Gemini Unleashed - Crafting costums

Greetings everyone;

Thank you for being here.

Please do scroll down to the Main Feature (TL:WR) if you do not wish to read, as this is a long post

I am finally ready to craft my first custom of many and would appreciate your inputs.

What I have in mind, is some customs that would be beneficial to my being in different realmsI am a Gemini and as hard as I try to resist the stars, I end up weary from going against the flow and fail helpless to the pendulums swing being carried along the flow after all (BPD :upside_down_face:. I am waving the white flag – I surrender.

I am also a Logician, INTP (-T I believe), Science comes natural to me, being a drop out of Medical School and a graduate from Engineering; so I love math and physics, the patterns and rhythms are beautifully simple and direct. Because of my personality, I often feel that I am quite robotic when I am not on psychedelics, constantly pondering, planning, calculating and simulating within my head. However, those days are shedding behind me.

As of recent, my love of Cinema has been rekindled, thanks to classical hits of Subliminal Club and its brotherly community (I am most grateful for your existence and wish you nothing but what you deserve, you are an inspiration). Therefore I am seeking to make a life out of my love of Writing poetry, lyrics, novels, screenplays and even acting and directing (it has been brought to my attention that I have a potential in those areas that I am not taking serious, because of my inception in a heartless artless land, but that is behind me). By September next year, I shall either be pursuing another masters in the STEM field or be in Toronto film school, dedicating my time for writing and acting classes - and psychedelics of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Phew, that was a mouthful…

My current objective is to craft my first custom subliminal that would focus on the arts while tailoring to my personality needs; after which, I shall create an alchemist custom with dream traveling, healing and spirituality, a social custom that focuses on charms, presence, wealth and sexuality, as well as, fitness and beyond Alpha-ess; following which another for Intelligence.

What I have been working on the past couple of days is the following custom that would be a Jackish-of-all-trades; something that would serve me overall while still focusing on art.

___________________________________ Main Feature ___________________________________

**Major Cores**
    • Stark Q Core
    • Ultimate Artist Q Core

Limitless Core ````` REMOVE //standalone
Mind’s Eye Q Core ```` REMOVE //standalone

**Sub Modules - Mains**
    • Ultimate Writer
    • Ultimate Music Producer
    • Trailblazer
    • Dragon Tongue
    • Raikov
    • Lion IV <<< To supplement StarkQ’s; or could use A.M/emp once a week

Polyglot ```` REMOVE

**Sub Modules - Support**

• Deep Sleep
    • Informaticon
    • Pragya
    • Productivity Unleashed
    • DEUS
    • Blue Skies

Mosaic ```` REMOVE?

**Sub Modules - Result Manifestation**

• Tyrant
    • Yggdrasil
    • Omnidimensional
    • Jupiter
    • Current Invoker
    • Divine Will

Now, the total in my current cart is 23 (a pretty good movie in my opinion).
It would be 25 if I were to add Spotlight and Inner Circle - or 24 if I were to add only Spotlight and listen to IC as a standalone. I could also remove Stark/ME/Lim and listen to in a stack instead which would bring it down to 21 (with Spotlight). or also add Emperor.

Edit: Total down to 20.

As I have read an old journal post of Saint’s explaining the power of manifesting a film maker right at the gym which lead to fulfilling one of his dream ventures in the film industry (I hope that it is/was a success!)

What do you think of this custom, it does seem pretty dense and still am considering a concentrated artist’s custom instead. What should I remove or Add

My current listening stack is:

Emperor Q x1-3
Stark Q/Term x1-3
Ultimate Artist x1
Mind’s Eye Q/Term x1-3
Beyond Limitlesss

Feat. when possible

Spartan Q
EF st4
Dreams
khan St1 + Regen/Elixer/Sanguine/Seductress from GF’s sleep and play.

I have been on this stack for two months with two days off, sometimes x3 EmpQ /4 x3 Stark. as well as quite some time on previous builds of other titles.

I sincerely thank you for your thoughts.

P.S: for whats it worth, I supplement with several cognitive enhancers such as Choline, Theanine, Astaxanthin, and Psilocybin. Along with hydration, antioxidants, and vitamins (plant based diet). May be experimenting with Piracetam and Lion’s Mane.

2 Likes

The fact that there’s 4 cores in here is a red flag…

Ah, Yes, thank you for your reply; The FAQ did mention 3 at most; but I took that as a warning and not as rule. That is why I added the assimilation modules.

Should the general consensus be as of yours and it shall, then I will tailor it to be more fiting.

This should also be a warning of an upcoming major recon, me being taking more that I can handle :smiley:

Yeah. As @SubliminalUser said, 4 cores is a red flag. Also,

What do you mean by tailoring to your personality needs?

Yesterday while falling asleep, all excited about the writing/music modules that I added to my cart, the idea came to me to make a custom for my Gemini aspects. But I am coming to realize that this may be too dense. Since acting is one of the things that I wish to give a shot, my personal needs in this case would be modules in the area of Charms, socializing, draconic tongue, and perhaps even manipulation and deception, not in an evil way of course, I wouldn’t care enough to hurt another soul, it is not in me any more.

In this case an All-rounder. And thank you for your reply.

In that case, I think Stark and UA would do for your cores. I don’t think Mind’s Eye and Limitless are needed for your current goals. Also, unless you wish to learn new languages, you can also drop polyglot.

I have come to see the errors of my ways. I seem to have a habit of stretching myself in all directions.

You are all correct. I shall edit the custom to your suggestions.

About Mind’s Eye: I have difficulty seeing with my mind’s eye, something that has been troubling until I have began listening to ME.Q. I do have a case of Aphantasia, and although I am able to imagine things but it is in a rather crude, colorless way. Unlike some people I have questioned, where they are able to imagine that red apple within their grasp, my gf is even able to project thing in her visual reality where I am unable to do so.
As such, should I instead listen to ME as a standalone, until a couple of months later when I should build an Magick based custom that focuses on such manners of Lucid dreaming, Astral projection, Alchemy and altered states of consciousness (a couple of things that I seem to be struggling with, including when I am psychedelics and meditating), perhaps I am understanding the whole matter wrongly.

I do have to admit that I am a bit disappointed as I was quite excited about the concept of “astrological based customs - themes”, such a Matthew McConaughey Scorpio, or in my case a Gemini. But I suppose that life’s long and there will be further astonishing updates ahead of SC that would befit the concept. There was something about the successor to Ultima planned in one of the threads.

I will be focusing on the Art side for this build then (Writing, Music and acting).

One last note, @d1gz, regarding Polyglot, I do have an affinity to learning languages, specifically Greek and Latin for now, as I believe that it could project my novel to new heights (elements of Greek Mythology, Latin philosophy). Do you think I should still take it out? I will keep it on the lower end, and perhaps save it for my cognition custom. Would reduce the modules’ density.

Once again, you have my thanks.

2 Likes

These would be ones I’d add if I was wanting to do what I think you’re proposing.

I’ve heard from a Chinese herbalist I know that Host Defense is the best brand.

Good catch!

This is what I use. Good stuff!
I buy the can with 100g powder. Cheaper.

Where do you get it? A physical store? Online?

I think I ordered it from Iherb. Around 20 dollar.

Thanks for the tip! $20 is a great price!

Yes. I bought their Cordyceps at the same time. Good combo!

Yes, that Chinese herbalist and I talked about adaptogens. He said as good as rhodiola and siberian ginseng are, Chinese mushrooms (such as cordyceps) have a broader range of compounds. So when I use up my rhodiola and siberian ginseng, I’m going to use cordyceps more.

I´ve used Jing-restoring herbs on and off for the past 15 years. There are several gold nuggets in Chinese herbal medicine.

It just so happens I talked with him about that. He said eating too many Jing herbs can cause dampness. You know Goji berries that are sold in stores in those big bags that you could sit down in front of a movie with and eat like candy? Goji I think he said are Jing herbs. So eating them like candy would likely cause dampness.

Thank you for the suggestions @RVconsultant and @Gemstone. I will take your advice in regards to Spotlight Module and The Host Defense brand.

The people of China are experts when it comes to herbs and other “Alchemical” practices - true mystics; it is one of my objectives to explore their lands and learn from the Masters. I have yet to master their tongue :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I do hope that we are lenient to double-posting around here :thinking:

I have designed custom builds for other areas of life - Mind, Body and Spirit; and some other aspects/elements. I will keep those for another thread when the time comes, have to focus on the task at hand first. I apologize for troubling you all with my request.

Here is what I’m anchoring on at this moment, awaiting for further opinions until I pull the trigger.

**Major Cores**
    • Stark Q Core
    • Ultimate Artist Q Core

**Sub Modules - Mains**

1. Ultimate Writer

2. Ultimate Music Producer

3. Trailblazer

4. Dragon Tongue

5. Raikov

6. Spotlight

7. Deep Sleep

8. Informaticon

9. Pragya

10. Productivity Unleashed

11. DEUS

12. Blue Skies

13. Tyrant

14. Yggdrasil

15. Omnidimensional

16. Jupiter

17. Current Invoker

18. Divine Will

Any altercations?

Merci.

1 Like

I don’t know what a double post is. This to me looks like you’re working on updating something and wanting input on it.