Ghost Mode - SB

Time to go complete ghost mode, deleted all socials, I quit going to the club, I dont even care about girls anymore and all I want to do is achieve greatness in Business.

This goal isn’t Dinero, Love, War and Art… this is the prelude to that journey and story.

One of sacrifice. Im giving up everything to win. Social life? Yup. Giving up everything, including embarking on this journey and path of Celibacy which I keep quitting due to subconscious hesitations I’ve had around dating, etc.

Having had these 2 experiences with these girls made me realize that unless this chick lights up my soul and awakens my passion, I cant have sex with her.

I realized that how I get so incredibly attracted to these models I see on instagram who look freaking perfect, Khan made me realize I need to transform into the man who awakens that desire in them. Ultimately, end of day… Success is the ultimate aphrodisiac for men. A dude who is healthy, millionaire, and with game? Any girl in the world he can pick and choose. I wanna be that guy. I already have 2/3, now just to make millions and I can guarantee once I achieve that I’ll be able to get my dream girl.

So for now until I meet the girl I wanna marry, I’m celibate and not looking.

I’ll revisit Khan when I achieved my monetary goals and achieved success in business. For now I’m going all in on the ONE Thing. Which is business.

Stack:

Stark Black: Productivity, Intellect, Creator focus. This is the main archetype sub I’ll be running all year long.

Main Stack: These are the subs I’ll be running during primary months.
EmpB: Discipline, maniacal focus and intensity…
HoM: The ultimate business and entrepreneur sub. I find my analytical, planning and strategizing is insane on this as well as achieving people mastery and more confidence in huge ambitions. I’ll be running this during my Startup Accelerator Cohort that is starting in July.
Index Gate: The ultimate software developer sub. I’ll be running this sub as I’m creating and designing my AI App Prototype. And as I’m learning UX/UI Design and Coding.

Vacation Stack: These are the subs I’ll be running during vacation months
RM: Every 4 months I take a vacation month where I focus on learning Music Production and Writing, and thats where I just produce so much stuff. On those months
Sanguine I’m gonna be coming off of EmpB so I need something to get me back from the intensity and I think sanguine will work wonders

How great can I be? Idk. All I can say is I gave it my heart and soul.

4 Likes

@Vinci, my brother, you have no idea what that Kobe and MJ picture means to me…:star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

SB might make the zero-social thing challenging. Followings to see how it goes!

1 Like

I read his book mamba mentality… Next one is gonna be a Jordan book…

I find autobiographies to be better than self help books man

1 Like

HoM is there too… Like I’m going to be great for networking or recruiting new people to the team. There’s really no weak points

1 Like

Be careful with EB. I ran it for a month with a few other things. Got productive af.

Which was great.

But it got to be like with AscMogul and limitless when I was basically awake for a week. Maybe 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Just enough to tease my body.

One day when I’m brave (and after the rest of the titles are updated) I’ll do AscMogul, Limitless and EB

1 Like

Yeah I’ve worked like an easy 72hrs this week meaning pure 12 hrs a day. No breaks counted lmao.

Stark Black is super productive which allows me to channel my energy and exert it, HoM gets me lazer focused on business, and empB is going to be the fuel that keeps it burning…

I’m so excited man. Plus gonna be fasting for a month too.

2 Likes

Autobiographies are the real self-help books because they take you into the mind of someone who’s already done great things.

2 Likes

Stark Black will probably turn Ghost Mode into Off.

I love playing the piano, guitar once in a while but I don’t want it in front of many people.
I suggest if you like to make a living with music it should be with Ultimate Artist, HOM, Stark, and Love Bomb.

When you become passionate with music, most probably you’ll end up playing on a stage. So I would pick Stark Black few weeks before the concert. Emperor Black on practice, RM for composing songs and Ultimate Artist. HOM for everything.

1 Like

Right now, music production is just for fun. There is zero expectations for this.

The fame aura is just a result of increased self confidence and aura. And for me I dont think ill run love bomb haha. It’s just gonna be a month for fun.

There is just something so beautiful about the journey man. Face to face with your fears, heartache, jealousy, laziness, potential. This potent mix of the true humanity within you…

I feel myself removing the bandages slowly… Before I’d be scared to feel it all… But Idk now songs like this just make me even more motivated… Damn.

I always said that if I didnt care about money I’d be a hermit studying academia…

I legit have been feeling so peaceful these past 2 weeks. Each day my mindset and goals are shifting to longer time horizons… Before I used to care so much about achieving success in my 20s but never realized how for a vast majority of people from Artists to Entrepreneurs haven’t achieved it until their 30s gave me some perspective.

I realized my urgency is based on my fear of death, and not having the opportunity to enjoy my wealth in my youth… But youth is just a word. We all kids in the grand scheme of the universe lol. I should just enjoy the ride with or without money. As long as im doing what I love everyday thats something u cannot buy.

Of course I’ll hit the club once every 3 months to dance and have fun with the bros… But its no longer coming from a position of wanting to pickup some chicks. I legit dont want one at all rn unless she’s incredible.

“When I retire, I don’t want to say I wish I could have done more” - Kobe

Learning how to code rn, and omg man…

This shit is fun and easy for some reason? Like I thought it’d be much harder than I initially expected…

But then again I’m learning how to code via Swift.

God bless Apple.

I’m gonna finish my ecosystem and cop an iPad Pro next month so I can code my note app on iPad.

Overall my learning curve has been insane.

Update:

EmpB darkness rearing its ugly head again. I don’t think I can sustain this sub for longer than a month smh. But the lessons from it I’ll always internalize it. Thanks EmpB

Swapping out EmpB for Limitless.

I’ll be learning like 12 hours a day and I need my stack perfectly optimized for learning…

I’m already focused and determined and quite obsessed. Now I need a stack to sustain this level all year.

So far current stack: SB + Limitless + Index Gate

Limitless I can barely feel it, it’s been almost 2 weeks. I don’t notice anything new and learning ability isn’t that good.

Will be swapping it out for LE, the brain boost of BLU and Executive action taking is probably gonna be an incredible duo.

1 Like

My experience with subs for enhancing a skill is usually really slow and gradual. But it will be noticeable after a few cycles.

1 Like

Yeah… Idk I’m eager to see the results rn

Mood rn

1 Like

Xavier era is over…

Vinci is born.

1 Like