10. Iron Frame
  11. Inner Voice
  12. Victory’s Call
  13. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  14. Lion IV
  15. Job Seeker
  16. Energetic Development XI
  17. Khronos Key

This is my custom. After having run Glm/LotS for 3 cycles and planning to add Ascension, I decided to customize it with things that would help close the gap in my development.

I have no real name for this custom so won’t bother trying.

I just want to stop being avoidant. Increase confidence and self esteem. Build drive and ambition, unrelenting discipline while avoiding negative thinking, manipulation and victim mindset.

I hope job seeker shines at the start as my prospects aren’t great at the moment. I’d like to build consistency and self control/moderation also. I’m always in a rush yet don’t really do anything, unnecessary tension. I’ll be running this basically solo with maybe random Paragon use as needed for recent issue I’m experiencing.

5 Likes

1 loop at 15 mins

Didn’t feel any overload while listening. I feel a little less down, kinda perked up but that’s all for now.

I wonder if 15 mins 3 days a week is too much. I want to listen MWF, maybe 7 is better.

1 Like

Here’s my shot at naming your custom:

Legacy of the Godlike Ascended Spartan.

All the best, bro :+1:

2 Likes

You ever use Yggdrasil and Tyrant?

Is there anything one is supposed to “do” with these type of modules or just live life?

1 Like

I haven’t used Tyrant a lot but have used Yggdrasil frequently.

Actions need not be massive to activate these modules.

For example, when I was googling for a particular answer, Yggdrasil helped me find a particular clinic closer to home than one in another city.

1 Like

So if I want to manifest a good job, would I just think about an ideal job or focus my thoughts on a company affirming I’ll get a call? Or do your inner wishes just come to be

1 Like

Better to apply for the job. Then focus and affirm it in your mind so that Tyrant will start working.

And Yggdrasil will smooth the manifestations for you to get there.

The Result Enhancement modules are more like grease that smooths the door hinge rather than the door itself. They remove things in the way of getting what you want but you still have to walk to where you want to go.

Almost like when you walk outside and these modules push away those walking into you or standing in your path.

1 Like

Thanks Lion, wasn’t sure how to utilize these modules. This helps.

1 Like

Happy I could help, bro :pray:

1 Like

Woke up today feeling like I’m in a cloud. But a cool thing was the job I was wanting to hear from reached out today and I have a preliminary phone interview tomorrow. That was quick lol. Hopefully it goes well.

2 Likes

Phone interview went well, was given an in person interview friday afternoon.

It’s so crazy how after running my first loop monday night, that exactly what I wanted to happen…happened. those manifestation modules are impressive. Could also be job seeker?

Now I’m still feeling in a daze mentally, it’s disconcerting as cognitively I feel out of it. Unfocused, disconnect and kind of absent minded. Yet on the phone I’m fine. Idk, it isn’t purely reconciliation as I’ve been dealing with this since before. I regret not adding IQ/Cognitive booster in this custom but I couldn’t find anything to give up. If things don’t improve and I get this job, I’ll have to do something…

I’ve noticed a slight uptick in my mood, inner thoughts are slightly improving. I was full on expecting to feel this ambitious drive with Ascension but not yet.

So far I’m impressed. I was going to run 3 days a week but I’m not clear enough for another loop so rest days until I feel ready again.

1 loop - 3 mins

Interview tomorrow. Manifested a bad haircut today, not thrilled.

I really don’t why or how my mindset is so off. I ran a short loop to see if it pulls me out of whatever funk I’m in. Could be neurofeedback too as I started back up last Friday after a 2 week pause. There’s just no progress. Been eating junk since getting laid off. Lost confidence, feeling depressed, not motivated and barely doing two basic exercises every few days. I don’t know what to do to climb out of the hole I’m in.

I’m going through motions, I’m interviewing, I’m taking action but my mindset, mood and behavior is not the best. I want to just snap out of it already, I’ve had enough.

1 Like

Had interview today, not 2 hours after I left do I receive the offer in my email.

I feel really indifferent and somewhat apprehensive. I can’t figure out why. It’s night shift of course but they claim 1st shift positions will open up next year but you know how companies are, they say whatever. This is a very good company too, impressive benefits.

I’d like to pursue the program I had started years ago and idk, I’m all mixed up. I’ve never felt so unsure. I haven’t even accepted the job yet and applied to a 1st shift job somewhere else.

Aside from all my uncertainty, I gotta credit Job Seeker for today. I’ve never received an offer so fast. My head still feels like it’s in a cloud but somehow I’m getting things done.

Attitude was better today, I think yesterday’s 3 min loop helped. Hopefully I get through this funk soon.

2 Likes

What is with the deep hesitation and avoidance I’m swimming in. Every thought is followed by doubt. Ascension is supposed to be high confidence and I’m dealing with low confidence and sabotaging ideology. Is this custom majorly out of alignment with me? To where im experiencing the polar opposite effects while trying to reconcile beliefs? This is rough. I’m afraid to make decisions for fear of making the wrong one or one that doesn’t benefit me the best. Conflicting beliefs, clashing, causing me to feel stuck as hell.

1 Like

Super excited to hear about Khronos Key

Mon - 1 loop - 3 mins

Head started feeling full around 1:46, maybe this is too dense at 3 mins.

I moved my neurofeedback session from friday to later today as this past week has been fucked up. I honestly cannot tell if it’s overwhelming reconciliation or effects of brain training, I really can’t. I’ll see when I wake up if things get more intense for me. After which to neurofeedback I go and see if that changes anything.

Part of me is wondering if khronos key is messing with me, perception wise. I get these moments where I feel I’m glitching, my visual ability becomes sensitive, it’s like whatever I’m looking at zooms/shrinks a little for a second or two. I’m kinda vegging out too, feeling mindless a lot. Disconnected and lacking presence. By no means am I making claims, complaining or placing blame on anything. I’m trying to figure out what my issue is. I mean hell I’ve only ran 3 loops including just now of this custom, it isn’t just one thing. I ran it mon/Fri last week and now on mon again plenty of time in between.

I figure a 3 core custom would be OK since 2 out of 3 I’ve been listening to for 3 cycles previously. How do I know if it’s too much.

I’m not proud of it but I’ve ate like shit all week and my weight hasn’t fluctuated more than +/- 1 pound. So LotS is definitely doing its job. My face looks much more masculine too. Even though internally I’m dealing with a lot of chaos/uncertainty and change…outside I’m calm and collected thanks to Glm but I have yet to recognize anything from Ascension and the other modules. Maybe a little Courage Reclaimed since I feel this slight urge to stop dicking around yet my behavior hasn’t followed suit yet, it’s still just a thought/suggestion in my mind.

Sitting in the parking lot of the last job interview I have soon.

I’m feeling the “Embark on an inner journey to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.” in Ascensions objectives showing up.

I’m not just concerned with getting A job but a job that will improve my Quality of life and allow me to pursue the degree I stopped a year or 2 ago.

This job is on day shift I’m about to interview for but its a farther drive and if I break down the schedule it leaves only 4 or 5 hours before bedtime. Which, in future classes will be a challenge as they are in the evening but only once a week. This job is related to my previous jobs so less training/learning ect.

The other job I was offered is training on days until 2024 which I move to night shift, it’s a 20 min drive and has really good benefits though Health insurance is a little more $ than I like. I’d have to wait for an opening on days to switch shifts which could be an issue. The day shift hours are the same as the other job above but nights is 11p to 7a which is just very unappealing to me. This job is new to me so more unknowns and uncertainty.

I find indecision to be more intense lately however there is much more analysis and caution over making the best decision for me going forward. It’s much less fear based and more alignment with my future goals based. The hard part is I need to decide by tonight so I feel unnecessary pressure which can distract my focus a little and I’m working on subduing the emotional side of this.

After having a neurofeedback session yesterday I felt tired as hell. Slept 11 hours and today is somewhat better. I also found out that too much sugar in diet can cause one to feel mentally out of it/Cloudy thinking ect. I had binged all week on cheap sugar and now understand how that contributed to the cloud in my mind and inability to think clearly. I was chasing cheap dopamine while causing even more issues for myself. Lesson learned.

I still feel unnecessarily slow but it’s been 1 day off junk and counting. I feel that LotS is revamping me physically, the longer sleep comes and goes. I have to pay more attention to every choice I make when it comes to bed time, what I consume both physically and mentally. I will be adjusting my sleep schedule to days going forward which will need to be adapted to. Lots of changes going forward, I will focus on supporting myself versus running from life like I have been. I believe Glm and Ascension are starting to express itself in this way as I’m getting thoughts that suggest/push me into a more mature frame within my behavior.

I am curious though if Khronos Key or Yggdrasil or Tyrant can show up in a user’s life as brain fog, mentally taxing or giving surreal perceptions. I can’t pin point the exact cause of this mentally cloudiness and it could be diet, neurofeedback and subs all together. I just want mental sharpness back, being present and focused. I’ve been all over the place the past month and it’s understandable with all the sudden changes in my life but it can’t last forever and I would like to remedy this but don’t know what exactly is causing it or how to fix it. Starting a new job with a Cloudy mind and below average focus is not a good start.

I’ll probably skip tomorrow’s 3 min loop and run a loop Friday. That’s 2 loops a week, M/F at 3 mins. I really can’t say I’m over exposing. So what’s up with these effects.

1 Like

Interview went really well, he said he would offer me job right then but he had go through his two bosses for final approval. I weighed the benefits, travel distance, alignment with my future goals, shift, pay ect. And I chose the first job which I was offered a position last Friday.

I feel really methodical, logical and emotionally balanced. Job Seeker must be working well since I’ve never had such overwhelmingly positive/enthusiastic interviews before where I get same day offers and managers basically saying they want me to join the team point blank. I interview well but this is definitely a result of the Job Seeker module, hands down.

I would have liked a higher starting wage but at the same time this job I’m taking is nothing I’ve done before so I’m actually a lvl 2 tech on the offer letter so even though it’s lower comparatively to my previous job, it’s different work so really it’s pretty good.

I start Sept 5th so plenty of time to adjust to mornings vs nights. I believe Job Seeker will help me while working to recieve recognition and raises sooner than expected. Maybe I can try and manifest positive things at this job.

I’ve mentioned a girl in previous journals that I used to interact with until she cut it off. Well in the past month I was able to rekindle communication while in my previous stack of Glm/LotS/LD and since starting this custom it intensified/bloomed and she has literally video called me everyday the past 4/5 days. Rapport is great, no fights, drama or bad vibes. It’s been great. She also commented on how I seem more “calm” (aka glm - stoic) and she responds better to me in a romantic/flirtatious way which I attribute to the masculinity/maturity vibe from Ascension and Glm. Also LotS for maturing my face in more rugged way. I’ve been getting what my heart desires :slight_smile:

All in all I’m experiencing positive outcomes. Even when I’m facing issues internally, my external reality holds steady. Even in the chaotic storm of the life changes that upset my inner state, I was/am able to remain stoic outside and not lose emotional balance.

Slowly but surely I’ll assimilate and express this custom to my benefit.

4 Likes

I was thinking about my custom and how I’ve noticed some modules but not others.

If you listen to a loop but over the week you don’t notice modules expressing, is it a good idea to not listen again until they show up? Is this a sign of pending processing? Where by listening again just backs you up?

Ex. Stronger and Extreme Exercise Motivation are two modules I’m not really experiencing. I keep dealing with cravings and struggle with restraint as well as almost nonexistent interest in exercising. Is this just part of temporary reconciliation? Or should I be waiting longer between loops?

My plan was 3 mins, M/W/F but I’ve only been going M/Th. I’m skipping today due to my above concern. I think my very loop of 15 mins just set me off on and overwhelmed foundation and these subsequent 3 mins are just adding to the queue…I’m getting some positive experiences however the fullness, tiredness and sheer lack of interest in “Doing” is concerning. I may just be getting in my own way without fully recognizing it.

Hmmm…it’s so interesting to me how I woke up today feeling full mentally. Am I just really below average with subconscious assimilation? Why is every sub I run such a challenge for me. I must have A LOT of room to grow if I experience such levels of resistance, assimilation and expression. I read about people who’ve used the Limitless line of subs to help them process more but then I think is more subs really the answer to me struggling with processing subs :sweat_smile: :confused:

All in all, things are better today than last week but I want consistent improvement so I’m detailing things that are not going well in hopes of gaining clarity while also giving credit and recognition to what is going well.

1 Like

So I listened to my Paragon custom back in my old journal, it’s been probably 3 weeks. I noticed today that a polyp I’ve been dealing with has gone from a grape size to an almond size roughly speaking. 1 loop of that custom and for transparency sake I put an herbal salve on the area twice about 2 weeks ago and am using a lymphatic herb tincture off and on. All together, this has yielded a decrease in the polyps size. It never really had physical pain with it but at the first notice of it, it was the most sensitive. I’ve never had this condition/issue in my life.

So I definitely credit Paragon, which focused my body toward dealing with it while utilizing the aforementioned herbal remedies consumed.

I was dreading having to see a doctor, especially since now I have no medical insurance. It’s not gone, but I have confidence it will be.

Just another positive experience with SubClub :slight_smile:

2 Likes