Getting Promoted with Emperor, Chosen, and RICH

3 Likes

Considering DD in my stack now lol!

1 Like

Dude I was shocked at how good it’s been for sales

Actually just figured out my stack. Im sure DD would be amazing but I’ve got a suuuuper tight stack. Its so dense I’m only listening 2x a week. My custom was too dense to even listen to on a 1 day on 1 day off schedule, but after learning some more, I think it’ll be perfect on a twice a week schedule.

Listening day 1: Sales Qv2 Custom

• Ascended Mogul
  • House Of Medici
  • Executive
  • Power Can Corrupt

Listening Day 2: EOG ZP

• stage 1 first
  • stage 3 second
  • listen to both back to back in that order.

Actually I’m gonna make a new journal for that beastly combo…

1 Like

That’s dope @Billions I’m excited to see how that works out for you on that twice a week listening schedule.

Tbh I was pleasantly surprised at how good it’s been for sales. Especially when paired with an Alpha / Wealth title like Emperor or I’m sure AM and Medici would be great as well. It really turns you into a social master, and people just seem to love working with me since I’ve started running it.

1 Like

Been watching a lot of Dave Ramsey videos lately. It seems Emperor is really steering me in the direction of financial responsibility and getting my financial life in order right now. That’s absolutely taking priority from what I can tell.

1 Like

Why did I read this as “Gordon Ramsay videos” and thought you’re getting into cooking :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: you can call me Ice Bae

1 Like

Been feeling more and more called to run Primal Seduction alongside Emperor and Chosen (@Sinusoid I believe had great results with this stack) - ZP is guiding me toward getting back into dating with lots of sexually charged dreams and an increasingly burning desire to start dating again.

I’m thinking I may want to run another cycle of Daredevil until this interview process is over. I suspect the interviews will take place in the next couple weeks. And 2 back to back cycles of Daredevil will really solidify those social skills and serve as a great foundation for once I get back into a more seduction focused stack.

A third option I’m considering is running Love Bomb, which I’d imagine should help with interviews.

In Summary, my next stack will be Emperor + Chosen + [insert third sub from list]…

1. Primal Seduction
  2. Daredevil
  3. Love Bomb

My washout starts on March 1st and I’ll decide after that time. Any input from here is appreciated.

1 Like

That’s really weird. Yesterday, I was reviewing your journal, and I decided to buy Daredevil. Now I am starting a new run. I like Emperor, Chosen, Daredevil, and Love Bomb. I need to cut that to three. I know that I want Emperor + Daredevil. I need to choose a third between Love Bomb and Chosen. I wonder of Chosen is redundant with Emperor??

1 Like

Haha that is really weird. Emperor + Daredevil is an amazing combination. I know there are some leadership effects in Emperor based on the objectives so you may be fine with Love Bomb instead of Chosen. I guess it depends on how much you need those positive leadership traits of Chosen…

Sometimes instead of cutting down from 4 to 3 it’s actually easier to cut down from 4 to 2.

Start out with the driver of your stack, Emp+DD, listen to that for a while, and then add a third one on later, andbwhen you add a third one on you’ll see how it complements the core of your stack which is emp/dd

That’s really good advice as well

Great idea. I was thinking of that too; I think I’ll go with that.

Thanks for the advice.

And now, after watching The Social Dilemma, I think I’ll get off my computer. LOL.

In my experience Emperor when it’s in alignment with the work direction adds so much fuel and fire, and when it’s not in alignment acts as a huge anchor/ f… this. I go in and out of these phases when running Emperor variants.

It sounds like this promotion is a better situation for you day to day as well as would set you financially to take on your own endeavors in the long run. Definitely the move.

@Ice I May have missed this before, what’s your listening schedule with 2 or 3 titles in rotation?

1 Like

Hell yeah, I’m all set on pursuing this opportunity once it becomes available…and now have Ascension Chamber to assist in that process :wink:

So I have been following the ZP instructions exactly with great results. Most recently, I’ve done:

Emperor + Daredevil
Rest
Chosen

1 loop each. Today’s my last listening day of Emp + Daredevil before starting my washout tomorrow.

I’ve been noticing this a lot lately. I just finished working a 14 hour day (including commute) and have been energized and motivated most of the time.

1 Like

Been absolutely crushing it at work and with my financial goals. I’m now at a point where I feel very confident and secure of where I’m going to be in the future. So much has changed in a positive way for me since starting this ZP preview it’s unbelievable. And this feels like just the tip of the iceberg. Emperor is here to stay I want to see how far this can take me.

4 Likes

On the ladies front, been noticing a pull in this direction now that I have a strong foundation of responsibility and discipline. Once I get this promotion I’ll be utilizing Primal Seduction alongside Emperor to kickstart my dating life.

It seems ZP is guiding me in that direction, and my subconscious is telling me “not yet, but soon”. So definitely looking forward to that on the horizon.

The reason I bring this up, today there were 3 different quite attractive girls at the offices I do sales calls at pretty blatantly flirting with me. Especially through the eyes, I’m noticing I can pick up on subconscious cues more easily through the eyes. It was a win-win, as I had a lot of fun flirting with them and also it helped my success today with work as they each play an important function in the businesses I’m selling to.

One of them is JUST my type. She’s one of those girls who’s physically attractive, yes, but what truly makes her stand out more than anything is her feminine radiance and essence. Her and I have this unspoken attraction towards one another, yet we always keep it professional in the work setting. Today was a lot more playful and flirty though, and it genuinely uplifted me being in her presence. In my estimation this is the infamous ZP Sneak Peak showing me the type of women I’d be attracting with Heartsong.

So that sub definitely has my attention as well for a future stack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After discussing with the wise and wonderful @SaintSovereign I have decided that my next stack will be back to Emperor, Chosen, and RICH - along with once a week AsC run.

I have been thrilled about this and have high expectations of where this will take me. I imagine in a couple short month’s time my financial landscape will look entirely different.

Last time I ran Emperor and RICH on the same day, but this time I’m testing running Emperor on its own day and pairing Chosen and RICH together. My intuition is telling me that’ll be better - to allow for wealth programming on both of my listening days as opposed to jam packed all on one.

4 Likes