Genesis custom, could use some help working out the modules

Okay gotcha, I added an edit about sanguine elixir but disregard that then.

If overload is a concern, which it sounds like it definitely, a 20 module custom sounds like a terrible idea, if we’re being blunt.

Do you like Sanguine? Do you like Chosen?

Or, do you like Love Bomb? Not humanity… just OG Love Bomb?

All 3 might help you gain stability and certainty without actual “healing”

I’ve never actually tried Chosen. But Sanguine is always a safe bet for me. Love Bomb is kinda hit or miss for me.

But you have a point. I didn’t consider the density of Genesis. Maybe Sanguine core in here and then pick out some modules I REALLY want that might not be in Sanguine

Why not just listen to sanguine on the side as needed? It doesn’t count as one of the titles in your 3-sub stack.

That’s what I’m actually currently doing, but I was curious to see what it would be like inside a custom alongside other modules.

All this makes me think you should really consider Power Can Corrupt as your second core!

If you need 5-6 modules to express what is in PCC, and if you’ve been on the “dominated” side of power struggles as a child, you would benefit greatly, no?

1 Like

The issue is then it’s not the best to listen to sanguine on the side, so, if you need EXTRA hits of sanguine, you can’t get them, because the only way you’ll be able to listen to sanguine is by listening to your entire Genesis/Sanguine custom…

You COULD stack extra sanguine on the side but that seems overkill. I’d keep it out of a custom. For example, maybe you find that you only like 3 minutes of your custom, but sanguine doesn’t become effective until 7 minutes. Then you’d be stuck where you can’t adjust sanguine.

Just an example but hope you see what i mean

1 Like

Conversation about PCC continues for a few posts from there ^

ROM + Genesis as a stack is amazing for changing thought perspectives.

Putting this here to point out that even Genesis does a good job, but ROM takes it to another level!

(this post of genesis solo, chronologically, was before ROM, it was the introduction of ROM that accelerated mental-chatter improvements.

1 Like

Ah man, well I appreciate the alternatives to think about. PCC is an interesting one, I might have to sit on that. I have used RoM in the past, I’ll have to revisit my journal to get a better feel for what it offered me.

I think that yeah ultimately it’s the cycle of situations → cognitive distortions that really screws me up that I want to get a hold on.

Last post I swear, but, Chosen would really help. My girlfriend describes chosen as “deep inner peace.”

So I’ve probably made things better rather than worse with all these ideas, but maybe you can explore a Chosen + Genesis + PCC custom, or throw ROM in there somewhere!

Just to make one change at a time, I’d test out Genesis + One of those, not 2 new ones at once

1 Like

Haha nah I appreciate it. I have a laundry list of customs I tried to put together and ultimately had to abandon because I didn’t think them through enough.

I just never really know what’s in the cores so I gravitate towards modules more.

1 Like

In that case yeah you’ve got to keep the customs really tight, one core, a few modules, to make it just an amplified experience of a title you already know you like… modules are powerful, and throwing the kitchen sink into a custom can be difficult to process.

This is a 14 module Genesis custom that would be eaaaasy to run

• Genesis (CORE)
  • Ego Adsum (Present Moment)
  • Stress Displacement (Stressful thoughts become positive thoughts)
  • Fenrir (see link for detailed description, I think this matches a lot of the “people” modules you wanted Friday's Favorite Modules - #13 by friday )
  • Stonelike (harmonic singularity but for emotions)
  • Eye Of The Storm (Habits)
  • Inner Voice (Good positive self-talk)
  • Call Of Honor (have pride in yourself)
  • Courage Reclaimed (create a powerful mindset of control, not victim)
  • Divine Self Image (as title says)
  • Gratitude Embodiment (as title says)
  • You Are Not Alone (like Inner Circle, but specifically for manifesting close friendships)
  • Ultimate Music Producer (as title)
  • Virtuoso di Musica (as title)

btw Mosaic isn’t really needed in ZP unless the modules and titles are really completely all over the place & chaotic.

I chose these modules because none of them are directly “healing” modules, minus Courage Reclaimed and Stonelike… which tbh I would consider take out to tighten this up even further and to make sure the listening experiene is completely smooth

3 Likes

I was under the impression mosaic should be used when you run a standard title outside of the custom to help it integrate better.

Appreciate the proposed custom idea.

So everything I put in my initial custom idea are the things I noticed that I needed to bring more attention to in order to take more action on Genesis. They weren’t really meant to compliment or strengthen Genesis, more like filling in the gaps where I was noticing sticking points.

2 Likes

stonelike with harmonic singularity, stress displacement and foundation would make you absolutely immune to stress.

Alright Genesis custom attempt take #2. There was too much in there, several different goals. Refined it a bit to focus exclusively on what I feel could help me out a bit more than standard Genesis

• Genesis (CORE)
  • Ego Adsum (Present Moment)
  • Negativity Displacer(for emotional flashbacks and preventing spiraling)
  • Eye Of The Storm (Habits, overwriting old with new ones)
  • Foundation(Good combo eye of the storm)
  • Inner Voice (Good positive self-talk)
  • Untouchable(I think this one would help a lot towards validating my own struggles and what I want out of life)
  • Courage Reclaimed (Victimhood can also be synonymous with learned helplessness which I have a very big history of)
  • Divine Self Image (My self image kind of sucks)
  • Ultimate Music Producer (More of a push in the direction of Genesis)
  • Virtuoso di Musica (Similar goal)
  • Path of Forgiveness(I’m way too hard on myself and struggle a lot with past mistakes I’ve made in my life in general)
  • Mosaic (I’m stacking with WB, description says it’s good to include with any outside titles you’re stacking)
  • Merger of Worlds(leaving this one in here as well because I’ve noticed strong benefits from it in previous customs)

Man I hate building customs sometimes lol. I feel like I’ve narrowed it down a bit more though.

Every single module in here sounds extremely valuable. I wouldn’t remove any of them - that’s a good sign, means you’ve thought of each of them very carefully.

What are you looking to do from here? Add modules, or remove some?

Maybe check out power talk? Since you were interested in manipulus etc

1 Like

Maybe add a few more. I was thinking of leaving the manipulation guarding and such to PCC or even DR:LD when I get back to it and really focus this custom on cultivating better habits and self talk for myself.

So I was thinking of

Safety Net (more security can never be a bad thing for me. I actually proposed the initial idea for this module so I’ve been wanting to try it out)

Naturalizer and maybe one more result enhancer that catches my attention.

Call of Honor or pride unbroken

Overall results enhancers are the ones that I never know what to put in or leave out. For example Omnidimensional is still unknown to me how it works but I’ve had it in almost all my customs.

I have safety net in a custom IT IS AMAZING

1 Like

Decided to go with take #2 and added Safety Net and Pride Unbroken.

Appreciate the assistance with helping me focus this custom in more @ouroboros

1 Like