Gemini Unleashed - Crafting costums

There are a number of different topics in here.

How about Mosaic?

Blue Skies is wonderful, but I think in the context of what you are doing (manifesting, arts, popularity, innovations) . . . Blue Skies is kind of the odd one.

Also, I wonder if The Executive Ultima as a stand alone, could be substituted in place of Productivity Unleashed.

If it were me, I’d remove Blue Skies and put in Mosaic.

Otherwise, it looks to me like you might be preparing to be the next super successful celebrity.

I have a custom with 4 cores (EF ST4, QL ST4, Spartan, and Survival Instinct) and 20 modules total in Terminus. It has been working great for me and I haven’t experienced any debilitating reconciliation. I do have Pragya as a module. You could argue that if I took out a core it would be better but I have not tested that out yet.

This is what I’ll be going with:

Terminus Build:

• Stark Q Core
    • Ultimate Artist Q Core
    • Inner Circle Q Core
    • Ultimate Writer
    • Ultimate Music Producer
    • The Spotlight
    • Trailblazer
    • Blue Skies
    • Raikov
    • Informaticon
    • Productivity Unleashed
    • Mosaic
    • Omnidimensional
    • Pragya
    • DEUS
    • Divine Will
    • Jupiter
    • Tyrant
    • Current Invoker
    • Yggdrasil

I removed Dragon’s Tongue to replace it with Financial Success Reality Shifter but opted for Inner Circle Q instead.

I will be using other standalone titles such as The Executive and BLU as primaries, and Emperor, Fitness titles, Mind’s Eye and Libertine for sexual energy transmutation.

I would like to thank you all for your assistance and you time. I will be starting a journal soon as I get some things in order.

2 Likes

Hey @Phoermes, have you been running this Custom?

Hey there; no I haven’t yet, and man am I glad I waited.

With the module pack 3 out and what I have learned more about the modules; I will have to re-edit the build and re-include dragon’s tongue and some of the new modules. I will be ordering it in the new year, I have a feeling that something big is going to be announced and released by then. Also, I will be going with Q build, been reading RVConsultant’s question thread and realized terminus is really a big of a deal, and I may not be as ready as I believed that I was.

I will notify you when I start; I wish to take things seriously upon the new solar cycle :smiley:

If anything once your done ill follow you journal with this custom, but you got some modules from pack 3 that catch you eyes

Oh yes; I have quickly refined the costume build, thanks to my increased knowledge and the fact that I can now sense the subliminals taking effect and guiding me. For example; I would intuitively know that Inner Circle from Stark and PCC is taking effect, or I would notice that Primal Seduction with its core modules such as Seduction and sex mastery working, or Ascension.
It is as if a program is initiated. This is an over simplified version of the intricate works of the ever-eluding and mysterious mind; its more like a complex algorithmic matrix of IFs and Thens and Buts executing; truly fascinating.

Oh and thanks for showing an interest :slight_smile: truly appreciate the encouragement :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at the point where I can’t run Terminus any more. Experimenting is great! If you can run Terminus or T^2, great! If you’re running Stark, you could try the Stark Terminus to see how well it works for you.

Remember, custom subliminals… no refunds.