends to ask decent questions.

Aaron Abke: YouTube channel

He talks about spiritual topics. In particular, he’s known for his great breakdown of the Law of One and A Course In Miracles.

3 Likes

youteube is good for learning i learned a lot in ther

1 Like

Any particular channels that stand out?

nahhhh :laughing::laughing::laughing:

only video when i quikly search somethings

If you are in business and/or interested in sales (he covers marketing strategies too)…

Alex Hormozi YouTube channel (and his podcast called The Game) is highly underrated considering the raw value this dude drops.

The alpha mindset, tonality, and positioning can be inferred from how he presents and the way he frames things.

3 Likes

Sexual Kung Fu: anyone who is on or is considering trying NoFap should check out his channel.

He talks about semen retention, the microcosmic orbit, multi orgasms, etc etc. Very good channel for anyone wanting to do more with their creative energy

3 Likes

Free online courses from MIT Sloan (business school): https://mit-online.getsmarter.com/presentations/index/mit-sloan/?ef_id=c:519781164466_d:m_n:g_ti:kwd-296237328140_p:_k:mit%20course_m:b_a:128796123548&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--GFBhDeARIsACH_kdY_KQopSRFzknYuGFnp53CfK_iDcqrzIuUi7jeasGTmShK59aomzc8aAkJsEALw_wcB

Others worth exploring if interested in taking courses: Coursera, EdX, Lambda.

Another source I like for books, documents, and audiobooks is Scribd. $10 or so per month but worth every penny in my opinion.

3 Likes

Youtube channels I frequent:

Rolla Tomassi for sexual dynamics straight from the source. His 4 books from The Rational Male series are classics

Entreprenuers in Cars and Rich Cooper Clips for help applying the redpill. Recommend his book The Unplugged Alpha

Caleb Jones for becoming the fully outcome independent alpha 2.0. Highly recommend his book The Unchained Man

Nomad Capitalist for travel and becoming independent of your country

Project Life Mastery for learning about different types of passive income streams

MeatRx and Carnivore Cast for the Carnivore diet

1st Man for motivation, body language and being on the grind

DrJoeDispenza for meditation and healing

Author Alan Roger Currie for dating. His books are great

Tim Ferris for the fabulous interviews of highly productive people. Awesome author too

As said before, I vouch for Bulldog Mindset and Sexual Kungfu too

6 Likes

:smile::smile::smile::smiley:

2 Likes

Alan Watts: not a YouTube channel this time but one of my most cherished (spiritual) teachers I’ll never get to meet on this plane.

Edgar Cayce: again, not a YouTube channel, but he’s the OG when it comes to channeling entities, and much of the spiritual information that is available today is thanks to him. Rappers like to say that other rappers are their sons.

Your favorite guru is his son.

He channeled Ra before World War II, so he came well before Seth, Abraham Hicks and all of them.

He was known as the sleeping prophet.

He was able to give health advice for people he had never met.

3 Likes

David Snyder - NLP

4 Likes

Snyder has a great “Teacher’s Aura”

2 Likes

Scribd is AWESOME. So many amazing books on there. Between that and Kindle Unlimited, I am buying far fewer books but reading more.

3 Likes

YouTube Channel : Order of Man.
10 Unconventional Ways to dominate your Day

Excellent video for action. Very basic but very powerful actions.

1 Like