Gold Path Journal

Sunday July 23, 2023

Day 20 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Sunday morning. EOG Stage 2 full loop.

Saturday entry:

I was asked to come into work in-person to cover for someone being sick. It is not often I come into work in-person on Saturdays. Normally I work online but it is summer so I accepted.

I am a team lead at my work and the assistant to my boss is around the same level. This assistant asks me again to do stuff for her. This ain’t the first time and I sensed that she did not want to mark her share of student assessments. Maybe laziness and/or manipulation. Plus I had my assessments to mark assigned to me by my regular boss. The regular boss is much more fair and respectful to me. I told the assistant near the end of the work shift the she always wants me to do stuff for her.

I wanted to stand my ground and take bs from the assistant. There were times when she is openly critical of me. I just ignore them as I know her work ethic is not that good. I highly sense that she avoids certain tasks and tries to gives them to me. It is not known what her intentions are.

The good news is that she is moving to a different location so I do not really have to work with her. After the work shift I treated myself to ramen noodle soup for a late lunch. It has been a few years since I went to one of my favourite ramen places in the city.

In the evening I reread the objectives & pro-tips for DR: Limit Destroyer. These two lines stood out for me.

End of rant. After Saturday sleep I feel less annoyed by this situation.

1 Like

Monday July 24, 2023

Day 21 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Rest day. Recon went away for the most part.

Crypto space is kind of interesting as of late. No to Worldcoin for me.

A custom draft I worked on several days ago. Something I may build after using all 4 stages of EOG. ETA around November/Dec 2023.

1 Like

Tuesday July 25, 2023

Day 22 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Genesis loop and DR: LD full loops in morning. Encountered some recon rage a few hours later after playing the loops. Recon went away in the afternoon.

For some reason I thought today was Thursday so I played a loop of Ascension Chamber. My bad.

Washout period starts now for about 6 days.

1 Like

Thursday July 27, 2023

Day 24 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Washout day 2 of 6.

I am recovering from a sore throat, cold, fever mix. Must have been the fried food I had Sunday. Currently recovering with a bit of water, tea with lemon & honey.

A lot of forum updates seems to occur while I am away from work. There can be a bit of stuff to catch up on. But it does show the significant growth of SubClub. Maybe something 11 more title releases in 2023.

On Monday/yesterday I did experience a fair bit of subliminal processing. Ascension Chamber with DR:LD is a strong mix. Be careful with DR:LD as well as adding AsCh.

1 Like

Saturday July 29, 2023

Day 26 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Washout day 4 of 6.

My recovery is good. I am 95% healed from this sore throat, cough and cold.

Yesterday/Friday I put a few hundred into commodity stocks.

With crypto one half of me is saying to put some money into. The other half is saying no. There are still dangers in the crypto market. I could also pull some profit. Not sure.

Another custom idea/variation would to have more positivity modules. Modules like Natural Winner, Inner Voice, Positive Being Attractor – Wealth and Overdrive.

This evening UFC event should be good.

1 Like

Monday July 31, 2023

Day 28 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Washout day 6 out of 6.

This washout period was needed for me. It is a short break from subs to reduce recon while recovering from sore throat, cough and cold.

Cycle two starts tomorrow, continuing with the stack. A romance sub does look tempting. Minus Genesis for either Primal, Wanted, Wanted Black or even Khan Black in the future.

I do put high value in sexual energy as I once experienced having an aura of sorts through home yoga in the past. This was way before I knew about subs. Around halfway through the Travis Eliot Ultimate Yogi program I felt heat coming out of my body the one day. I was attracting stares and had a few women come out of nowhere giving me hungry eyes. At that time I did get treated better at work by women. I think I can replicate this with Wanted Black or Khan Black or maybe just Primal. Not now though as I want to give Genesis + DR:LD more time.

1 Like

Tuesday Aug 1, 2023

Day 29 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Cycle 2 Day 1. EOG Stage 2 and Genesis listening day.

Same stack with a different listening schedule in this cycle. Instead of Genesis & DR:LD it is EOG Stage 2 and Genesis on one day and DR:LD solo on a separate listening day. Fridays & Saturdays as rest days for the week.

Results wise nothing too big to note. No recon.

Thursday Aug 3, 2023 Entry

Day 31 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Played DR:LD in the evening after my work shift. I did not want to play the sub in the morning as I usually do before work. This was for avoiding potential recon at work.

Ascension Chamber full loop for the week played too.

There are times I get random thoughts for future stacks. Maybe try out Revelation of Mind again. I have not tried the Hotfix version. There is also Emperor: House of Medici (HOM). HOM could be better after going through the four stages of EOG.

Oh I definitely want to do a romance sub soon. Improve that area of my life + wealth stuff.

1 Like

Friday Aug 4, 2023 Entry

Rest day 1 of 2 for the week.

Day 32 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

No recon issues happened. It could be me getting used to DR:LD and/or running DR:LD on its own on its listening day. I think that running Genesis & DR:LD like I did in cycle 1 could be a bit much.

Saturday Aug 5, 2023 Entry

Rest day 2 of 2 for the week.

Day 33 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

I decided to visit the local zoo for most of today. The admission ticket was somewhat overpriced I think. It is also a bit of a tourist trap. The price gouging on food and drinks is kinda crazy. $6 for a slice of pizza, $8.50 CAD for bubble tea when it is usually $5 or $6 at a mall.

There were some nice animals to see. Orangutans, flamingos, polar bears and some loud parrots to name a couple.

From the long term investments side, I think that my holdings will do well in the next few years. Research really helps with selecting which cryptos, finance sectors are undervalued/underpriced.

Sunday Aug 6, 2023 Entry

Day 34 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

EOG Stage 2 + Genesis loops in morning.

Monday Aug 7, 2023 Entry

Holiday in my area. Rest day.

Spending some time on finance readings, Youtube plus custom draft.

Another custom draft. Rough plan is to build one when EOG stages are done or when there are upgrades.

I used Trello and the Kanban format + screenshot for this draft.

EOG + RICH Custom Draft 2

I want to try out the combo of Natural Winner, Furious Ascent + Overdrive. I have yet to try Furious Ascent module. There is also the combo of Intuition Enhancer + Mimisbrunnr + Way of ROI. I only have Way of ROI and not the other two. Mosaic is dropped as I need that 20th module spot.

Module selection may change again as I figure out what benefits I get from EOG + other main store titles.

1 Like

Hmm. There is also the combo of Treasure Finder + Informaticon.

1 Like

Do you find 4 result enhancers takes up a lot of slots ?

@Extraordinaire

I find four somewhat few. Five, six or seven I think is okay. But what do I know I do one custom per calendar year. I would have to consult support for their opinion.

My last two customs over the last two years had maybe five or six result enhancers. I find Yggdrasil, Omindimensional, Jupiter, Tyrant and Mosaic to be my go to for result enhancers.

With the upcoming build I am not sure. But I do aim to re-use a fair bit of modules I have.

1 Like

Tuesday Aug 8, 2023

Day 36 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

DR:LD listening day. Day off work in summer.

The Leandros Wanted Black custom did influence me to me a Wanted Black custom draft. Why I made the draft? I dunno. I have not even tried the main store title of it nor tried a romance title yet.

Revised the EOG + RICH custom draft again.

Paypal stablecoins in crypto does not appeal to me. I am not a fan of the Ethereum network. I’m going with altcoins.

1 Like

Thursday Aug 10, 2023

Day 38 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

EOG Stage 2 morning loop with Genesis & Ascension Chamber loops in evening.

Support has been really helpful as of late for me with their responses and insights. I will definitely reread some of their responses and sales pages of some products.

I may do -Genesis with +Primal or +Primal Seduction then work my way up to Khan Black.

1 Like

Here is the Wanted Black Custom Idea I had from several days ago. I put together stuff that I think looks good on paper.

Cores

• Wanted Black
  • Mind’s Eye

Modules

• Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Alexander’s Play
  • Hegemon
  • Ethereal Presence

• Natural Winner
  • Approachability Aura
  • LION IV
  • Gloryseeker
  • Lifeblood Fable
  • Limiting People Remover

Result Enhancers

• Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional
  • Tyrant
  • Jupiter
  • Mosaic
  • Inner Voice
  • Stress Displacement
1 Like

Sunday Aug 13, 2023 Entry

Day 41 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

DR: Limit Destroyer full 15 minute loop today.

Limit Destroyer has been much easier to run in this second cycle so far. Less recon.

1 Like

That’s great to hear about DR:LD - the recon I noticed towards the end of my first cycle (about a week ago week) reached the point where I was considering swapping it out for QL STG 4 of all things. I’m in DR:LD for the long haul, but it has been emotionally digging up my money’s worth.

Keep up the great work! I’ve really enjoyed this journal due to your consistency and the emphasis on EoG and Limit Destroyer (my stack is EoG, DR:LD, and KB). Not to mention the shared interest in the markets/crypto.

1 Like

The first week or ZP cycle of a new stack can be tricky. Recon can come in the form of anger, bad memories, poor sleep, fatigue, wanting to change stacks, etc.

At first I thought I would run Genesis for the long haul. Now I think DR:LD would be better for me in the long term.

It could be market conditions, DR:LD or both I follow crypto markets a little bit more. Who I follow in the Youtube finance space has changed over the months before & during using Subclub products. Some people who I use to like just don’t appeal to me.

1 Like

Have you tried microloops?