Getting Promoted with Emperor, Chosen, and RICH

An update as I go through recon:

These past few months have been exceptionally productive and have moved the needle quite significantly towards my goals. I’ve challenged myself, and pushed myself to succeed and stay disciplined as much as possible. I’ve seen what I can achieve and what I am capable of. A small list of accomplishments that come to mind:

• Started a side hustle business that I’ve been putting off for a long time, and have made a solid profit already despite it being in its early stages.
  • Been a lot more committed to disciplined execution of my daily goals, and following a schedule I set for myself.
  • On the brink of a major promotion at work that could double or triple my income
  • Being a lot more cognizant of how I spend my time, and who I spend my time with
  • In great shape and stronger than I have ever been before.
  • Over 4 months of semen retention
  • Reconnected with my faith and spiritual practices in a stronger way than ever before
  • EXTREME discipline when it comes to my spending habits. Every purchase is thoroughly evaluated beforehand, and have been more frugal than ever before. An overwhelming majority of the money I have earned has gone to paying down debt.

While this is all wonderful and I am truly proud of all that I have accomplished, I’m coming to terms with the fact that I have been living life unbalanced - on the extreme side of “hustling”. In the past several months, not once have I hung out with anyone outside of a work context, with the exception of my family during the holidays. I have become so focused on my goals that I have neglected to have fun. In fact, I’ve actively challenged myself in an almost masochistic way to push my limits and find joy in the discipline and goal achievement.

As I sit here on this Friday evening, I’m really missing that fun, spontaneous side of my life. I know it’ll come back, as life always tends to have its distinct chapters. I feel a burning desire for it to come back. I’m getting burnt out, yet feel the need to push myself more. I know I need to re-engage with being social and fun again, but am concerned about losing the positive momentum and discipline I’ve gained. I’m not even sure I want the promotion and all the pressures that come with it. We’ll see how it unfolds. Just gotta trust the process. Ultimately, my ideal is to keep this discipline and drive but to balance it with rejuvenative fun social experiences.

Thank you for listening to these musings. If you have words of encouragement, or advice, that’s always welcomed. If not, I hope you enjoyed getting a taste of my recon-induced mindset at this moment in time.

TLDR

In other words, “All work and no play makes Ice a dull boy.”

9 Likes

What do you do for work?

Healthcare sales

@Ice

What’s your side hustle business in?-if you’re down to share

I’d prefer not to share specifics at this point.

Gotcha @Ice , if/whenever you feel comfortable let me know or pm if preferred. I ask because I have really been 'struggling with getting this setup. Both in terms of clarity on what to choose- tried and true-vs passion etc. and engaging it consistently.

Also If your open to sharing anything specific in mindset/discovery that empowered you to actually get rolling with that (obviously subs sound like they helped) lmk

2 Likes

Forsure @Azriel happy to help with this. One of the biggest mindset shifts I found from Emperor when starting a side hustle was acceptance of the fact that I’m a beginner when it comes to a lot of what’s necessary to build a successful business. I think I mentioned on here that Emperor really killed my perfectionism, and helped me realize that “doing something, even poorly, is better than nothing.”

For years I would put off starting the business, thinking I needed to learn something new or that I “wasn’t ready”. With the help of the subs, I realized that this simply isn’t true and are just excuses. They really helped me to get out of my own way and just start taking small actions and stumble my way to success.

I made a commitment to myself to work every day on my side hustle. Even if I had a really busy day I’d still try to do something, no matter how small, that moved the needle for my business. The commitment to consistency is what I perceive as the key to my success so far. This consistency, coupled with the aforementioned mindset shift of knowing I’m going to suck at first, really helped push me through the mental barriers. I know fully now that the more I can consistently work on it, the better and better I’ll get. I still have a long way to go, but with consistent action I know I’ll reach my goals.

Hope this helps.

9 Likes

Seems I’m getting a little ZP Sneak Peak (@Invictus :wink: ) of this promotion.

Keep in mind I haven’t interviewed for the job yet, as it hasn’t yet been formally posted through my company.

• Yesterday at a Super Bowl party with my friend’s family I was telling my friend’s dad about the current work situation. I went to leave and said bye to him he said to me “good luck with the new job” even though I hadn’t told him I was planning to interview for it
  • Today my co-worker called me and told me that she was talking with her husband over the weekend and told him that she hopes that I go for the job. She said that she would fully support me however she can with me gaining this position. I hadn’t said anything to her about it til that point either
3 Likes

Those are not ZP sneak peeks bro, those are your signs from the matrix getting bent to your will :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

THATS EMPEROR REALITY BENDING JUTSU!!!

P.S. I’m celebrating my offer with a nice high :rofl:

2 Likes

pure gold-thank you- everything in here. Knowing I"ll suck at first - I love this ! I’ve been averse to this if the business is service base and has my image/ personhood related to it. But I realize -that’s fine too- as long as I do my best- I can keep building even if it ‘fails’/ sucks at first

1 Like

Liking this stack a lot at the moment. Daredevil really was the perfect balancer that I needed. It seems to put me fully in the moment and brings joy to each moment. I also find myself taking more chances socially and freely expressing myself without giving a shit. It’s an awesome, truly liberating feeling. I’m very glad I added it to the mix and this was all after just one loop so far!

3 Likes

I seem to oscillate between really desiring this promotion and wanting nothing to do with it :thinking:

One day I’ll be highly motivated to do everything I can to earn the promotion, and the next I won’t care at all and almost disdain my job. Today was more the latter.

I’m just letting things unfold and for ZP to take me along for a ride :wink:

3 Likes

One day you want to be the Chosen one, while the next day you want to be the Emperor.

Remember how I mentioned the inner conflict stuff before?

You have a few options:

• Wait for AsC.
  • consciously guide those two.
  • do the Invictus method and see what you really want.
  • (I don’t think you’d do this) replace Emperor and DD with just Stark.
  • this one is what I would do in your place; question yourself and everything related to the promotion, your identity, purpose, and what do you really want.

And I don’t know if you realize, but all these things have been the reasons for why now, I only have 1 archetype based major title (Stark) as the only one in my stack.

1 Like

You actually don’t want that promotion. If you get it, chances are a pretty good that you self sabotage and get demoted or fired. If you truly wanted it, all parts of your mind would be pulling in the same direction.

2 Likes

There’s a good amount of truth in this, however, I don’t think it’s him personally, but more like the effect of Emperor.

I believe that hesitation would go away if Emperor wasn’t in the stack.

It’s just like how I felt more compelled to pursue the HR career till I removed Chosen, and realized that my main passion has been marketing for a long time, or else I wouldn’t have been only applying to marketing jobs.

2 Likes

You could be right. That’s also the reason why, I’m not jumping on Emperor ZP right away. I love Emperor and the absolutely massive self confidence it gives but it’s also hard to be an employee while running Emperor. There were days I would look at my manager and think : “Why am I working with these peasants?”.

This year, I’m not making that mistake. I’ll run Ascended Mogul for months and get myself the income that I want from a job while setting the basis for entrepreneurship. Only when those basis are solid that I’ll run Emperor because I would already have something going. Running Emperor when you don’t even have a business going on is probably a mistake.

3 Likes

Thank you guys @Invictus @ksub I appreciate your perspectives on this and definitely relate to a lot of the points that you’re making.

Tbh my ultimate goal is entrepreneurship but FOR NOW I want to make as much money as I can with the current job that I have, pay off debt, and cultivate a high level of wealth that can be funneled into my entrepreneurial endeavors and provide security in that regard.

I think a lot of the disdain I’ve felt is from my current role, where I have to answer to a lot more people. This promotion would give me a lot more autonomy and freedom (and money) which are all things the Emperor desires.

All in all, I know for a fact that I would have immense regret NOT interviewing for this job, but am in a great place mentally where no matter how things unfold I am content.

2 Likes

A big win from last week. I asked a couple of the doctors I work with for a letter of reference. They both gave a resounding yes of “Absolutely @Ice anything you need” One of them even suggested the idea before I could even ask them.

I’ll be honest this is something that would have for sure caused me anxiety in the past (ESPECIALLY with their status as doctors), but the powerful combo of Emperor and Daredevil gave me the confidence to fearlessly ask for their support…this will be a huge piece of the puzzle for me getting this promotion as having the support of two of our major clients will go a long ways.

The ambivalence has settled and I am extremely excited for this opportunity.

1 Like

Also, an interesting ZP Sneak Peek moment :joy: @Invictus

As some of you may know, I’ve been on semen retention for about 4.5 months now. Just really wanted to challenge myself with this and see how far I could push it. It’s been quite a wild ride and a cool journey, but I’ve decided once this interview process is done I am rewarding myself with some seduction subs and getting back into dating again - I’ve been sooo focused on wealth and fitness since the start of the ZP preview that I have put no thought or effort into dating, and even consciously ignoring women since I am not subjecting myself to temptation on this semen retention journey.

Anyways, last night I was thinking about running Primal and what that would unlock for me. And of course I end up with a very vivid sex dream that turned into a wet dream :joy:

Clearly alluding to the unlocking of my sexual freedom that would happen through running a sub like that

1 Like

Invictus nailed it here with his explanation. It’s interesting too because I run Emperor and Chosen on separate days :joy:

Part of this was slight recon, but part of this was from lack of clarity and conscious guidance. Now that I’ve realized that this promotion can provide me with the foundation, money and business skills needed to build my empire in the long run, I am unbelievably excited about it.

After some self reflection I’ve realized that my disdain comes from my current job, where I have to answer to someone who I don’t always see eye-to-eye with.

This promotion would allow for me to run my sales area just like my own business where I’d be given significant free reign. Yes, I’d still have a boss, but him and I get along much better than this other individual. So now I am all in on my excitement seeing how this job aligns with the ways of the Emperor, while also providing me with real world business experience that is sure to help me grow as an entrepreneur.

A true win win :slight_smile:

5 Likes