Geoff’s Journal - Glm + LotS + LD

And this is also my case. Before I woke up around 6:30 - 7:30
Now many times I woke up even before 6:00.

I think I slept 8 hours, fell asleep at 6am and awoke at 1:58pm (call it 2pm). I thinks Legacy is optimizing my body, trying to get my internal clock back to days or something.

I went from having no appetite the past week, to last night/today hunger pangs more often. I’m not really eating more because of it yet. I just feel hungry more often. Honestly I have stored calories on me, I’d like to use that up first lol.

Sitting outside in the sun the past hour. Funny how I never used to do this and I’ve been going outside all week, even if I’m just sitting around.

I can tell I’m missing some self love or esteem/worth. While this stack is addressing things I need, the motivation for Self care isn’t there. I’m taking care of my things, my environment but not really myself, not how I should. I really don’t want to run LBH while in neurofeedback but I should plan on addressing this issue soon.

Edit: about 45 mins after I woke up I noticed sensations, pressure and slight achiness in head, pre frontal area and top forward area. I guess Limit Destroyer is doing some work. I didn’t feel this running just GLM.

3 Likes

Power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, dominance. All traits that describe a masculine man. And Godlike Masculinity was created to bring out these qualities in you, and not only bring them out, but develop them in the most natural way for you.

From the sales page.

I do feel this internal sense of power. A can do attitude, willingness to meet a challenge vs. avoidant behavior. - a big change in mindset for me.

I’m not sure how to describe strength. Physically, I’m doing mini workouts as it’s these random moments my mind motivates to do something, anything and I do. Internally I feel strong, in a foundational way. Mental fortitude possibly.

I have been going after things that need done, I do take care of daily tasks and finish what I start but as far as ambition and drive toward a goal…well I have yet to really define a goal in order to go after it.

My character is improving, I feel more inclined to act with integrity without fear vs. acting timid and reserved due to feeling fearful. I will say I think I’m going from one extreme to another lately. I get this feeling of almost arrogance and I check myself. I guess I’m just feeling so good, so “right” that it can easily exaggerate itself.

My discipline is increasing, consistency is forming in my life. I’m actually doing things I need to do every day without skipping like before. There is less moping around and very little excuse making. I almost can’t go there, my thoughts say do this and I just start executing with any “inner talk” or resistance. It’s pretty great.

The dominance aspect is very new to me. Though I’m 5’ 4" and out of shape for now, I’ve never felt dominant, Physically nor mentally and this week I’ve felt so comfortable with myself and so open to interaction that I think I’m starting to see my demeanor express some dominance. I have to learn more about this to fully understand but in conversations at work this week, I don’t back peddle, validate or trip over myself, I don’t mix words. I can hold in silence without feeling weird or awkward and I no longer feel the need to carry a conversation or entertain anyone whose come over to talk to me. I feel full Internally and therefore not needy. When I talk to people, male or female it’s very direct and while I feel I’ve lost my sense of humor a little, the air of…idk, intensity and control is there but it’s not forceful, it just is. Who knows, as I said this is new to me.

Last night the grumpy coworker came back off vacation. He talked to me and was less loud, negative and complaining. This could be due to his R&R so I’m giving it time but I felt much more assured in myself and it felt good.

Tonight, we had a cook out and my bosses were here cooking. I went up to them myself and asked frank questions, the bosses were softer than I’m used to. I also did not feel apprehension or fear as before. My ability to do uncomfortable things has increased. Normally I wouldn’t bother talking, just wait and hear gossip over time. But no, direct action this week.

Work is slow, comes and goes. I don’t get as frustrated about it. I just read a book I bring when it’s slow and I also keep searching for possible better opportunities. My mind no longer dwells on things, it simply shifts to something else that is productive while removing negativity.

I’m loving GLM, it’s been what, 2 weeks…Legacy I think it either improving my face or my perception of my face…it’s hard to tell. I haven’t lost much weight but I do look a little more filled out, I’ve only listened 3 times so I’m not going say much but so far so good.

I hope it causes my cheeks to fill out in my beard, as I have great neck, goatee, and mustache growth but a chin strap look on the rest. I’d love it if the cheeks filled in. Not sure how to guide it. It’s hard to picture that area filled in but I just kind of say what I want out loud and to myself in my mind when looking in mirror. I’ll have to get minds eye, maybe that’ll really help with legacy?

GLM should be mandatory for every male lol, especially those of us who never had a father growing up. This is having a profound impact on me and the effects are amazing. I don’t think I’d be doing as well as I am now if I hadn’t run Dragon Reborn first. I was so neurotic and anxious, I don’t think GLM could have overcome it. But now I’m just leveling up slowly and surely. This is the foundation, no rush.

6 Likes

Same.

I just imagine seeing myself in a mirror as I want to look. Eyes closed and seeing it in my mind’s eye.

I struggle a little bit visualizing the desired result. I can picture myself, I can see myself in the mirror in my mind…but seeing the change I want, yea…needs work.

Do you think getting/running minds eye would be a big help with legacy in this regard?

It might for sure. That’s what it’s for.

It’s funny to me how positive I’m feeling, damn near humorous. Just below the surface is a desire to smile, laugh and joke. I’ve been very lighthearted the past 5 hours at work. When I’m alone, it’s stoic calm all the way. But around others or just in public, this sense of inner positivity blossoms and waits for opportunities to express. I feel like this is what LBH would bring lol

It’s so weird to have effects from something that you would not expect. Maybe LBH scripting is expressing now from back with DR days :thinking:

Anyways, I’m just really filled with this inner positivity + openness. The way it feels could translate into the saying I love life. But I can’t say that I do because I’m still working on it, as climbing out of the limited life I’ve confined myself to for decades is no small task.

I guess the sheer lack of negativity is making positivity look supercharged.

5 Likes

So today was the second time I woke up from sleep feeling wholly fatigued. Total body tiredness. The past two days specifically I feel/hear my spine cracking. Stretching has become more pleasurable if that even makes sense lol.

I slept 2 hours longer today than rest of week. I never really had “bags” under my eyes but I did have darker lines/circles under them, which has reduced 80%, almost unnoticeable unless I focus on them. Face looks tighter, firmer. Not sure if my self perception has improved or its actually physical. I have not had anyone comment so could be either.

Grumpy coworker I’ve mentioned previously has sought me out 3 times since yesterday and it has gone from me being used as a sounding board to an actual reciprocal conversation. I think my presence is manifesting respect now as before he’d crack jokes (he does with everyone) but it’s more friendly and funny vs. deprecating. Work environment is changing, though time will clarify the reason why.

I’ve engaged increasingly with exercise but it is not consistent yet. I am recognizing that the push to do something is getting louder. I’m also feeling more self assured, the internal comfort emanating is nice. I also see myself and fully understand that I need work but there is no criticism or self defeating thoughts.

I am planning a tight custom with these 2 Cores and I’m already sensing about 4 modules I might not need as the Cores seem to be addressing those wishes already, which is fantastic. I didn’t think Glm/LotS would be so comprehensive but I’m glad they are.

Adding in Limit Destroyer for the rest of this cycle was a good idea by @Palpatine. Just listening to it on Monday has I think activated more scripting or unblocked my limits and I’ve experienced a jump this week so far. Excited to run LotS/LD in the morning.

If anyone knows, is it better to run LD before or after a sub? On mon I did Glm then LD. I’m thinking it’s better after as LD has something to synchronize with.

3 Likes

Maybe Los’ organ’s healing is doing its thing.

5:30am

LotS - 15 mins and Limit Destroyer- 15 mins

Perceptually I am seeing a tighter jaw line as listed in LotS objectives. Today is my 4th loop total so I’m impressed so far. I wish someone would make a comment to me in person about if I look different so I’d know if it’s actual physical change or perceptual. I’m not discounting the sub, I’m just not sure myself.

I’ve been walking in a way that says “I feel good about myself”. I’m also standing and walking with great posture, shoulders back(in a relaxed way, not ridiculously rigid, lol) and am just feeling good. Even if I’m feeling tired or off, I’m still in a content mood, open and receptive. What a way to be, how much I’ve changed.

4 Likes

Definitely in reconciliation today. Slight headache 3 hours after getting up. I’ve been irritable all day.

SaintSovereign is getting on my nerves because my question on LotS has been unanswered yet he’s been off and on the forum all day. Oh well, it’s just recon…it’s temporary.

Grumpy guy at work came over to me again all excited to share gossip. I don’t know what’s going on lol. What is affecting the environment that him and others are interacting with me more often, it’s unusual. But then again I have stated that I feel more open and receptive so maybe I just answered my own question.

I weighed myself when I got up today. 149lbs. I started at 152lbs, so I’ve lost 3lbs in 2 weeks. I’ll say my pants are slightly looser and I do feel bulkier in a muscle-ly sense though my goal is really to slim down.

Last week I ran Glm/LotS together twice. I had little to no recon that I noticed. This week I ran each with LD. This mornings LotS loop + LD hit hard. I’m guessing I have limits when it comes to LotS. Glm + LD wasn’t bad.

I might leave Glm solo next Mon but LotS/LD on Thurs then washout for a week. Looking forward to seeing a LotS bloom after this recon fades. Getting recon with LotS signifies what…that I have obstacles in being physically fit? I hope things finally change in this regard.

Diet has been strict this cycle too, nonexistent impulsive behavior, especially with food. I have not Pmo’d at all since starting so this stack. Exercise still needs work but I’ve been tired and now recon, so I’m going to take it easy and remember I have time, it doesn’t have to happen overnight. I didn’t get out of shape overnight so…patience.

3 Likes

How about a support ticket?

I did yesterday along with a direct message which he answered 2 hours ago. I am satisfied now :slight_smile:
No hard feelings to anyone, recon makes me grumpy but it shall pass.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing his answer please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t sleep past 8 hours these days, even if I take a sleep aid. I wake up tired and feel ready to nod off only a few hours after waking up. Craving deep rest apparently. I’ve spent today just relaxing, chilling outside.

Mood is off, a mix between tired/cranky and generally intolerant/sarcastic towards ppl. I yawn pretty consistently all day. This is a pretty crazy state vs how great I was feeling just 3 days ago. It’s like my energy system is down for maintenance.

I did a quick 10 push ups lol and I felt zapped. Some major shifting/Healing must be going on. I haven’t felt this drained since I took Adrenal Glanduars and got off stimulants years ago. That crash lasted two weeks. This feels similar but also more encompassing.

Can I be healing/shifting AND and in reconciliation at the same time? Cuz shifting does not explain my irritable mood. I planned on 15 min loops for this 1st cycle then dropping it down next. Now I’m not sure if I should listen this last week or do a 2 week washout?

2 Likes

Reconciliation IS healing. It’s literally the way you are now coming into alignment with the new you.

1 Like

Glm - 15 mins and Limit Destroyer - 15 mins.

This weekend I had urges to pmo and also go buy comfort food. Reminded me of my DR journey. Though while the thoughts and desires came, I did not act on them. Instead, I said prayers asking for strength to resist and overcome sexual temptation. Glm also gave me the discipline to hold strong with comfort food. I ate salad basically all weekend while doing push ups randomly. My energy is starting to return as well.

It’s been 3+ weeks of unintentional no fap for lack of a better word.

I don’t over react emotionally to situations, consistent result.

Sense of humor seems to have been replaced with this stoic calm of non-reactiveness. The stoic vibe is default to be more specific. I can laugh or joke as a response but I’m not the funny one. My sense of humor is not the ignition/catalyst so to speak.

Zero craving for junk food (outside of temporary reconciliation symptoms)

Discipline with portion of eating and frequency. Less appetite overall.

My mind is so empty that I’m having trouble figuring out if this is normal or a problem lol. I’ve always had anxious thoughts, a fast mind with hypervigilance. I know the quiet, empty mindedness started with DR, increased with neurofeedback therapy and now the stoicism in Glm…I get freaked out sometimes because I have nothing to say and I’m no longer mulling over thoughts. Fears are dormant (awaiting triggers) or just gone so I don’t worry either.

I have felt half conscious sometimes, so disconnected from mind chatter that I zone out and wonder if I’m even here. But this is most likely due to neurofeedback training. Either way the journey can be rocky but the results are impressive.

3 Likes

4 days ago I weighed myself at 149lbs, today I did a quick scale check and I am now 146lbs.

Reconciliation has me a lil under aroused today. Lacking interest and energy, it also dropped like 20 degrees the past 2 days, from 80s to 60s so maybe that’s a reason.

I worked out this morning before bed, was good. I wake up hungry but let a few hours pass before eating.

I have noticed a few times when I take a leak that I can almost smell that ketone smell when you fast. I need to get urine test strips again. It’d be pretty wild if after consuming sugar(fruit juices) 10 to 12 hours ago, that I’d be in ketosis this fast. LotS scripting must supercharge your body systems.

2 Likes

LotS - 15 mins and Limit Destroyer- 15 mins

Slowly I’ve been exercising more often this week. Appetite is low in a good way, slight thoughts/desire to order out tonight but it never actually happened. I’ve been dealing with some reconciliation this week for sure, today’s my last listening day so a washout will be good.

Low ambition, drive and enthusiasm. I feel rather numb, indifferent or just neutral. I can’t tell if it’s recon or hypovigilance from neurofeedback. Ungrounded, lack of attunement to my environment…it’s unsettling. Hopefully this washout tells me something.

I don’t work out intensely but recovery is nice, I’m rarely sore anymore but if I am, it’s gone quite quickly. My face is either changing for the better or I’m losing touch with reality lol. Sometimes I look at myself and feel odd, skin looks improved. I seem brighter somehow, vibrant. I have about 15lbs-18lbs more to go and it’s been great seeing a steady decline on the scale.

Next cycle my listening times will be much less and probably won’t have Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

Washout

I did not expect so much recon this week, feels like a flashback to DR tbh. I think my stomach has shrunk so much, I can hardly eat a full meal anymore without feeling uncomfortably full. I’ve been using caffeine this past week as a cope for tiredness but I realize how much adverse effects I experience, so I’m off it.

Internally feeling cranky today, DR vibe. Must be processing some stuff, slight headache since I woke up. I think 7 to 10 days off will be good.

2 Likes