Gold Path Journal

Monday June 19, 2023

Rest day today.

Over the last few weeks there has been a lot of planning and research for a family vacation.

I notice in myself these few things. Genesis results I think

One: Renewed interest in Pokemon TCG, started a few weeks ago. I did get influenced by my brother and him watching guys pull cards from booster boxes.

Two: A feeling of things will be okay. I still follow some finance & crypto. There are some scary news items but I try to not let it get to me.

Thursday June 22, 2023

Day 14 of EOG St1, Genesis & Inner Circle

Genesis loop in morning + Ascension Chamber loop evening.

Today and yesterday featured a few miscommunication events. Stuff related that appeared confusing and annoying at first but solutions were quickly put into place.

Sunday June 25, 2023

Friday and Saturdays were rest days. I did feel a bit subliminal processing/bloom.

There were two stares from two seniors as I paid for fast food burgers and left the place.

EOG Stage 1 loop + Inner Circle loop.

While daydreaming I did think that it would be nice to go on vacation every year. If not vacation every year, more fine dining in the local area.

Tuesday June 27 Entry

Genesis loop 15 minutes in morning. Starting washout.

The bloom from Genesis does act fast after I run the loop and during the rest days. I may write a short review/initial thoughts of Genesis after its first cycle.

Thursday June 29 Entry

Washout period. Washout day 2 of 6.

I do feel subliminal processing. Most likely from Genesis. I like the energy boost from Genesis but I think I am far from reaching the objectives. More time needed for Genesis. Maybe at least 3 months.

There was a dream I had about four days ago. Not sure if this is a sub result but I thought Iā€™d share. Dreams occur to me not very often. I was a coin/bullion dealer shop searching for gold coins and/or silver coins and bars. The dealer at the shop was the Youtuber maneco64. I thought this was very strange as I follow his work often on Youtube for alternative finance takes. What is he doing being a shop dealer selling bullion in the dream? That is all I remember.

Saturday July 1, 2023 Entry

Washout day 4 of 6. End of EOG Stage 1 after about 3 months.

Canada day. Day off from work. I took the day to relax.

Normally I do not stay up too late but I found myself still browsing the internet near 2AM. Sleep was good and woke up before 9. Energy boost from Genesis I think.

Sunday July 2, 2023 Entry

Washout day 5 of 6. Nothing big to note. I look forward to EOG stage 2. Not sure what to expect but I will be okay.

Tuesday July 4, 2023 Entry

Listening day. EOG Stage 2 first loop, 15 minutes. Normally I listen in the morning. I had a private matter to deal with so I ran the loop during the evening.

Wednesday July 5, 2023 Entry

Rest day. Stack is EOG Stage 2, Genesis (cycle 2) + ???

Genesis is being continued. Inner Circle did not work out for me in the previous cycle.

The timing of these releases does kind of align with this new cycle. Good thing I played Stage 2 of EOG on Tuesday instead of a new title to replace ???.

GLM: The Commander does match my goals. Iā€™m not sure if the stack of EOG, Genesis and that would be ultra dense.

The new title on July 6 could make decision making tough. Right now I have Primal on my buy radar. It was my second choice (I think) behind IC.

Thursday July 6, 2023

Genesis (cycle 2) full 15 min loop morning.

The new release was DR: Limit Destroyer. I thought about this title, the objectives and such. The title being stackable with Genesis sounds nice. As much as I want to attract women with Primal I think this new title provides more utility. I donā€™t remember the last time I bought a new released title on or near launch date. Maybe back with RICH ultima.

DR: LD full 15 minutes played in evening. Stack is EOG Stage2, Genesis & DR:LD. Rough plan is play this stack when I finish EOG Stage 4 then re-evaluate.

Friday July 7, 2023 Entry

Day 4 with EOG St2, GNS, Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer.

Before I slept Thursday night I did feel subliminal processing. Friday morning I was doing some self-reflecting of my own life. More processing occurred later in the day.

In June, I kind of forgot to do meditation on most days. I am sort of catching up on it today and with yesterdayā€™s practice. It helps to keep the mind calm and for anti-recon purposes.

Saturday July 8, 2023 Entry

Rest day 2 for the week. I do 3 listening days per week. Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.

Recon subsided from DR: LD.

Sunday July 9 Entry

EOG Stage 2 listening day. Second loop. No issues encountered.

It seems that EOG Stage 2 first loop is easier than DR: LD first loop. I did play a lot of wealth subs in the past so I guess I donā€™t get much recon from EOG??

With these recent releases from the STKS era they look good. It is just you cannot really try them all. There is a time constraint (and possibly a budget constraint). Under stack recommendations you can only do 3 at a time.

Math Stuff

Maybe someone finds this useful.

At time of writing there are 79 subs to choose from the main store. I am using basic combinatorics like the choose function. Order is not assumed.

Choosing 1 Title From 79 Available

There are 79 ways to choose 1 title from 79 available.

Calculations if interested

math_1title

Choosing 2 Title Stack From 79 Available

There are 3081 ways to choose 2 titles from 79 available.

Calculations for 79 Choose 2 if interested

math_2title

Choosing 3 Titles From 79 Available

There are 79079 ways to choose 3 titles from 79 available.

Calculations For 79 Choose 3 if interested

math_3title

In summary there are more ways to choose a 3 title stack compared to a 2 title stack or going solo on one sub from 79 available main store options.

Umm about custom modules. I have not gotten to that.

Tuesday July 11, 2023 Entry

Day 8 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: Limit Destroyer

Genesis loop morning , 30 minute break then DR: LD full 15 min loop.

The second loop of DR:LD was much easier to handle. No issues/recon. I think I noticed a slight productivity boost. Less overthinking. This is something to self-monitor to see if this a trend.

Wanted black looks cool but I started a new stack. There is only so much to try.

Thursday July 13, 2023 Entry

EOG Stage 2 loop in morning 15 minutes with Ascension Chamber (every Thurs) full loop in evening.

Normally I do the loops back to back in the set and forget it way. I am trying 1 loop in morning and 1 loop in the evening on the listening days I have two titles.

No results subliminal wise. But crpyto prices went up!

Friday July 14, 2023 Entry

Rest day 1 of 2 for week.

Saturday July 15, 2023 Entry

Day 12 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD.

Rest day 2 of 2 for the week.

I had a little bit of difficulty falling asleep Friday evening (around midnight). Around 30 minutes of tossing & turning before falling asleep. There were reminders of annoying past events and people who wronged me in the past. I must move forward, focus on the now and leave the past behind.

Crypto prices did move up nicely on Thursday. Prices now have come down a little. I suppose people are taking profits. I might buy/accumulate some crypto.

I write this on Tuesday morning.

Sunday July 16, 2023

Day 13 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD.

Genesis full loop morning, DR: LD 15 min in evening.

Watched a bit of the menā€™s Wimbledon tennis final. Some crazy shots at times.

Monday July 17, 2023

Day 14 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD.

Placed a small position in crypto.

A couple of mishaps were corrected today. It was as if negative manifestations were cleared or something.

One:

A pay stub from a few weeks ago had me underpaid. I raised this issue to my boss. I was correct in suspecting a glitch in the system. My owner boss has corrected this issue for an upcoming pay stub with the right amounts, a semi-annual performance pay bonus plus a few hours bonus for troubles.

Two:

My crypto withdrawal from the exchange did not go through. Normally it is fast and I get a confirmation e-mail. I was confused as I did not receive a confirmation e-mail.

In the evening after my work, I receive a support ticket e-mail from the crypto exchange mentioning the withdraw did not work and my crypto was sent back to me for me to try another withdrawal. Very nice of the crypto exchange service rep.

Wednesday July 19, 2023

Day 16 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD. Rest day. Day 15 (Tuesday) was EOG Stage 2 full loop.

I think that there is some sort of Natural Winner feeling or something similar from DR: Limit Destroyer. There is a bit of I can do it attitude in my mindset, thinking and in my actions.

I tried the crypto withdrawal again. Sent to a crypto wallet I used before. It worked.

1 Like

I began a stack including DR:LD and EoG today (I intend to stay on them for the long-haul), so needless to say, Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how you continue to progress with your subliminal journey.

Two questions for you @hyperbeam:

1. What was your basis for running EoG STG 1 for three cycles? I am currently planning on listening to it for at least two, so would you say the additional listening placed you further along?

2. What are the distinct differences that you feel between EoG STG 1 and STG 2, given how different the focuses are?

Best of luck and keep up the great work!

1 Like

@dreamingheroes

I think I did EOG stage 1 for 3 months. About 4 ZP cycles. Two ZP cycles would be short to my liking. Three is good. I went with four ZP cycles as I was following RVConsultantā€™s theory of 3 months per stage in a multi-stager is good.

Looking back I think 3 ZP cycles or just 2 months is good for one stage. Do note that I did run mostly wealth titles and customs in previous stacks. My EOG Stage 1 felt easier than I thought. My main takeaway from Stage 1 was not to hoard so much money. Spend a little bit more and take more risk.

With Stage 2 so far it seems okay for me so far. It is hard to pinpoint results. I would have to give a summary of Stage 2 in a month or so. Something I have been theorizing from time to time over the last 3 months is the utility of money and Maslowā€™s hierarchy of needs. Too little is not enough for survival, too much would leave you with excess money not being used or hoarded.

I know your questions does not mention DR: LD. Just be careful with that title. Run shorter loops if needed. My first full loop of it did give me slight recon. I was able to handle the second loop, third loop okay.

1 Like

Thursday July 20, 2023

Day 17 of EOG Stage 2, Genesis & DR: LD

Listening day. Genesis in morning, DR: LD evening (running this as I type this).

Ascension Chamber loop for the week also.

I make my way into the downtown core before I head to work in-person. As there is no work for me online I commute to work in-person. It is far from where I am but I do shopping before I head to work.

In the subway, I think I get a few stares from about five women. Genesis aura at work it seems. I did not approach as I was listening to crypto & finance youtube videos.