Godlike masculinity VS Khan ST4

how would you compare GLM and Khan now that both are in ZP format and have equal permanence

Check out: Khan vs StarkQ Comparison; Khan ST4 vs Stark; The difference of Khan st4 and Starq.

2 Likes

Thanks you bro❤️

2 Likes

If you pay attention that is a comparison not a stacking comment
I know they help you get an idea of the stacking comparison
But I will really appreciate an experiential comment

thoughts?

They’re completely different subs, ran for different purposes.

1 Like

just the masculinity part
not the sexuality part
could you elaborate please?

For the masculinity part, I assume that they’re very similar. Keep in mind though that Khan is a multistager, and stage 4 doesn’t have as much healing as GLM would. But I do believe that GLM and Khan have a lot of similarities in the masculinity aspect, only GLM would push it much further since that’s what the sub is concentrated on.

1 Like

thanks again lol heart emoji
are you sure about your last sentence?
cuz If I can have more masculinity than khan
and stark have the social and and seduction parts
GLm is a better option for sure
another things is that if I add GLM to stark
would it affect starks seduction or not

Well it’s not really an opinion, it’s a fact that GLM’s only focus is to build your masculinity. Khan focuses on building yourself to become an emperor in business and a sexual god amongst men, and building your masculinity is one of the ways it will do so, but specifically for the goals of the sub.

We’re dealing with subjective concepts that can’t be measured, nor replicated from person to person. What mine or someone else experiences, won’t necessarily be what you experience. The only way to know is for you to try it yourself.

With that being said, Stark’s seduction doesn’t work in the way you might think. Stark is a lot more focused on building your charisma and that would, theoretically have an impact on your ability to seduce.

Again though, my experience can be different from yours, all I can tell you is how I experienced it.

1 Like