Glory to the BUILDERS! (Malkuth)

Shorter Version

note to self: Be wise and recognize that Forgetting is a contributor to learning, not a mere barrier to it.

True Knowing lies on the other side of Forgetting.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting insight.
The most that i do when i forget something is to forgive myself and move on, i will remember better as i get more exposure to the materials anyway. But Iā€™ve never thought about it as a contributor to learning.

3 Likes

Genesis: Mogul

itā€™s about innovatively creating new avenues and opportunities for income that align with your interests and passions.

3 Likes

Today: played 5 minutes 45 seconds of BUILD.

Emphasizing controlled increases in exposure.

Also, Iā€™m playing with making Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays my scheduled Subliminal Days.

2 Likes

Two very helpful quotes from Fire clarifying the nuances.

3 Likes

Because of how Iā€™m wired, what helps me the most is to focus on this:

ā€˜I have gifts that can help others in the world. Do not leave them unidentified and unshared.ā€™

That motivates me.

5 Likes

5 minute loop of BUILD QTKS today.

Meditated right after.

Experienced some insight.

More in the vein of PHENOMENAUT, but of course these two subliminals are hand-in-hand. Inhale and Exhale.

4 Likes

Thoughts this morning:

Human beings are, biologically, creatures of signification and meaning-making.

This means that belief, view, narrative, and the patterns that organize them, are non-negotiable elements of what we are and what we do. These elements are fundamentally creative and open-ended. We do not, in other words, get the option to be ā€˜Not Creativeā€™.

We are currently emerging from a generations-long attempt to hide these elements of ourselves behind the pretensions of/to scientific materialism. Seemingly substituting axioms, theories, and laws for a sober acceptance and taking of creative responsibility.

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting some thoughts and ideas that seem to pretty clear responses to my custom; as well as some angst that may be recon.

3 Likes

Chiron in the Tenth House

Discounting and under-recognizing the value of my own ideas

3 Likes

7 min 48 sec of BUILD QTKS just now.

Meant to do a bit less originally.

Next week, Iā€™ll switch to a week of PHENOMENAUT Genesis.

3 Likes

Great Spirit, Great Nature, Dear God, Great Consciousness, Great Universe,

Imbue me with the spirit of the Builder

When there is something I need, I build it

When there is something I want, I build it

When something vital is missing or absent, I smile, and prepare:

To BUILD

6 Likes
4 Likes

So, last week was Tu, Th, Sa: BUILD

This week: Tu, Th, Sa: PHENOMENAUT Genesis

Generally sticking to 5 minute loops. Havenā€™t done todayā€™s yet.

4 Likes

screenshot 2024-03-12 11.34.59(2)

screenshot 2024-03-12 11.34.46

5 Likes

Played 5 minutes of PHENOMENAUT Genesis this morning,

and 6 minutes 26 seconds of the new Love Bomb just now at 5:30 pm.

This is my first loop ever of Love Bomb. Never owned it before. So, weā€™ll see what happens.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Not currently a member of the open third-eye club, but it really did seem that my aura was affected after my Love Bomb loop 2 hours ago. I walked the three miles home from work, the circulation from which I imagine was probably also good for aura effects.

A child unconsciously walked towards me. The older woman working at the checkout (stopped to by some sushi, etc.) smiled and said kind words. Seemed to notice friendly, if distant, attention from others. How interesting.

5 Likes

Son has two days off from my school for parent-teacher-student meetings. We signed up for one by Zoom at 9:45 am.

Was able to do a morning meditation from 8:38 to 9:38, and then went over to the computer to have the meeting.

Today will be another PHENOMENAUT Genesis day. 5 minutes? or more? Weā€™ll see. Iā€™m leaning towards 7.

And Iā€™ll most likely play Love Bomb again. The second time.

2 Likes

Yup. Stuck with 5 minutes.

And actually got some further movement on some insights afterwards.

Amazing.

2 Likes