General Cognitive Boost Over Time?

I am wondering if any of you notice a general cognition boost after working with subs for some time?
Regardless of listening any scripting that involves cognition power or not.

I feel it is likely because of how much conscious mind and sub-conscious mind to go through all that processing.

2 Likes

Its realy difficult to say after years for me. But I think so.

1 Like

In my experience, 100%. The way I think and communicate is radically different from when I started sub club 5 years ago.

I wouldn’t say that it’s directly from listening to the subs/expanding my mind however. I would attribute it more to the subs guiding me to take consistent action on my goals, which on its own switches your brain on so to say, but also led me to expieriences and people that have had profound impacts on my perception. Also a general tendency to put in more deep work, reading, learning, etc on whatever subject it is I’m focused on.

4 Likes

Depends on what you’re running and what your goalsare. I would think with titles such as Limitless, Stark Black , and Index Gate would definitely give a good cognitive boost. If you’re willing to be patient and run Quantum Limitless that would improve your cognitive abilities exponentially

1 Like

Also involve yourself in life long learning. Can’t just sit around watching Xfactor and expect to become Mensa worthy

@Bull_of_Shiva_999 this may be what you’re looking for

1 Like

Thanks @James

The reason why i ask for this was after i listen to my custom for the first time the following 2 days i felt some strong metal activity.

It’s like going for a sprint after lifetime of only walking.

I might listen to some Limitless in the future but will try ASBR + RM: Ultimate Writer X Action first.

2 Likes

What are you doing to boost your cognition?

Are you using a program like BrainHQ?

What supplements are you taking?

Are you reading nonfiction?

1 Like

No but i Meditate and work with various Energy Modalities (Reiki, Angelic Energies etc.)
Also my Custom has Pragya Module in it.

Currently D3 + K2 and Some B12 (i’m on a pescatarian diet for 3+ years now). But i don’t usually do them consistently, because my skin gets red and itchy (maybe it’s too much for my liver)

Not recently.

@RVconsultant BrainHQ looks amazing

I feel much more competent in all aspects of life since running sub club.

The New Limitless really made that feeling jump up with just a few micro loops of 30 & 45 sec.

1 Like

It’s supposedly supported by science.

1 Like